• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread

Yeah...It was a clusterfuck. Second of which is going to be my skill table lol.

Edit: Also, feel like I'm going to have to GM a mini-game for this too. Something title "Training Room"

Andykhang said:
Yeah...It was a clusterfuck. Second of which is going to be my skill table lol.
Edit: Also, feel like I'm going to have to GM a mini-game for this too. Something title "Training Room"
Sounds interesting

Yeah, something like a sidegame, in which I laid down mission for them to level up, if the GM permit. An environment in which my character control everything to train the ever-loving shit out of all ye who enter.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot, but if I combine my raising skill in there too, I could give you guy some "increase EXP percentage" and "Decrease EXP requirement" buff too.

Edwellken said:
[Another GM and a break would be pretty welcome though. Of course I can keep going for a while if nobody's up to it.]
To add on to this, I won't be available to GM during weekdays starting next Monday (the 9th) since I start classes around that time. So we should probably decide on a replacement before then if we want this to continue. (If they're up for it, I'd recommend either Blah or Monarch assuming Kaiju still can't do it.)

Edwellken said:
To add on to this, I won't be available to GM during weekdays starting next Monday (the 9th) since I start classes around that time.
m8 my classes just ended and now you're already going back to classes.

Curse u different systems

Im getting off if you want to use use jackson in the training(while im gone ill say when im back) you can, you know how he fights and acts just dont get him killed.

Okay, there're 2 proposal for the gacha system that I could think up now:

1. We will find a random gacha simulator, and through it result I will tried to tell what you get. The higher the rarity, the better the thing. The number of time you roll is dependence on how many SQ orb you have.

2. We will used a number generator, and you guy will pick a number you want (the number represent "what you want inside"), and then I will roll. The easier the thing to get, the lower the number range. The higher the number, the more "quality" the object come out have, but if I roll the exact number you have, you will get what you want, or close to it. You could pick multiple number, with the amount of number equal to the amount of orbs you're willing to give.

Personally I would pick the number generator method, cus it's easier to roleplay.

The fight is finished, the maid and butler take up the remaining soul and we returned to the main room. We got 12 hours left before the next thing, and in the mean time people are staying in there own room. Meanwhile I was sorting through the loot, and then calling everybody to explain about the loot we got and the Gacha system.

Yeah, we got loot after the team accept my invitation and thus affected by my Gamer skill. Right now we got loot from killing 1 billion bidoof and bibarel lol, so I have to resort to turn nearly the mountain of loot into a mountain of marble in which you could exchange for item, essentially.

Don't worry bout it.

We saved the day, everyone gets some R&R time now. 12 in game hours to do whatever. I'm using my time to work on new spatial spells

Basically lootbox. I'm now deciding to pick a random number generator instead of an actual gacha simulator, for it simplicity. Few kink need to be resolve, but I'm basically ready.

Gambling

Pay money to win a randomly selected prize.

No idea why he's setting one up, and random selection doesn't really work when we can just say which prize gets "randomly" selected

Yeah where I live 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM is when like nothing happens and like 6-7 PM is when people really start

Hm...now I'm not sure about the Gacha system, as we don't really need luck in this game anyway, and we could already get stuff from my loot without the luck thing. Guess I will settle it later then, until I could get the people that could actually summon something useful.

If the idea is that we can get stuff better than a Bibarel would drop, then I'd be happy to get a cool sword.

Also, can I just take some TMs that a Bidoof would drop? Cause I want my character to gain swords dance, and some other stuff. Some of the others would certainly benefit from TMs as well, for instance Jacky's character could use dig to hide and collect large amounts of sand at once.

Also, Jacky the reason we have loot is because Andy's new character has the ability to gain loot, money, exp points, and sometimes skills from any monsters he kills, and that ability gets shared with his allies.

Yeah, most of that is now resolved with the new orb system though, while the Gacha would just add Luck factor for apparently more encumbered way to do thing. I'll think I will leave it for later then, when there's something more important that require Fate to have.

Edit: Also sure, you could have it.

Edit2: ...Now I have to deal with the elephant in the room that I forgot: EXP point that everyone get from killing 1 billion mob.

Yeah, maybe...but it's not an urgent thing right now though, TBH. Now I have to calculate just how much EXP everyone is going to get from killing 1 billion mob + multiplier from my ability.

@Overlord, you can join at any time. Rules for creation are in the op.

@Psycho, just re-post any part of your profile you want changed here, and I'll update it.

Back