• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread 2

Well professor just died and heres the rest of whats happening:

"After defeating Chaos, the dog was revealed to be the Emissary. He had been sealed in that form by Chaos, and once there were no longer any clones of Chaos in that world he was released. The Emissary brought you back to your base and explained that he was a fragment of himself.

He then revealed that he had your third souls, and gave them to you. After this, he wanted you to each rest calm yourselves, and get acquainted with your new souls before asking any questions."

Yeah right now we are at the base training our new souls

And also bye @Prof

Actually, you're not training your souls everyone trained with their souls for 12 hours, or however long they extended that to. Now they've been gathered by the Emissary and he plans to answer any questions they have.

Oh...are you not making a new character?

I feel a bit bad now, I didn't mean to drive you away from the game. I'm sorry

I expected him to either find a loophole to cheat death or make a new character but it doesnt seem like it

"It's only natural for the weak to perish." - Esdeath / Akame Ga Kill!

I'm not going to create a new character. I don't mean to sound salty, but there was a lot of confusion and lack of direction which made this experience unenjoyable a lot of times, I commented before on how I dreaded joining the game every day (only reason I did so was because people saw me active in other threads and reported that fact in this meta one), and though @blah has been improving it a lot and it seems like it might be getting good, I'm kind of burnt out and don't want to participate anymore.

It's not a fitting end for my character, but I think there rarely are in JoJo (which my souls are from), so I'm okay with it. If you must know, I was planning my character to betray all of you and side with the Supreme Darkness, so I think it's best for all your characters that I died here. Would have been a cool plot-twist, but I digress.

So this is the end for me. I'll be unfollowing this thread and the other, if you want to reach me you'll have to message my wall. Like I said, @blah if you ever need any help or ideas just hit up my wall. Goodbye, have fun!

(If anyone cares, I'm planning on starting another roleplaying thread with a different plot, I've been taking a lot of notes from this, feel free to join whenever I put it up!)

Well, I'm not gonna revive you then. Also what happened to the guys who were sitting on the room? Did they time stopped?

Just curious. Can I survive within Monarch's Kamui dimension? I mean, I have Macro Quantum Regenerationn and I'm conscious while I'm regenerating.

You can "survive".

But the problem is that you regenerate into being something that cannot exist there due to the laws of physics there being different to the laws of physics that hold your body together. So you pull all the quarks to yourself / grow new quarks out of nothing to regenerate, but you can't hold them together and end up just dispersing again.

I... may be dropping out as well. I'm not usually into RPing that much, and my short experience in this was more chaotic than my previous attempts to try RP, so I'll be taking a break for a bit.

Until then, you can treat Titiana as an NPC, or, if anyone would like to, can take control of her if they feel like they have a good grasp of her character.

Well, I can just go to Ars Paulina if I can't regenerate. It's not physical thing and all. MC resides in soul so I maybe can do that and drag Monarch along with it.

Pretty sure you need to say its name to use it though. Most Noble Phantasms work like that, and Reality Marbles in particular are a form of magecraft which requires chants and verses of varying lengths to be spoken.

... holy crap this ability is pretty powerful.

I only developed it because I wanted it to speed up Kamui... but now it's an insta-kill and stay dead ability.

Well, I guess Blah can just give all the main enemies teleportation resistance / physics resistance, and if we're just sparring it's not like I'd use the ability on any of you guys, so your general lack of counters won't matter if you never need to counter it.

ProfessorLord said:
"It's only natural for the weak to perish." - Esdeath / Akame Ga Kill!I'm not going to create a new character. I don't mean to sound salty, but there was a lot of confusion and lack of direction which made this experience unenjoyable a lot of times, I commented before on how I dreaded joining the game every day (only reason I did so was because people saw me active in other threads and reported that fact in this meta one), and though @blah has been improving it a lot and it seems like it might be getting good, I'm kind of burnt out and don't want to participate anymore.
It's not a fitting end for my character, but I think there rarely are in JoJo (which my souls are from), so I'm okay with it. If you must know, I was planning my character to betray all of you and side with the Supreme Darkness, so I think it's best for all your characters that I died here. Would have been a cool plot-twist, but I digress.

