• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread 2

Lets count all our overlords so far (OL = Overlord)

OL1: Spider

OL2: Ed

OL3: Blah

and now for OL4: Monarch

(BTW whats going to happening with Griffin is he becoming an NCP cause hes a pretty big character)

Go to my wall on Joke Battles Monarch, there's a thread from when me and Ed were discussing my transition, leave a message there and I'll explain the plan.

For me, the ideal order of tiering for the next three past souls would be 3-B, 2-C then 2-A. From those three tiers guess what I want my next three souls to be.

I dont know about 2-A since we are fighting a 2-A also finding a tier 3 let alone tier 2 that doesn't have the banned powers will be difficult.

Geez. What's with those massive tier jumps? I was planning to make the next one 4B, 4A at max, but it's Monarch's choice now.

The main evil is something that can consume universes. 4-B probably isn't gonna cut it unless it's just some guy who finished his cup of "Evil destroy the multiverse" juice as we were in the same room as him.

The Smashor said:
The main evil is something that can consume universes. 4-B probably isn't gonna cut it unless it's just some guy who finished his cup of "Evil destroy the multiverse" juice as we were in the same room as him.
He has active weaknesses to fire, light, lightning and holy attacks specifically, if he was just a big monster with no weaknesses I could see needing to reach higher tiers than 4-B, but as it stands, if we're all Chaos gods even he will be flattened.

Outside of regen we will all get annalated a tier doesnt need strategy or intelligence as like smashor said hes infinity stronger. Only hax could equalize it... which we dont get much.

I agree that we dont need to be tier 2 but weeither need hax or tier three cause with out it he can just wave us out of existence

Got a suggestion for that. . . give us quests so we can go out and get the McGuffins, weaken his power, and face his minions first. . .

Well sure but im just saying if we're in the finally battle and all of the darkness servants are tier 3 (which any lower wouldn't make sense at least to me anyway), also from all the universes hes conquered he should have alot.

The Smashor said:
Yeah. This is a guy who is slowly eating away the multiverse. I shouldn't be able to kill him by liting a match.
Then aim a concentrated beam of light powerful enough to destroy cities at him.

Wait I can shoot a beam of light strong enough to destroy a country and if its affect by the boosted Ap from wolfgang then a planet... does that mean I can kill the boss right now :)

Oh thats actually really cool, anyway like I said we shouldn't go in to tier 2, but i do think we should go for either tier 3 or allow hax, But at the end of the day its up the the GM.

PsychoWarper said:
Oh thats actually really cool, anyway like I said we shouldn't go in to tier 2, but i do think we should go for either tier 3 or allow hax, But at the end of the day its up the the GM.
Correct, although I'm just sharing the original vision of the game.

I believe it depends on the powers, but that's assuming it, and even then, Goldylocks has some pretty good mind-hax.

Just like "Hey wanna see something cool" shows enemy mind, enemy is now foaming from the mouth and brain dead.

Or you could trick them by innocence. Just cast an illusion, say a little kid crying, and just when all guards are down, they hear this while having a demon chasing them.

Spider Kaiju said:
No. But you can one shot take out his possession of someone.
Both Ed and I wrote this such that light doesn't have any special effect against these things, aside from being a good way to destroy some of them thoroughly enough to make sure they don't regen.

I was gonna write it such that as you gain more souls you're able to wield some of the power that the Emissary and his servants wield. Eventually something would happen (probably the Emissary channeling his powers through you guys or something to amp that power) and you would all fight a weakened SD.

Back