• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread

I'll be off for a little while. Preferably give the people who's souls are still there a chance to respond before actually defeating them.

Actually, real quick, if you're in the temple, go ahead and tell me who you want for your second soul (If you haven't gotten them already), and I'll have them summoned as a second wave.

wait we're getting two souls now like right now, if so can I have Wolfgang now. Though shouldn't we have a bit of time to adjust to our new souls and that seems a bit rushed.

PsychoWarper said:
Wait so we're getting souls later though right, like quiet a bit later.
The people who already have their souls aren't getting another one for a while. I was talking to people in the temple who didn't get one yet, so they have something to do until the others get back.

Well hes not really ours to beat and the person isnt here. Plus i did injure the arm he holds a sword with so if you want to fight him it should more even

PsychoWarper said:
So no issue with Wolfgang right just checking
Idk yet, I'm actually not too familiar with Dies Irae, so I'll wanna see others' opinions on whether it should be allowed.

Well he doesn't break any rules, as the reality warping is limited to just when he chants, it creates infinite distance between you and your opponent until the chant is over.

Edwellken said:
I mean, I don't want every enemy you fight to either be resistant to time manipulation or be immediately screwed, but the game's already pretty much impossible to balance anyway. I'd say give it some limit where it won't be OP and it's fine. I do wanna know Kaiju's opinion though.
Just realized that my next opponent is probably an MFTL+ with resistance to time hax.

Blahblah9755 said:
Wait, are we not fighting hitsugaya after all? Or should I keep going.
You can fight him, but give Dragon a chance to respond before you actually beat him.

Monarch Laciel said:
Wolfgang's reality warping is "warp reality so I am always faster than the enemy".
Well I thought it was also what I said (I think its both but thats it)

So I feel like we need some parameters on some of my abilities namly Hunter Fest, Snatch, and Physical Hunt they all steal 50% of a persons physical capabilities but how much do i get

I love how everyone else's souls just come out and fight them. Then Gandalf shows up and is stuck dragging the soul out with all his might. I can just imagine it yelling out "5 more minutes," and going back to sleep.

Blahblah9755 said:
I love how everyone else's souls just come out and fight them. Then Gandalf shows up and is stuck dragging the soul out with all his might. I can just imagine it yelling out "5 more minutes," and going back to sleep.
lol thats great also who did he pick

Blahblah9755 said:
To be honest, that would be thematically appropriate, what does the GM think? Does Gandalf have to fight someone?

Not often only on stuff like this where its 1v1 and I might not even use Hunter Fest except in the end game or super op bosses.(Away from teammates)

We're just dealing with Bidoofs right now while we wait for the people who came late/got stuck on outside duty to do their fights. So not much to do.

Alright maybe annalis can practice her skills or something. I can't exactly portal gun the bidoofs, however.

Are they still coming in like crazy streams? Like there's a constant supply?

Back