• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread 2

Andykhang said:
Well, that, and keep it logically consistent. And also, Monarch do that with his spell, IIRC.

As for your character, it's just that I don't see much of you characterizing your character properly. It's just rookie mistake in RP-ing, don't worry too much.

Now, as for the "Ultimate duel" one for the upstanding swordman, I would guess he would instantly teleported himself, and his opponents into a special Duel field, Fate Achilles style, in which they fight each other in their best possible condition, whether past, present or future. In other word, it's basically both a sneak peak into what he could be in the future, and how that future him is going to fight.
Ill try not to worry though I would like to know what you mean by "characterizing your character properly".

Id also(I say also alot) like to point out that when you said 'Ultimate Duel' I thought of fate achillies and for Overlords type 8 what level would it be as type 8 can very(heavily).

Like showing what you're character are before what your character does. And what your character are, show it clearly so that we can see it. That kind of thing. Also, think about what your character is before you write, even if it's just vaguely, and do thing that's consistent with that character so that we could pick up a pattern.

@Overlord so Truth is something that could knock all belief and treat them as false for you huh...

I will guess something later, time to sleep.

Andykhang said:
Like showing what you're character are before what your character does. And what your character are, show it clearly so that we can see it. That kind of thing. Also, think about what your character is before you write, even if it's just vaguely, and do thing that's consistent with that character so that we could pick up a pattern.
So I still dont completely get it, do mean like more of talking in my head or explaining what I do? Well time to wait.

Conceptual, it's reliant on the concept of truth

Hmm thats pretty stronk, so what tier would you put that at like how SCP-682 has 1-B type 8

Sorry I was out for so long. A big storm came by and I got a bad migraine because of it. Writing what happens next now.

Also, Blane doesn't care about a fair duel, his wish would be "I want to prove that I am the greatest swordsman."

A field would appear filled with swords so powerful that only he, the greatest swordsman, could wield and understand them. In this field it would be impossible to wield anything but swords and shields. If you wanted to use any ability, it would have to be done in a way that supplemented swordsmanship. Stat amping would only apply to people with swords, atomic dismantling would only be applied if you cut an opponent, wind attacks would have to be air pressure blades, hax defenses/regen would fail to block swords/only work through blocking the attack with a sword or shield, etc.

Basically, it would give him the opportunity to see if anyone around could surpass him with the sword.

@Monarch, Congratulations! Your Franken Stein has evolved into Frankenstein!

Since none of my souls except for Pinkie have strong desires, I'll go with Pinkie's

Pinkie is probably "I want everyone around me to smile."

I dunno how to translate that into a Briah tho.

I don't care think my characters have many desires. The desires they have are strong, but different. Godzilla and 096 just want to be left alone, and Tom wants to catch a mouse.

@Overlord, it wouldn't really be tiered, it would just take 3D concept manipulation to kill the ou, right?

@Ed maybe something like passive powerful mind manip that makes everyone your friend?

@Christian so… "I want to eat this mouse in peace?"

Blahblah9755 said:
@Overlord, it wouldn't really be tiered, it would just take 3D concept manipulation to kill the ou, right?
@Ed maybe something like passive powerful mind manip that makes everyone your friend?

@Christian so… "I want to eat this mouse in peace?"
Soloed by laughter.

Griffin's desire is more like "I want to understand the laws of the world" than "I want a world of order". Difference being that a world of order, i.e. one with set rules isn't actually what he wants - he's fine with mixing and matching the rules, he just wants to understand them all.

So it would probably just be an even more OP version of the Eyes that See the World. Maybe it would give him Yakou's clairvoyance.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how ridiculous the tech in Pokémon is? The stuff I listed was just stuff I could think of off the top of my head. In terms of the fantasy genre, it probably has some of the best… after Digimon and SMT… cause being Cal is suffering.

Also, Monarch, remember to limit your attacks to a level that you actually have the magic to control. If you're planning on using star level attacks, not sure if you have the magic/the ability to control/use enough magic at once to do that, considering the tier of the characters you're drawing from.

Yeah, I know

I can't output or control star level energy on my own. I'm pretty sure I can't output or control energy above High 6-B at this point either considering my actual tier hasn't changed that much.

But there's a difference between controlling and outputting, and incorporating into attacks.

Although now that I think about it.

The amount of Magoi a person has is directly related to the physical strength of their body.

