• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 3

@The Archdemon

Finish and post Flemeth, the others seem fine. We'll wait for a natural moment to add you to the world rather than just throwing you in.

I've just been going with the idea that inactive people aren't there, they're back in the space base. Or that they're waiting off screen somewhere safe.

Never picked up on this before, but why do you have the "composite" soul of three different timelines of people?

I just decided to do it that way. In the end they're all Shirou Emiya, and since I was allowing stuff like Composite Godzilla and Link the same as any other character, I didn't see a problem with it. I was also planning to include other versions of them, I linked only those three since they were the ones we had profiles of.

Monarch Laciel said:
@The Archdemon

Finish and post Flemeth, the others seem fine. We'll wait for a natural moment to add you to the world rather than just throwing you in.
I'm posting it when I get to my computer.

Cool and you a can have the phase three version also (Im guessing your talking about Jin Mo-Ri) you think jin is a better matial artist then goku? (actual question)

Yes. Way better than Goku. He's fought against and understands every technique in heaven, and most of the ones in the other worlds, not to mention he outskilled Satan, who had copied and mastered every single technique he and any other gods (and pretty much any other human or monster) had ever seen, who was actively reading his mind. There's pretty much no one out there who beats Jin in fighting skills.

Hey monarch could you post all the selections for the 4th soul(and whos it is) so people who havn't know to (and so everyone knows you got theres correct).

People(who have been active recently) that haven't chosen a 4th soul

Edwelken

Redgrave

Spider

Drago

Andy

and also the two new people

DragonEmperor23 said:
Blah's picking 666 Satan as his 4th soul?
(^Yes)

Everyone is getting all this cool sutff and all im getting is tier High 4-C and Mid-Godly Regen. ;)

(Also @Dragon who are you picking?)

Damn so now unless I enter my briah you are (by far) the fastest person.

Your ultimate take down combo will be speed blitz, speed steal, divide, boost(yourself) and the finisher is IMP.

lol^

Also id be alot more dangerous if the enemy had souls as my new soul will let me rip out other peoples souls and with wolfgang eat them (With bans snatch I could from a few hundred meters away).

Souleatersouleating

i instead will have a very good non-corpoality and low multiversal range, so i can enter Griffin Kukui and not die ovo

also i have perfect duplication, so i can create an army of myself and nuke all the enemies

Back