• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 4

After around 15 minutes, the shockwaves coming from the other side of the cavern stop, the battle there has ended as well.

[btw, since one of the potential win conditions of this battle was to distract Gil long enough for KandK to come back, since Gil wasn't going to attack until he had been attacked/provoked, I was actually kind of hoping someone would realize you guys could abuse that and just wait around until they came back and beat him.]

Level UP

level 53

+3 Attack

+2 Special Attack

+1 Defence

+1 special defence

+2 speed

+0.5 fluffiness

i feel bad that i didn't even land a single attack against Gilgamesh

"hmm, well I remember thoses demons from earlier as there from one of my past lives worlds. So mabe the blue robot is from one of your past lives worlds"

"Then rot in hell, piece of shit." I mutter, before all my body-doubles suddenly explode one by one, their respective Killer Queen's detonating themselves. After all the explosions only one remain, my true self, obviously.

"Kuro, was it? Are all to come going to be as competent as the naked man? If so, we must find your master as fast as possible... I believe there may be some in our group who will not live to see another day."

"Holy Crap, he's actually down?"

I dissipate the rest of my clones and get off of my cloud, summoning and landing perched on a bowstaff.

"Not sure about any of my former lives, though. I thought hitting Odin was the high point, although I haven't thought about getting any more than that after that point."

"My past lives were a bit.........odd. I don't even remember my past names. One was a cat, a cat who chased this mouse. He constantly failed, and as a result, was harmed crucially. The other was..............i don't want to go back to that life."

"My past lives? One of them was a lone miner living in a world where he basically had only himself and a few pets. Another... was a super-talented student who found everything in the world boring. With a total lack of motivation to do anything."

I fire a small green orb of energy at Manuelo using a minscule fraction of my power more meant to annoy then to harm.

"I heard that. I seriously doubt you're any better."

I turn to Grey Guy "Ok can you guys wait till after we save the Emissary before starting again we dont have time for this"

[Since Prof started talking to Kuro, I'm gonna assume that you guys went in deeper to where they are.]

As you head in deeper, through the fog you can see a dim glow. Once you're within a few meters of it, you're able to see that Kuro and Kura are sitting in the center of it back to back, gasping for breath.

When they notice you, Kuro stands up, and forces Kura up with him.

"Ah, good, you've arrived. Thank you for finishing your battle quickly, thanks to that we knew we wouldn't have to save any energy within our souls, and were able to finish up more quickly."

[Manuelo's question here.]

"There are no more enemies of that caliber in this dark zone. However, if you continue with us in the future you'll likely face more major darkness, however, once you meet with my master, it will be possible for you to access the energy of your soul to harm such beings." Kuro says [Basically, you guy will be able to bypass the darkness' regen to an extent next time.]

[Any other questions can go here.]

"Now then, give us a few moments to recuperate some of our strength, and we will continue."

After a few minutes Kuro and Kura stand up, leading you through the cave. No enemies appear inside, there would be no point leaving guards here. Anyone who can defeat a major darkness could easily dispatch them, and anyone who could sneak by would never be caught by them.

You arrive in a room, on one side of the room is a prison cell, and within it is a man, chained up from head to toe in chains of darkness. The darkness around the chains dissipates after Kuro and Kura touch them. Then they say "help us get these off him!" As they begin ripping the chains away.

The Smashor said:
"Alright. Now then, back to my question. Does anybody remember their former lives?"
"in the closest past live i was Yharon, the Jungle Dragon, the defender and pet of Yharim, a mad tyrant in a land of Genocidal Dictators. In the other i was Reshiram, truth made living being, fire incarnate, helping those who wanted to build a world of truth. in both i was the guardian of broken men, who desperately searched for an unreachable utopia"

after saying that i start helping Kuro and Kura breaking the chains by using Dragon Claw

I summon light to one of my hands, and also casting Jie Suo Fa by pointing my hand at any locks that are present [It's a lock-breaking spell from Wukong]. I use the light-bearing hand to tear away at any chains I can.

"Since we're on the subject...one of them is a tyrant priest, and the other is a high-school student that now have to fight within the underground world with his newfound power."

After that, I was thinking about using my lock picking skill for this, but eventually decided to just throw a bunch of Freeze tag to take as much heat as you can from these chain, thus freeze and shatter it.

Realm also runs forward, cutting away at the chains. As you're cutting the chains away the dog begins barking angrily.

As the amount of chains starts decreasing, suddenly four hands come out from within the chains. The hands pierce through Jackson, The Stranger, Realm, and Jake. The four then vanish, along with whatever the hands came from.

"You~ Fell~ For~ It~!" A voice sings out as the chains all snap. The man leaps back and turns around to face you. This time his appearance is different. His face is pale, and his hair is grey, not the kind that comes with old age but a color that should only appear with dye. He has a face that might be handsome if it wasn't covered in a sadistically maddened grin, and a strong physique. He wears a grey armor that's gaudily adorned with jewels, and holds a whip made of chains. But his most notable feature is his height, he stands over two and a half meters tall, despite otherwise looking human.

"CHAOOOOS!" Kura yells out as she leaps towards the man, throwing a punch at him, but right as it's about to hit he splits into two, one of whom has black hair, eyes, and armor the other of whom has white hair eyes and armor. The first's whip is covered in the darkness, while the second's lets off a glow similar to that of Kuro, Kura, and the dog's attacks.

The white haired one, says "Come on Kura, we haven't talked in so long. How about you me and Kuro go somewhere private and it can be just like old times." He then grabs Kura and tugs on his whip. Kuro's leg is caught by one of the chains that should have been broken, and the three are teleported away.

Now all that's left is the dark haired one. Those of you who can sense magic can tell that he's weaker than the white haired one, and possibly even weaker than the darkness you fought earlier.

"Jeez, to think the Emissary got a bunch of mortals to do his dirty work, what a joke! Man, that thing must be going senile if he thinks a bunch of kids who haven't even lived forever are gonna make a difference!" Then under his breath he quietly says, "dragging people into his war… disgraceful."

"But, if you're here… I'm gonna have to kill you." He says, before teleporting above Griffin. His right fist grows to the size of a wrecking ball and he punches towards him at 9% of the speed of light.

Meanwhile, at the cave entrance demons have stopped appearing.

"They must have done something inside the cave. Let's head in." Blane says. Telepathy between those within the cave and outside of it had stopped working, but if the demons outside were gone, then he thought they must have stopped whatever was causing it on the inside.

Meanwhile: with the group that was teleported away.

"Media!" Realm says, healing the wounds in everyone's stomachs.

You've found yourselves in an open plain, to the East you can see the distant Ocean, a few kilometers to the North you can see a vast forest, to the East there's just more plains as far as the eye can see, and to the South, half a kilometer off, you can see a castle.

A second one of the black haired man stands in front of the group. However this one possesses four arms instead of two, "So I got a light user, a dragon, so probably fire user, and two unknowns. This seems pretty good." Then he looks up to address the four. "Sorry, but people unrelated like you shouldn't be caught in this battle. Die."

The man lifts his upper right arm to the sky, storm clouds form, and a large bolt of lighting flies down, striking the Stranger.

"That's one~" The man says confidently.

"Sure. Since the demons stopped coming, they're probably done and I want to find out what kind of enemy they had to fight." I head into the cave.

Back