• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread 2

The Supreme Darkness power was meant to sound dumb/silly, as I said, I was making it seem absurd. But I changed it so it wouldn't.

As for the Old First, He wasn't meant to be good or evil, he just creates and destroys things by his whim. It's the whole "why would a god care about those beneath him" thing. But I did screw up with the whole "He was bored thing". I was writing that last night when I was half asleep, and it was meant to be that he was bored of himself, and he split into the SD and Emissary to change himself. Whichever one wins would be the new him.

I have one last version of AAS. It's conceptualized. Can I use it? It definitely not break the game because it needs a lot of prep.

What do you mean by conceptualized? Will it kill all your allies/nuke the planet? Can you prepare it in Ars Paulina then use it on the outside?

So I should totally be aloud to use Cthulhu (Cthulhu Mythos), I mean he follows most of the rules, his reality warp is 'Some degree' though there may be other issues 'Looks away and whistles'

(This isn't really serious unless im aloud, obviously) :)

Blahblah9755 said:
What do you mean by conceptualized? Will it kill all your allies/nuke the planet? Can you prepare it in Ars Paulina then use it on the outside?
Like Gae Bolg, it pierces with certain concept it uses to negate some form of resistance. A conceptual attack. I use planet to do that, not destroy it. It doesn't kill any of my allies, it's not AoE. I don't hide it inside RM. I can't.

[Well, we're on the third mission now. This time there're portal shenanigen onto multiple world. Also, our job is to clear out the mob, go into the Dark Zone, either defeat the Major or take them out of the Dark Zone, and purify it. Right now the team is climbing on top of a Rayquaza]

New spells I have in mind

¤Ç╬Á¤ü╬╣¤â¤ä¤ü╬Á¤å¤î╬╝╬Á╬¢╬┐ ¤â¤ì╬╝¤Ç╬▒╬¢: ¤â¤à╬¢¤ä¤ü╬»╬▓╬┐╬¢¤ä╬▒¤é ╬▒¤â¤ä╬¡¤ü╬╣

╬╝╬▒¤ì¤ü╬┐ ╬▒¤â¤ä╬¡¤ü╬╣: ╬ú╬¥╬À¤ë╬▒¤ü╬¤â╬¥╬À╬╣╬╗╬┤

Monarch Laciel said:
New spells I have in mind
¤Ç╬Á¤ü╬╣¤â¤ä¤ü╬Á¤å¤î╬╝╬Á╬¢╬┐ ¤â¤ì╬╝¤Ç╬▒╬¢: ¤â¤à╬¢¤ä¤ü╬»╬▓╬┐╬¢¤ä╬▒¤é ╬▒¤â¤ä╬¡¤ü╬╣

╬╝╬▒¤ì¤ü╬┐ ╬▒¤â¤ä╬¡¤ü╬╣: ╬ú╬¥╬À¤ë╬▒¤ü╬¤â╬¥╬À╬╣╬╗╬┤
no arab please

the fragment of the emissary >>>>>>>>>>>> your Final Form

also we are allies, so unless you turn evil, why should we be afraid ?

Because seeing horrible shit is scary even if you know it won't get you.

As you will see the moment we have a fight.

Anyway isnt that Frankenstein from Noblesse

And @overlord I think thats a saying like "you should be very afraid"

Yah it is.

In his scientist rant.

"You want to know who I am? You remind me of the old days. When I used to think of only one thing. That's right. I was once searching for knowledge. I would have given anything ... to have my thirst for knowledge resolved. The pleasure and happiness I felt... I realised the meaning of my existence... *devolves into comedy*"

Oh

When I said "the moment we have a fight".

I mean fighting together against the darkness.

Not fighting each other.

So, since I'm bored, let give Briah to everybody and see what fit them the most :D. What do you guy think your chara's Briah would be, if they have it?

Edit: For ex, Griffin's desire would approximately be "I want a world of order before me", so his Briah would allow him to turn equation into reality, be able to messed with it however he want, and essentially be able to boiled the entire universe into an equation, or make the Anti-Life Equation.

Well I have a pretty good idea what my briah is. However in terms of my own Briah I cant really think of one

Let me guess..."Having an ultimate duel of a lifetime"?

Edit: Oh wait that's the upstanding swordman's one. As for you...that's kinda hard actually. Aside from the speed one, your character doesn't seems to have a consistent theme, as far as I can remember. If I have to guess, "To end everything in an instant"?

Yeah I noticed that myself, speed and immortality are the two most consestent things. But anyway I cant think of anything for my guy... ah man.

[Is my character just an OP character with no personality or desire... well that's depressing]

Well, if you don't have any dream, then just taking your battle style as your Briah would be good. A prefered battle style signified the philosophy of a person, anyway, and your philosophy, I guess, would be to do thing quick and now, to be in the present yet wanted to "finished" the present so that you could quickly go to the next. A contradictory lifestyle for people who only see result in the past, problem in the present, and unknown in the future.

Yeah that makes sense, though I wonder what that would do. Also on account to my character, he is a lazy highschooler so his dreams wouldnt be to big.

Well, from the wish to "End everything in an instant", it basically do what said on the tint. You set the cause, and the effect will come "instantly", Ex: You strike with the sword, and later the opponent receive a million in a flash, with no time in between. At the logical extreme, you could end the universe instantly.

Well first and foremost thats definitely OP(seems like a kind of casualty manip) and also that way of thinking makes sense as my character doesnt want any unnecessary work, I mean most lazy highschoolers simply wants things to be done so they can do what they want.

Well, the effect done "instantly", remember? Even the consequence of that action. Like for that sword swing example earlier, you would also instantly expend the energy used to make that million swing, so you ain't going to escape effort.

Other than that, yeah it would be OP, though probably mid-tier in Masadaverse.

Yeah it has to have some draw backs so that sounds like a good one, it would be basically a once per battle/day type thing (the fact that the ability to destroy a universe instantly is mid-tier is the perfect example of the masadaverse) also I remember you or mabe monarch doing this for your character.

Also for my guy being inconsistent what should I do? Should I leave him or make him more consistent, if so then how?

Well, that, and keep it logically consistent. And also, Monarch do that with his spell, IIRC.

As for your character, it's just that I don't see much of you characterizing your character properly. It's just rookie mistake in RP-ing, don't worry too much.

Now, as for the "Ultimate duel" one for the upstanding swordman, I would guess he would instantly teleported himself, and his opponents into a special Duel field, Fate Achilles style, in which they fight each other in their best possible condition, whether past, present or future. In other word, it's basically both a sneak peak into what he could be in the future, and how that future him is going to fight.

Andykhang said:
So, since I'm bored, let give Briah to everybody and see what fit them the most :D.
my briah would be something like "I am Truth".

Basically i become the embodiment of truth, gaining abstract existence and type 8 immortality

Before I could guess what Briah would you have, I have to ask: What is Truth for you? The way your Briah work change drastically depending on the specific definition.

Back