• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 3

Looked it up the only way dirk can die is if its heroic or just (like the others) its just not on his page so the the way my regen will work is if its heroic or just 'death' ill have low-godly regen for those and anything else is mid-godly(resurrestion). So I can still be incapped or sealed plus if its heroic/just and gets past low-godly I die.

(It is described as a resurrection based regen)

Another thing monarch mabye you should set rules on my mid godly resurrection (What counts as heroic/just) kinda like what happened with andys power copy.

And why isn't there some sort of rating thing for resurrection like with regen?

I don't see the need to set rules on what counts as heroic or just. We'll just work it out if you die.

Ah ok well heroic is pretty simple, for just it will be up to you.

And do I still have low-god overall with mid-god resurrection (when not just or heroic)?

Hmmm mabye though we are about to kill it, you could be intorduced as some one to fill the team again since andys out of commission for now.

Yeah, i guess so.

Really, though, why do i have to torment the clown now? At least this isn't canon to RW.

Oh god, i never realized that. HOSTLESS probably solos the verse like so.

Also, i'll probably make the fight once RW is done, since the toon needs a bit more feats to go along.

PsychoWarper said:
Plus the toon will get more powers also this guy took the toons chainsaw.
That's probably gonna be part of the fight. The Stranger just pulls out the chainsaw and HOSTLESS has the ultimate "Not again." face.

Even then, HOSTLESS beat up Yxz, chainsaw and all, so yeah. The joke is on the clown this time.

HOSTLESS takes over the clown and helps us destroy the SD before erasing us from existence... to bad I can summon this guy to fight him

That means after you beat it I can stomp HOSTLESS making me the new most op person HAHAHAHA my plan is finally taking shape.

Well, i made the prediction thread, so we'll talk more about that topic there. Right now, let's wait for plot to happen.

Hey christian I kinda wanna make a character on joke battle similar to Overkiller or I guess more like a varient could I do that?

I dont have to just a random thing I thought about doing (It would simply be based on Speed Blitz) but like I said I dont care that much.

So Monarch and overlord got Breinhard Bheydrich, Christians got HOSTLESS and ive got The Overkiller ovo

Back