• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 4

My scanners indicate he's right above me.

I dig out of the ground, hitting Mega Man, finally getting a noteworthy hit off. He quickly jumps off me and fires his fist as a projectile with Hard Knuckle, hitting me square in the face and knocking me into the ground.

"Uhh, guys, a little help here..."

"Well, then." The Stranger said, shaking off damage from the previous lightning shock. "Must i have to do everything now? OKAY, WHAT DO I DO!?"

"I DON'T KNOW! Can you damage this thing? I'm still recovering from the last retcon! Wait, what's a retcon?"

I finally pull the fist off of me before seeing a rain of meteors.

"Uhh, guys. Either I used Astro Crush on accident or he can use meteors too."

I rip off a chunk of my hair, utilizing Wukong's power to regenerate dozens of clones. Each of them runs forward to assist, while beginning one of Odin's chants. I preordain the fate that he'd be pierced by my spear, and barraged by fire runes.

"Hey, rustbucket!"

I throw Odin's spear, which hurdles towards him. Simultaneously, a barrage of fire strikes him.

[The Spear negs dura, btw]

Christian Higdon said:
"Well, then." The Stranger said, shaking off damage from the previous lightning shock. "Must i have to do everything now? OKAY, WHAT DO I DO!?"
"go in the dark zone and kill all the monsters you see"

[@Monarch 15km radius circle. You guys have been in it for a while. @Andy 1 billion Bidoofs dropped 1 egg, a few hundred or so demons gave you however many eggs you needed… how many points have you blown on the luck stat, lol. Not that many demons are around the planet. Outside of dark zones it's ten thousand red at most, 2 thousand grey, inside there's an unlimited number, because they don't die, but rather return to the darkness of the area upon destruction (this means no drops). Also, the priest can't enter the dark zone without one of KandK. @Smashor, it's only you, Dargoo, and Prof there. Though one of Andy can show up if he wants.]

"Okay, then." He said, before running up and trying to choke what seemed to be Mega Man. "HOLY CRAP, THEY COPIED THE COPIER! Why did i say th-"

BOOM!

The Stranger was crushed under one of the meteors, but he then crawled out. While the damage on him made him look like a zombie, he was fine either way. "Tis but a wound." He said, sounding a little drowsy.

"Guys. I have a plan. It's stupid, but it's my only idea. If any of you have super luck or something cross your fingers for me. ASTRO CRUSH!"

More meteors appear in the atmosphere, slightly faster than the ones Mega Man summoned.

"Please work!"

Maybe if I'm lucky my meteors will be able to destroy his!

"Ouch. WELL, YER ON YER OWN WITH MEGA SHADOW! I'M OFF TO GO BERSERK!" The clown said, sounding a tad bit like Groundskeeper Willie. "HOLD ON, WILLIAM! I'M COMING FOR YOU TOO!" He then tanked another meteor, but wasn't affected due to sheer will to hurt alone. He entered the Dark Zone, and then grabbed something.

He grabbed his chainsaw, and started to mow down monsters. "This never gets old!"

"You know what. I think I just doubled our problems. He keeps using long ranged attacks, so I just need to stay up close!"

I turn invisible and run towards Mega Man.

For some reason the Stranger started attacking a tree made of darkness as if it were Mega Man. No one else within the dark zone can tell why.

[@Andy Major darkness do, minor darkness outside of dark zone don't. Minor darkness inside dark zone have a 97% chance of resisting. Also, when did you get 10000 skills o_O]

I attempt to punch, but then get uppercutted by a Mega Upper.

"Alright, that didn't work. It's almost like he knows most of my abilities. Wait a second! I know this guy from somewhere!"

Then, the clown grabbed a minigun and loaded it up. He delivered a referential one-liner that would be all too obvious.

"IT'S GARBAGE DAY!"

BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM!

"You're lucky I'm so durable bullets don't faze me. Your unlucky that also applies to who we're actually fighting.

BOOMBOOMBOOM...BOOM......BOOMBOOM.......Boom.........boom.

"Back to the massacre, i guess." He then mowed down more monsters.

[@Andy Going by how fast Jee Han learns, that's nowhere near enough, even if you've amped the skill a bit. Even if you learnt every skill a bidoof, grey demon, and red demon could possibly learn, every know semblance in rwby, and every skill the group has, it wouldn't be enough. 1000 would make more sense.]

[@Blahblah You forget about the Orb of Knowledges then? From the mountain of it I have (+the amount that I also farm inside), I would have more than enough to consitute that. Also, I would said you could learn 10000 skillbooks in a day, if 1 skill books took 5 second to learn.]

[Now to finally write the thing I was trying to write a while ago.]

As Jackson was fighting the Fraudrins, one of them caught his attack and punched him sending him flying through the forest, only to be caught by Kuro.

"We're getting close, so stronger ones or larger numbers may come out. Be careful" As Kuro prepares to dispatch the demon, you hear a bark. The dog that Jackson, Jee-Han, and Blane found earlier is here. It headbutts the Fraudrin, and it's evaporated away in a manner similar to how Kuro eliminates them.

The dog then walks up to Jackson, "roof" and sits on his chest.

"HAHAHAHA !" Jackson is simply laughing on the ground after coughing up some blood "This really is getting fun" Jackson says having the dog get off his chest as he regnerates. "Lets have onther go shall we" Jackson says looking at the demon

[As I said hes slowly losing his sanity]

[Is the dog 6-B or something?]

"Okay? Who left Rocket the Wonder Dog in here?" (Greg)

Gamer then look at it stat, only to be shocked by the value.

"...How the hell is a dog in this world get this strong?" (Gamer)

"...Let just said you don't look at a gift dog at the mouth and continue fighting." (Greg)

"...Let keep do that then." (Gamer)

The both of them then continue to wipe out demon, and decided to put this one to the side, as Han Jee-Han keep demonstrating his skill as he held complete vantage with his field deployment before bombarding them with multitude of magic, while Greg just casually let them explode one at the others.

"Jackson, how about you sit down and pet the dog for a while. It's good for your health." Blane says to Jackson.

i look at the dog that came out of nowhere "Good job Doggo"

"but now it's time to turn up the heat"

i start fying towars my enemies and i create two flare mini tornadoes, which home on the closest enemies and upon contact create giant Flarenadoes [AKA Giant fire tornadoes].

after summoning the tornadoes i roar and use Outrage, going full berserk onto my opponents

Back