• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread

Now monarch can bfr people into a realm where they'll be crushed under the weight of 7billion bidoofs. I'm certain that we didn't let that many through, even when Monarch was at his most tired, but whatever.

Now that my character is fused with Funny Valentine, I wanted to clarify something.

I think it is best if I still have Killer Queen as a stand, but now I gain access to using D4C as well. Basically, I have two stands. Only one of my stands will be able to be drawed upon at any given time, and that stand will only have access to their respective ability. However, there is nothing stopping me from altering from stand to stand.

As for Manuelo Vincero, I think his apperance would only slightly change, more so in expression and personality more than actual clothing and shit.

Also, no D4C Love Train, that's the ability of two stands, one of which I don't have.

I don't understand what Stands are and I know almost zero information about Anime. Uh, what does any of this mean, Professor Lord?

Hmm cool and interesting

also didnt think of that before but adding ban makes my character a bit crazier

It means that poor Manuelo should be exploding into 2 separate body pieces now, seeing as he has two stands.

Spider Kaiju said:
I don't understand what Stands are and I know almost zero information about Anime. Uh, what does any of this mean, Professor Lord?
This should explain it really well for you . It's the first episode of Stardust Crusaders, the part where stands are introduced into the series. I think it'll be more enjoyable than me explaining it.

Just a few things to note:

- A stand is a manifestation of a persons fighting spirit/soul/aura

- Those without a stand cannot see other stands. (Though verse equilization means that anyone who can see on a higher level or higher plane of existance can see stands)

- Only stands can harm another stand. (Stands are selectively intangible, at times they can phase through prison bars, at other times they can punch through skulls. Sometimes they can do both, like phasing through a persons chest and grabbing their heart.)

- Any damage done to a stand is reflected on the stand user (If my stand gets punched in their face, I will get punched in my face. The actual damage is dependant on a stands durability, if the stand is in armor, the damage transfered will usually be far less)

- Stands vary a shit ton, but these are the general rules they are bound by. The current souls I have are Funny Valentine , and Yoshikage Kira , you can read their specific abilities there.

What does it mean for my character? Well since I have the souls of two characters in the body of one, I should have two stands (aka soul manifestations) as well. This means that I am able to switch between Killer Queen (Yoshikage Kira's stand) and D4C (Funny Valentine's stand). Only restriction is that I cannot have both of them drawn at the same time.

I just just found out that snatch can take all your strength making you unable to move and unconcious

Yep

It can do that.

It can also do the same to its user if they try to take more power than their body can handle.

Well, Ban is normally 7-B, and he can get up to 6-B with the full power of Hunter Fest so.... somewhere over 2000 times stronger than you are normally.

You're 6-B normally, so... about 1/3 of the way into Multi-Continental

Anyone gonna discuss that the shopkeeper can like insta kill us all now, if im looking at his powers right

Ok so taking account the people who know have gotten there soul spider, blah, monarch, professor, kiryu, me, andy, jacky, smashor, Christian, and edward so only dragon and the npc ed

Ive been wondering how effective would fox hunt be against this group

(I have no actual intrest in harming the group i just needed a reference)

When did spider confront his soul? I thought he only had it appear before him.

Also no one played this during their battles so all battles are invalidated

Idk, I'm actually wondering if Professor counts as a wild card now, since that would mean we all get access to two personas.

But in all seriousness, I don't think you can copy the stand itself, since that would mean copying the soul, you can probably only copy the powers of the stand

And that is a silly limit I intend to break next time.

Though yeah, I can only do that, since the soul doesn't really fall into the cagetory of "one's true potential" (beside, copying soul have it demerit, and who want pesky soul to mess with how I used my power?). And I'm sastified with that

Edit: Anyway, Stand is when you express yourself, Persona is when you accept yourself. Stand show your good side, and Persona show your bad and ugly side. Combining the good, the bad, and the ugly should be what it mean (and also a great 60s Western movie and music)

Since the soul is largely attatched to a stand, (stands being manifestations of a soul) I figured that if I'm absorbing a characters soul, I may as well be absorbing their stand as well. Functionally, having my character be limited to one stand at a time is the same thing as having one stand with multiple abilities, I think my way is just better to clarify which subset of abilities I'm accessing at any given moment. I hope it doesn't cause any trouble.

Back