• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 1

"ALRIGHTY THEN!" He said and put on the helmet. Somehow ripping off his hand, he took the shovel, replaced his hand with it, and dug deep down, with noise ringing out of the tunnel he dug out. Though, he left his hand lying there.

"Something tells me that digging would not be the best for me, sorry..." Annalis grabbed the helmet and the shovel before putting the former on her head. "Though, perhaps a shovel could be a weapon."

Jackythejack said:
"Something tells me that digging would not be the best for me, sorry..." Annalis grabbed the helmet and the shovel before putting the former on her head. "Though, perhaps a shovel could be a weapon."
"Even so, keep digging. It would build both character and body."

The Past Live said in a somber voice.

"Even if you found it not quite the best, continue to built both of them is the foundation to building power...Beside, for you, it would be best for you to be close to the Earth."

"And it would be best for me how so?" She asked went she stabbed the shovel into the ground. "I'm not denying any wisdom you may hold, but I am curious."

"We're digging? Neat! I have a tool or something for that." said Edward as he was eavesdropping.

He then pulls out a glowing shovel.

"Mind if I join?"

"Hey, look. I found something!" He said, raising up a dark red rock with what seemed to be an eye drawn on it.

"You asked why you're here when you're weak? That's wrong, you're here because you're weak. Because you can become strong. If you look at our enemy, each and every one of us is pathetic, all we can do is get stronger."

Jackythejack said:
"And it would be best for me how so?" She asked went she stabbed the shovel into the ground. "I'm not denying any wisdom you may hold, but I am curious."
"...You was born close to the Earth the most."

"In your conception, you absorb the essence of it. In the eggs, you intergrated it within you, taking sand as your body, as you lay atop of it, and warmed by light coming from the scorching sun."

"Then, in your birth from eggs, you spread that body, that have been built by Earth, and soar."

"The body that built by Earth, spread majestically into the Sky."

Paused a little bit, she drink the juice, before continue.

"Therefore, isn't it helpful for your power, to learn where you came from?"

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Hello? Can I dig?"
"Of course, of course. Having more hand is always welcome ^^."

The Past Live said so, and gifted him another helmet, before gently going to sleep.

"I suppose you have a point there," she commented as she leaned against the shovel. "Though I cannot even manipulate the earth. The sand is simply something I walk on. I don't think I can interact with it in any unique way. I can only fly. I'm not denying your statements, though. Perhaps it's more useful than I thought..."

"Yeah, i know how you feel, Annalis. I can feel a bit useless as well. Thus, the big reason i'm a bit........................

.─®╠ø╠»╠¡╠û╠ª╠Ñ╠ì╠ë╠è╠è╠Æ╠ô╠î═æn╠£═ò╠ÿ╠ù╠û═ê═ò╠│╠║╠ô╠ë╠ì╠ì═ï╠Ç╠æ╠¢╠Üs╠í═Ä═Ö═ù═É╠Ü═£═Ø═á═á═à═àa╠¬╠▒═ö═û╠Ä╠å╠ä═ø╠ò═ÿ═óß╣ë═ç╠û═Ä╠½╠é═ù╠┐╠ê╠¥═ù═é╠î╠¥═ƒe═ë═ë═ç═û╠®╠×═Æ╠ë╠ì╠¢╠ô╠ì═æ═æ╠Å═ÿ.╠¿╠ñ╠Ö╠½╠ª╠│═Ö╠╗═ï╠¥╠Ç╠â╠Ç╠ê╠ü╠î═ÿ═ƒ

Jackythejack said:
"I suppose you have a point there," she commented as she leaned against the shovel. "Though I cannot even manipulate the earth. The sand is simply something I walk on. I don't think I can interact with it in any unique way. I can only fly. I'm not denying your statements, though. Perhaps it's more useful than I thought..."
"Oh ho, that's my girls. Also...I see great potential in you."

Saying so, the Past Live send a ball of light into her.

"Keep digging, and keep learning about the Earth and the Sand. That should be the key to your new power."

After that, she gently goes to sleep.

[Congrat, now you're a fletching Sandbender.]

This is the weirdest group of people ive ever met, should make things fun, Jackson says to himself while trying to sleep.

Annalis sighed before she displaced a small pile of sand. "I feel this is rather inappropriate given what we were sent to do."

[Gonna retcon all that digging stuff for after this.]

To those who walk(ed) through the door:

You arrive in a strange forest where everything around you appears to take on a block like motif. Not long after you arrive, the door fades away behind you. As you look around, you notice that somehow, Kura is already here before you.

"This is the world that contains your missing souls. You must journey Northward, to a temple created by my master."

[Insert any questions, interruptions or reactions here.]

"Until now, your former have souls laid dormant, however, now that you exist within the same realm, they will soon awaken. Keep in mind that while my master was able to break them free of the Supreme Darkness' clutches, he couldn't entirely wipe away its influence. Once the souls are fully awoken, they will begin trying to return to the Darkness. While they are unable to do so on their own, their plea will alert the hive-mind to your presence in this world. Before long, servants of the darkness will invade, and this world will be lost. Your mission is not to save this world, but to collect your souls and gather strength. Please remember that."

[Pausing for responses.]

"Woah, look at this place. It's more lively than my own world. Yeah, with the burning trees, the priests screaming "THE LEGENDS WERE TRUE!", and people stabbing and shooting each other. Yeah, this place is better."

"This place isn't so strange,," Annalis muttered after she looked around. The butler explained why they were here and what they had to do and she frowned. "Are you saying all of our souls came from here? Do they happen to be as Blocky as everything else here?"

Annalis would then turn towards Jackson and nod. "Well I think I'm the only woman here, so not much diversity there, but, I am 29, approaching 30."

"Oh I meant diversity in age, also I just turned 18" Jackson says while turning back around towards the Bird Lady(Still doesn't remember names).

"I'm somewhat 35, though i look like i came from the 1800s. Yeah, okay, let's just cast aside any theories about me being possessed, and move along."

[Ok]

"Im going to go scout to the north some to look for the temple ill come back when I find it" Jackson states before turning into light and going northward at light speed.

Jackythejack said:
"This place isn't so strange,," Annalis muttered after she looked around. The butler explained why they were here and what they had to do and she frowned. "Are you saying all of our souls came from here? Do they happen to be as Blocky as everything else here?"
Annalis would then turn towards Jackson and nod. "Well I think I'm the only woman here, so not much diversity there, but, I am 29, approaching 30."
[Kura is the maid, not the butler, so technically one other woman eh?]

"Each of your souls came from a separate universe before being consumed by the Darkness. Our master, The Emissary, separated those souls from the Darkness, and isolated them here."

Annalis frowned as she watched the toon run off before turning to the maid. The only other woman here. Lovely. "Should i be scouting as well? I can fly, so perhaps I can be of help?"

[Damn now that I think of it I left fast as hell, also theres a 50% chance I dont comeback and fall asleep at the temple.]

"Ah- please wait a moment..."

Kura attempts to stop Jackson and The Stranger.

[It's too late to stop Jackson as he's already out of earshot, but The Stranger can decide to stay or keep going if he wants.]

"I can lead you to the temple once you are ready, but there's one more thing i have to explain first!."

"And what is it? The temple isn't exactly hard to find."

"Huh? Where it's then?"

"What do you have "eye" for, start using it."

"Using my "eye"...ah, it is really obvious."

Back