And in Magi, people with normal physical strength (well, normal for magi, so about 9-B) have enough Magoi to output High 6-C to 6-B attacks in their Djinn Equips.

Thanks to the strength of Merlin, I'm about 1280178900x (1 billion, 280 million, 178 thousand, 900 times) stronger than a normal Magi person's physical strength.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder....

PsychoWarper said:
That sounds like alot of calc stacking
FTFY

But in all seriousness, that does make sense, so if you plan to do something in the range of moon to small planet level that would be understandable

Multiplying the Large Island feat everyone scales to by the 1 billion x strength increase I got...

6,63898402e29 joules

About halfway into Moon Level

Nice

Well, Ahriman's desire is "I want everyone to just mind their own business and don't do anything stupid" so I think the effect is to negate anything that he calls bullshit.

And if we assume they're baseline country level it would go into small planet level, hence why I said moon to small planet attacks are fine (but struggle with them a bit in character, don't make them seem casual).

So Andy mentioned this earlier "characterizing your character properly" but I didn't quite understand his explantion.

(This is for the fact he said my guy was inconsistent and I wanted to know how to make it better)

I think he just means you should pay more attention to the personality you want, and make sure your character follows it.

Btw, my interpretation of your character is that he's laid back and a bit careless (this actually ties in well with the way you've consistently improved his regen, giving him reason to be careless, also ties in well with him being a lazy high schooler), but he seems to take his past really seriously. One of the issues with him, is that you have made him seem kind of impatient at times, but laid back at others.

Yeah, that basically it. Too sleepy last night to articulate it though.

@Overlord your Truth would related to "being right". In other word, it's about Conviction and Superiority, the absolute belief that your, and only your is true, underlying by the fact that Truth is something you have to prove, and stronger truth win. I would imagine that your Briah, then, would look more like a Reality Marble in which someone with stronger belief win, tbh.

Yeah that makes sense but the reason he takes his past serious is because of his past lives namely Ban and Wolfgang and there strong emotions.

Also he is supposed to be careless and laid back but I do understand the issue with the whole impatient thing ill try to work on it.

PsychoWarper said:
So monarch you gonna go for a high tier character next to use stronger attacks or are you gonna go with Trishula Anchor
Just saw this.

TBH, I don't know.

Trishula would give me more free control over space

I don't really need King of Nox as with a couple minutes to make the spell I can replicate almost nything he can do, but he'd get me to star level (or higher with the whole Magoi > Physical strength thing).

Carissa would give me 11D spatial manip, which is cool, and would pretty much let me say lol space to any enemies (seeing as Dankness is now only 2-A)

I'm kinda thinking I should look for different characters now, ones who can help Griffin learn more about the spiritual and other levels of the world, seeing as he already knows everything about the material world.

What sort of spiritual knowledge stuff are you going for? You should already have quite a bit through knowledge of the Rukh.

Well Griffin wants to learn all the laws that govern reality.

Thanks to the EtStW, he's able to learn all the laws that govern the physical aspects of any world he enters, because he can see all the interactions between particles and stuff. But the eyes don't let him see the laws governing spirits and souls, concepts, etc.

Ruhk is just one system of souls and spirits, and while he knows how it works, he doesn't have the ability to know about all the systems.

I feel I should note that when I learnt all the knowledge from the Ruhk, that wasn't the Eyes letting me see it all, because the Eyes only show the physical aspects of the world. That was just Solomon's Wisdom letting me get all the information, and the fortitude of a mind that could take seeing everything at once not breaking down because of it.

My first thoughts when I think of verses with characters with some understanding of the laws governing the soul would be Undertale and Soul Eater.

Undertale's smartest characters in particular have a strong knowledge of how the emotions held within the soul are able to influence the body and the world.

Soul Eater characters' knowledge of things like madness waves, soul resonance, soul growth, etc could also prove quite good in that regard.

So I know I said this a joke but what would keep me from being able to grab Cthulhu for my next soul as his two biggest NOs are reality warp and higher dementional manip however both are stated to be 'some degree'(RW) and 'possible'(HDM).

My other guesses would be the Madness Manip or Unconventional Composition.

@Momarch. Oh yeah, Kyubey could actually be another good one for that. They have high knowledge of things like the power held within souls and emotions, the flow of causality and how it can break apart, the nature of magic, concepts, etc.

Back