• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 3

Also lets be truthful this guy is bar none the fastest character.

(Oh shit was looking at the 1-A version which doesnt even have MFTL+ speed lol also was only talking about lucifer like I said didnt know the budda guy existed)

Really even though we can go up to 4-A... alright (also you dont have to choose someone from your wish list thats why its optional).
Oh, then I guess I'm changing my 4th soul to Doctor Strange. Also, I think I'm gonna change my lineup again.

@Archdemon, you character sheet has been added to the OP.

@Standuser, tell me when you are done then.

@Psycho no. That thing fought the GEoM to a standstill. Also, it's a conceptual being.

Speaking of which

@Overlord, i've decided no Dragon God. I'd like to keep conceptual manipulation out of this, and while Dragon God's may be limited, his "true form as an idea" means that conceptual manipulation needs to show up for enemies to pose a threat to you.

Damn, plus you forgot to add that it would give me 1-A EE resist and 1-A mind resist also it made the GEoM afried and doubt himself lol.

Then just stick with dirk.

(Damn im gonna become the ban of this group someone whose only good for regen/immortality with no offensive use ovo)

@DragonEmperor, there's already a massive disparity between the fastest people and the slowest (MHS to MFTL+). It's hard to balance out enemies, as it becomes a blitz or get blitzed scenario. Maybe don't choose one of the fastest 3-D guys on the wiki?

With briah i have all the speed

Man and all i wanted was a monster that embodies murder and evenly fought one the most haxxed people(under tier 1) on the wiki ovo.

I don't know how that fits in your theme, if you're going for one at all, but yeah, he's fine.

Well, I only chose him because he's the first Tier 4 character I could find that I was familiar with. Also, is my character fine now? If there are any problems with it then feel free to tell me.

Monarch Laciel said:
@Overlord, i've decided no Dragon God. I'd like to keep conceptual manipulation out of this, and while Dragon God's may be limited, his "true form as an idea" means that conceptual manipulation needs to show up for enemies to pose a threat to you.
actually not even conceptual manipulation would work, Dragon Gods resists it.

See what I mean?

You're a living idea who doesn't even need that idea to survive.

Trying to pose a threat to you would need something pretty OP

just a really good anti-incorporality ability would work, like the ability to hit conceptual beings or the ability to create an anti-incorporality field.

also Psyco has Mid-Godly regen, so i don't understand why my non-corporeality is not allowed, he's even harder to kill than me

Oi I can still be incapped, sealed and BFRd, hell even after the power up griffin could BFR me and incap me in his dimension. Plus im not an idea.

(Way to throw me under the bus ovo)

Psycho doesn't have Mid godly though. We went through thus before.

Wolfganf's Soul lost it's connection to Reinhard so he won't be brought back, OR wolfgang still has his connection but Gladshiemr is corrupted so being killed would cause him to regenerate back in a place where he is immediately corrupted and absorbed.

Monarch Laciel said:
Psycho doesn't have Mid godly though. We went through thus before.
Wolfganf's Soul lost it's connection to Reinhard so he won't be brought back, OR wolfgang still has his connection but Gladshiemr is corrupted so being killed would cause him to regenerate back in a place where he is immediately corrupted and absorbed.
Dirk Strider is Psyco's fourth soul and he has Mid-godly regen

Monarch it would make more sense for me to still have the connection its just corrupted.

Overlord come on man stop throwing me under the bus, I already gave ways i could still be beaten (anyone with bfr) try giving ways you can still be beaten instead of throwing me under.

Overlord775 said:
just a really good anti-incorporality ability would work, like the ability to hit conceptual beings or the ability to create an anti-incorporality field.
^this and also void manipulation, reality warping, power nullification, time paradox, time loop, time freeze, BFR in to a different multiverse and a very powerfull sealing ability

A character with any of those abilities could beat me.

Also, if Dirk Strider's Regenerationn is like Dave Strider's, it's more like resurrection - he can still be knocked out and incapacitated, its just if he doesn't die in a specific way he'll come back.

Back