• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 1

"Creepers, huh?" Annalis suddenly swooped down to land on one of the blocky trees. The leaves didn't move when she stepped on them. Strange. Perhaps this world was stranger than she thought. "Sounds like a very generic name..."

I suddenly realize that we're not fighting anymore and stop my attack one second before connection and turn toward the origin of the explosions.

Jackson then reforms from scattered light(He entered his elemental form right before) and says "Man that was fun".

[Hey blah im sure youll be back soon and your busy but the fight was getting interesting so get back soon pls i wnna know how fights work]

"Sure, but keep some attention on your surroundings, the shadows will show up soon, if Jackson really found the temple."

At that moment, something shrouded in darkness comes out of the bushes. It is… a Bidoof.

"Y'know, maybe we can just ignore the shadows."

We return to fighting.

"By the way, you guys should stop aggroing all the mobs."

Suddenly an arrow narrowly misses Edward.

"Like that skeleton over there."

"Toon we need popcorn, this is gonna cool"

Jackson senses the mobs and activates elemental intangibility while watching the fight

An arrow whizzed by Annalis and Shen quickly took to the sky. She looked down to see a skeleton stuck underneath one of the trees. "Oh, walking dead. Wonderful..."

"Hehe, about that."

A giant spider comes and attempts to jump on Edward, which then proceeds to get stabbed in the abdomen and turned to smoke.

The begins spinning around rapidly. I can't follow his movements. Then he dashes towards me landing a blow. It's not too strong, but at his speed it can still hurt.

I calm my mind. Nothing enters it, not the blur in front of me, nor the explosions around, not even the countless attacks from The I receive. All that exists are these blades. I don't think, I don't feel, "I" no longer exist.

A single slash occurs. A single slash exists. Throughout all of possibility, this was only reality. The slash hits The's leg, knocking him over and unwinding his ball.

[Ooookaaaay waluigi got a huge up upgrade so you may need to change your past life. Now I am the weakest. Huzzah!]

[I am now officially linked to a cat who has no luck. Well then, at least i technically lived 9 past lives. Anything related to Waluigi is now retconned.]

[Ok(Jacky), well we are missing three people: Spider, Monarch, and Professer thats why we are waiting(Christian)]

[Monarch's almost always offline around this time. Give him a few hours. Or, if Edwellken's here, we can just start and people not here can just retcon. That tends to be what we do in the Holy Grail Wars. We're not gonna all be on at the same time, most of the time.

On an unrelated note: if Edward's on, he could use Steve powers to make weapons for the people who lack them.]

Back