• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread

Well I mean we have a kaiju/dinosuar, also im gonna let some one else handle your profiles evaluation

You can pick 2 past lives now since we're at that point in the story. The cap for the second soul is 5-B, so you can go with Greymon's At least High 6-C key for now or save him for later.

For the ones who don't have profiles, I think Midir would be like 6-B and Massively Hypersonic+ via scaling. Yharon should be 5-C and High Hypersonic.

Anyways, yeah this works. Just pick a second soul and you can start whenever.

Ok @Over

@Psycho, if they both come from Reinhard, then yes, both.

I've updated everyone's wishlist.

Ok so I know you added someone to my wishlist earlier can you also add Reinhard Heydrich only the Dies Irae version plus I still lose the immortality 8 as him and wolfgang will share the same body.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok so I know you added someone to my wishlist earlier can you also add Reinhard Heydrich only the Dies Irae version plus I still lose the immortality 8 as him and wolfgang will share the same body.
Boi

Monarch Laciel said:
PsychoWarper said:
Boi
What like a third of the people have tier 2s on there wish list

(Plus if Ed says no i would take no issue in it, I dont care that much)

Also I have no intrest in going over tier 4

Forgot to respond to that earlier, sorry. I don't know Dies Irae nearly enough to answer, so I trust Monarch's judgement here. Even without that, just going by his reputation on the site and a quick glance at his powers and abilities makes me feel like he shouldn't be allowed.

Edwellken said:
Forgot to respond to that earlier, sorry. I don't know Dies Irae nearly enough to answer, so I trust Monarch's judgement here. Even without that, just going by his reputation on the site and a quick glance at his powers and abilities makes me feel like he shouldn't be allowed.
Ok like I said I dont care to much it not like I have to have him, if you say no you say no, it was same with SCP-682

Who are the tier 2s on people's wishlists? That should be 100% not allowed.

Edwell, good plan. Reinhard could solo this setting.

Monarch Laciel said:

My impression is that tier 2's are conditional tier 2's, like "For one second they can act like a tier 2 character" and are nerfed in certain ways. Otherwise, the maximum power level for this RP is tier 5-C.

Spider Kaiju said:
Monarch Laciel said:

My impression is that tier 2's are conditional tier 2's, like "For one second they can act like a tier 2 character" and are nerfed in certain ways. Otherwise, the maximum power level for this RP is tier 5-C.
That was for the Past Life you never said anything for the wishlist

Spider Kaiju said:
Otherwise, the maximum power level for this RP is tier 5-C.
Wasn't the 5-C cap just for the first life?

@Psycho, he can't use 682 either.

Wasn't the 5-C cap just for the first life?

@Psycho, he can't use 682 either.

I never siad I wanted to anymore

That was for the Past Life you never said anything for the wishlist

I wouldn't allow it.

@Monarch

You do know that 3/4 of those characters have non-tier 2 keys right?

Why can't I use like, Scribblenauts Unlimited Maxwell?

Sorry didn't mean to drag anyone else down its just I simply asked if I could potentially have a 4-A and seemed to almost get treated like I was asking a tier 1

PsychoWarper said:
Sorry didn't mean to drag anyone else down its just I simply asked if I could potentially have a 4-A and seemed to almost get treated like I was asking a tier 1
I think that eventually once you pool your resources, that with all of your past lives, your CHARACTER, can be 4-A, or maybe even a tiny bit higher (I don't know the tiering system well), but as a single past life, no.

PsychoWarper said:
I told you and here I am getting half scolded for a 4-A
Not because he's 4-A

Because he's ridiculously hax as ****.

Also because he becomes 1-A in a few minutes of being unsealed.

Spider Kaiju said:
PsychoWarper said:
I think that eventually once you pool your resources, that with all of your past lives, your CHARACTER, can be 4-A, or maybe even a tiny bit higher (I don't know the tiering system well), but as a single past life, no.
Ok ok thats why I was asking to see if it was ok, it wasn't, so now ive decided to just leave my wishlist alone

Monarch Laciel said:
PsychoWarper said:
I told you and here I am getting half scolded for a 4-A
Not because he's 4-A
Because he's ridiculously hax as ****.

Also because he becomes 1-A in a few minutes of being unsealed.
Ok about the hax I guess I didn't think about it enough (I never pay close attention to hax for some reason) and I said no 1-A just 4-A also Ed said no and thats it

Anyway sorry ill look closer next time

I'm using Scribblenauts Unlimited Maxwell.

and I'm not gonna be using the 1-C summons for Hatchworth, his 2-C isn't applicable cause that requires an immense amount of tampering.

So no one from the wishlists can go beyond 5C? Didn't you say something about 4As on the wishlist back when we were deciding these Spider? Pretty much everyone made their wishlists with that in mind (and got them approved dispute being overtiered. And a few 5Cs working together definitely can't reach 4A, the gap is too huge.

Also, I don't think it causes any issues in the setting, since the end goal is to beat an enemy that's up their in tier two. It would make sense from a gameplay standpoint to have the tiers slowly progress higher as things go on.

I was planning on steadily progressing the power level of the game, which is why I didn't mind things like 4-A on the wish list. Hax is a bigger problem imo.

Blahblah9755 said:
I AGree with that. Btw, Andy's time acceleration is fine, right?
You mean Han Jee-Han's time dilating barriers? I don't really see a problem with that.

Not the barriers, I mean him increasing his speed in combat through time manip. It's basically a large speed amp, so I wouldn't think it's a problem, but that's up to you to decide.

Back