• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 1

[@Psycho I haven't gotten far enough in One Piece to know, but can your character search while in light form, or would he have to stop moving periodically?]

[It depends on weather or not I use Yata no Kagami as it allows me to control my self while normally doing I just go stright with a only a little of control]

"As you get closer to your lost souls, they will notice and start sending a distress call. This will summon servants of our enemy known as minor darknesses. This is the weakest form that the Supreme Darkness can generally materialize, but once it begins to consume this world, stronger beings will appear."

"Well, that sounds like I think could become problematic. How strong can these beings become? What powers would they possess? Can they also fly?"

[I don't mind waiting.]

"If anybody has some way to contact Mr. Jackson, please ask him to return. It's far too dangerous to go out alone. We have some time, so please, ready yourselves before we depart.

[Now to wait for the others. Insert digging stuff here.]

Jackythejack said:
"Well, that sounds like I think could become problematic. How strong can these beings become? What powers would they possess? Can they also fly?"
"Unfortunately, there's no way to know until they arrive. They're likely to contain aspects of beings from other worlds, so it is possible flight will be among the abilities for some."

Annalis sighed and nodded. "Of course," she muttered before looking up towards the skies. "If you excuse me, I'm going to try and become better a time flying. If anyone cares to challenge me somehow, be my guest." With that said, she leapt up into the sky and began to fly circles around the group. She needed to get used to this...

[Was out, sorry, will be a few minutes til I can reply again though.]

I sit down and meditate, then say, "I think our light friend may have found the temple."

A few people are also on edge, everyone with enhanced senses I would assume, but someone says "were you able to contact him?"

"No, but something's coming."

[Also, does Annalis have crocodile intangibility now Andy? Since that would make sense as an upgrade from sand physiology.]

Walking off into the forest, the clown cartoon looked for something, anything to get a hint or a secret. He was starting to get irritated.

Where is that there soul? He said in his mind, but a green creature with 4 legs bumped into him, stopping his thought process. "What are you doing? Get out of my wa-"

BOOM!

The explosion rung out through the forest, and some of the others could hear it, despite the crater being a little small. In the center stood The Stranger, covered in soot, and eyes widened with shock. "Ouch."

"Huh, I remember this. Past life, I should know this place a little bit."

Hears explosion

"Someone ran into a creeper didn't they?"

I havem't gotten to fight someone who rolls around in a ball yet in my current life. "I'll join." I draw my blade towards The.

[If you guys remember I challanged Blah to a sword dual but it didnt work out, but im at the temple so ya]

Crawling with his arms and dragging his legs, the clown crawled up to the group. "Please, don't go in that forest. It's far too painf-Oooh, a fight."

His movements are mechanical as he shoots forwards without a movement. His punch has a large wind up too. But there's a chance he can instantly change direction due to his mechanical parts. I shouldn't just dodge out of his range, instead…

I perform an iai once he's close, parrying his fist to knock him off balance, then, in the same fluid motion, using the back of my wakizashi, I slash towards his side.

"YIPES!" The Stranger shouted, jumping off into the distance, somehow recovering from the damage from the explosion instantly.

The sparring stops for a moment, as we both look at the stranger. "Neither of us attacked you… how did you get injured?"

"Well, this should be interesting to watch," Annalis muttered as she thought of a humorous idea. She then folded her...nonexistent wings up and suddenly began to plummet downward. By the time she pulled herself back up she was...terribly close to hitting one of the fighters. That was actually pretty fun. She could get used to this. Hopefully the ones down below don't mind.

Man, this guy is strong. I guess I'll just have to use my speed to my advantage.

I was hit, but sidestepped soon after and quickly went in circles before winding up another punch and going in, this time with rocket thrusters.

Back