• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 3

I can survive in griffins kukui dimension now.

@monarch how does wolfgangs shockwave gen work? and can I use it in this battle?

23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 * FTL * 2 = Sweet baby jesus

or (299,792,458 m/s * 23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) * 2 = this 1.4245807e+52 (To lazy to expand it, and I might be wrong).

DragonEmperor23 said:
when you are solar system in base and boost multiplies your power by 2 every time you use it so u get op very fast
unless you can boost up to 1 million times, you'll never be as powerfull as me and Edward

@Psyco you can't affect ideas, which is what the dragon god non-corporeality is based on

@Dragon the Dragon God is superior to Doremy Sweet, who can casually create dozens of 4-A realms (which are large enought to contain multiple nebulae) at the same time

Oh I forgot about that (sorry if I sound too defensive, trying to think of this as a VS thread)

Well you dont seem to have a way around mid-godly regen, briah speed advantage and resistances, so if this was a versus thread the fight would probably be voted Incon.

(also Dragon does have BFR)

Well, if our characters were in Death Battle (BIASED!), who would be the best opponents? (Besides ourselves, of course.)

@Psyco no, the match would be decleared a missmatch and the tread closed ovo

@Dragon you can't bypass my non-corporality

DragonEmperor23 said:
Issei can hit noncorporeals
"The true form of a God exists as an idea, and a god can spread and manifest itself in any amount of physical bodies, each with equal power "

Can Issei hit ideas ?

@Arch

Depends on if Monarch plans to introduce you before or after getting the next one, which I'm sure he'll let you know. It never hurts to think ahead though.

The fight i thought up would also be a mismatch, TBH. All the Stranger has to do is go for Tricky's forehead and it's a day's work.

Oh shizz I didnt see that.

ive gotta admit though the idea based non corporeality is pretty cool/OP.

Really, it would be cool to go on the internet and then say "LOOK, MA! MY CHARACTER'S BEING USED IN A FIGHT!"...................On second thought.

PsychoWarper said:
People(who have been active recently) that haven't chosen a 4th soul
Edwelken

Redgrave

Spider

Drago

Andy

Standuser

Arch
Arch I would suggest picking one so monarch knows for when we do do get the souls.

And @Ed who are you picking?

Hey so @monarch if your going to put your character on FC/OC how will you do the reasoning for the stats/ratings?

This is something that's always confused me, but which of Wally's speed feats in that calc on his page do we use? Iirc the top one took a ton of prep to set up. From what I've read about it he had to get everyone on his planet, and everyone from a planet of mftl+ beings to run as fast as possible to generate energy to draw on from the speed force or something like that.

Blahblah9755 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Hey so monarch if your going to put your character on FC/OC how will you do the reasoning for the stats/ratings?
He could explain whose powers they draw from, and how they interact to give that rating.
No wonder Waluigi was who i chose first. My character's neglected off to JBW. AH, WHO CARES!? IF I MADE THIS OP THING, I'LL BE GOOD ENOUGH! BAHAHAHAHA!

(FC/OC: yeah he could but hed also probably have the make a reincarnation wars page on the site so it makes sense.)

Well for this one "Reset every radio on earth in one sextillionth of a second" he did it to help stop a villian, but the "23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times greater than the speed of light" one I dont quiet remember (havn't looked at flash speed feats in a while.

(I think this is the radio one)

Wallyspeedpt1
(Heres another scan for speed though its a random one, it says its slowier then light but im a bit doubt full)

Wallyspeedpt2

Okay, so the resetting radios one is definitely good and definitely makes him fastest character so far, nice. I'm almost certain the "23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times greater than the speed of light" one was done with prep/outside help.

Also, here's a calc of Monarch reducing his Kamui world to elementary particles. This doesn't actually apply since he did it by adjusting the laws of physics, but I thought it would be fun to make anyway. The space of Kamui can store over 7 billion Bidoofs, so we'll use their mass as a low end. Each Bidoof masses 20kg.

140000000000kg

A proton has a mass of 1.6726219*10^-27kg, neutrons have a negligible difference.

140000000000kg/1.6726219*10^-27kg=8.37009249*10^37 particles. To reduce an object to elementary particles you need 175 MeV per particle

This gives us 2.34681414 × 10^27 joules or multi-continent level. Of course the actual mass in Kamui is probably much higher since it's something like a town sized area filled to the brim with giant stone structures, but I couldn't estimate that very well.

Yeah I think it was he used speed steal on alot of fast people... damn I just cant remember like I said its been awhile (also that nuke one is pretty good)

Something else id like to mention is that he is generally considered the fastest MTFL+ (so the fastest with out infinite, immeasurable, nigh or complete omnipresence) and he does have immeasurable speed via time travel. (at least I think he is doent know about on this wiki but on most others he is)

Correction:fastest other than Amitabha (Touhou Project). The nuke one is very fast, I think a general rule of thumb is that when a flash comic says something is slower than light, it's going to be one of the fastest mftl+ feats outside of Saint Seiya.

Standuser081 said:
So, about my 4th soul, I'm gonna pick Sasuke.
Really even though we can go up to 4-A... alright (also you dont have to choose someone from your wish list thats why its optional).

@blah I... dont know who that is ill have to look, like it says on my profile I dont knw to much about non comic stuff (still learning).

I mean

Lucifer Morningstar I'm pretty sure is the fastest character..... I think.

He's in the sexsexagintillions or smth

Back