So this is the end for me. I'll be unfollowing this thread and the other, if you want to reach me you'll have to message my wall. Like I said, @blah if you ever need any help or ideas just hit up my wall. Goodbye, have fun!

(If anyone cares, I'm planning on starting another roleplaying thread with a different plot, I've been taking a lot of notes from this, feel free to join whenever I put it up!)
top 10 sad anime deaths -Watchmojo.com

Dargoo Faust said:
I... may be dropping out as well. I'm not usually into RPing that much, and my short experience in this was more chaotic than my previous attempts to try RP, so I'll be taking a break for a bit.
Until then, you can treat Titiana as an NPC, or, if anyone would like to, can take control of her if they feel like they have a good grasp of her character.
Don't forget the honorable mention

Enjoy the responsibility, my character's started seeing everyone as too small to bother with leading them.

All that matter are the laws

Hm...think I'm starting to burn out to, but I think I will stick it out abit more. If I get bored, I could just send my character to permanent "training" and leave you guy with the clone.

Okay, so I think I got everyone of my team's Briah figured out abit:

-Senri:"I want to be a tyrant" - Her briah would allow him to dominate, manipulate, and make everything to follow his will, no matter how impossible. So if he command the people around to "constantly get stronger", they will no matter what. (kinda work like a Command Spell, tbh)

-Greg: "I want peace for myself" - He constantly want his life to be peaceful, so with his Briah, he could sense, and eliminated anything he considered "aggression" to himself. Attack will be neutralize, will to fight is lost or diverted, and malicous will and intent is removed from his sight and out. If anything stand in his way of true peace, it will be eliminated.

-Han Jee-Han: "I want to protect what is in my reach" - The will to protect, along with the realization that it's impossible to protect everything. He could deploy a barrier that protect people he could see before him, and essentially put them in his "zone", where he could support with all his might.

-Homura Kamishiro: " I want to fight, and protect people against irrational plundering" - His briah, essentially, make him be able to touch, and do something about "irrational plundering", whether it's malicous will, destructive intend, or unfair fate. If it's a thing that shouldn't happen to people he care about, he will be able to touch it's source, and eliminated it. It's also protect people he care about from such thing too.

-Vel: "I want to be Master's absolute sword and shield" - Her briah allow her to be the absolute sword and shield, that will always be there when he's in danger, will fight against every foe he fight, and will protect him. Her weapon will be able to hit everything, and pierce everything, while her shield will defend him against everything, even from the inside and irrational fate, and never falter.

the monsters we fight are just manifestetions of the supreme darkness, not the actual monsters, so they don't have a soul.

But the loot is real, including the eggs, and I could just spawning them, kill them and take their soul, before placing the egg again. If not, there's still the mountain of loot, or absorb it from the earth (Earth have soul right?). And if that doesn't work, last resort, I would either tapped the Great Flow, or ask Shub for some insta-soul.

Eh, nothing that the luck stat won't work. Beside, there's still the option earlier, including absorbing from the myriad soul.

Edit:And well, I wouldn't exactly call it just that one egg back then, but rather a sample.

You also used up your mountain of loot for the 12000 hours of infinite mana to keep a Great Old One summoned.

Blah,i don't want to to seem to harsh but

the description of the Supreme Darkness' power is terrible

(That totality, with a number of universes that is infinity^(the number of Planck instances to occur in the oldest universe*(the number of particle collisions+matter creations+matter annihilations in the Big Bang)*the number of works of fiction and imagined stories in your world) is what we consider a set. The Supreme Darkness, has consumed more than half of a full set into his own being, and is advancing rapidly" [So 2-A to such a stupid level that it's literally googles of tiers of infinity beyond the strongest Digimon 2A. I realized that current plans would make them a couple tiers of infinity above standard 2A, so I decided if it's gonna be a high end 2A anyway, I might as well just make it as absurd as possible] )

it seems something straight out of Suggsverse, you have gone too power hungry, just saying that he's vastly above all of us combined and that it can destroy all of reality would have been enought

also you made the Old First look like a *****, i was expecting something more epic for the creation of the emmisary and the supreme darkness, like "the Old First was torn apart by the conflict of good and evil in his soul", not "the Old First was bored".

Back