• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread 2

Overlord775 said:
type 8 from a tier 1 while not being 1-A is the best immortality, it makes most abilities useless and there only a few way to bypass it and the only ways that i can think of are sealing and being the Emperor of Mankind
bypassing type 5 is easy, a lot of hax can pull down someone with it

you can bypass type 3 with mid-godly by erasing harder, power null or by time paradoxing

type 10 is useless as every 1-A character can bypass it and only 1-A character can have it

type 9 bypassed by range
While I agree with some I did say "type 3 Mid-God regen or higher" so that also talks about High-God and True-God(and unike type 10 there are non 1-As that have True-God regen)

@Monarch But she adapted to see in the dark! Too OP Plz nerf. I changed it. Also, I guess that means you don't have interest in Fumi.

Oh yeah, Fumi didn't seem right to me. Maybe I just didn't know enough about her, but just from reading the page you linked I didn't think she fit with what I was going for. Thanks for the idea though.

So if a character had Immortality(Types 1, 3, 5, 8 [From a tier 1] and 9) with Regenerationn (High-Godly) what would it take to kill them?

Like this type of wanked (ok mabe not that much)

Zeno-soloer-of-verses
see this

(Also what would happen if you had type 8 from a tier 0)

Depends how much he's trying to read at once.

If he just takes in everything at once, his brain probably explodes.

Otherwise it would probably just be like flicking through a really really really really really really large book with really small font looking for information.

PsychoWarper said:
So if a character had Immortality(Types 1, 3, 5, 8 [From a tier 1] and 9) with Regenerationn (High-Godly) what would it take to kill them?
i think that the Emperor of Mankind could erase that character

As for Stranger's suggested Briah: "Leave me, or you're death": Damage reflect would be it primary function, but I feel like this is more like a curse that would applied to the opponent the more they held aggresion toward the user, kinda like Angry Manjew's NP that reflect the damage back toward the opponent. He could concentrated the hate he received from the world, and then reflected it back onto his opponent so that they suffered what people want him to become, or even a revenge type of move in which he repay 10 times what he suffered.

Maybe? Not all spiritual attacks will instantly kill on hit, so it's possible to still be damaged by the soul part and not die from it.

Andykhang said:
As for Stranger's suggested Briah: "Leave me, or you're death": Damage reflect would be it primary function, but I feel like this is more like a curse that would applied to the opponent the more they held aggresion toward the user, kinda like Angry Manjew's NP that reflect the damage back toward the opponent. He could concentrated the hate he received from the world, and then reflected it back onto his opponent so that they suffered what people want him to become, or even a revenge type of move in which he repay 10 times what he suffered.
Sounds like you took Ghost Rider pentence stare then made it into a attack reflection and curse version.

Overlord775 said:
is taking physical attacks from soul as normal attacks count as soul manipulation resistence ?
Do you mean that as in someone's soul punches you, and you take it like a normal attack? Or someone punches your soul and you take it like a normal attack?

If it's the former, then no, if it's the latter then it probably depends on how it's treated in verse.

@Psycho Well, more like it's literally All the World's Evil, but better, and in Briah form. He could also take the pain and agony of absorbing a hundred thousand soul to dealt it back to the opponent too.

Ok so a friend and I got into a vs discussion and disagreed so I wanna ask you guys to see what you think.

So the concept is 2 people vs a group (Which is why im not making an actual thread cause I dont think itd be allowed)

So onto whos fighting:

GEoM (4-A matrium version) and Reinhard (4-A Dies Irae version, NO 1-A growth) vs the Justice League

(BTW I said the duo or as I like to call them the Golden Rulers win, but I wanna see what you guys think)

Reinhard passively shreds souls, so the entire Justice League, except maybe for superman, dies the moment the battle starts

Superman has no way to kill either one of them, so Reihard eventually trows his spear or the Emperor EEs

Yeah btw my friend said JL stomps to which I laughed but he said he wasn't joking so thought id bring it hear.

Oh hey another person, well anyway profile looks fine to me but you'll have to wait for blah to confirm.

Have to be careful of that time hax though and mabe have at least one person between the 5-C to Low 4-C range(but its up to you.

Hey guys, sorry about not posting here, a bunch of stuff suddenly popped up irl.

Is anyone interested in GMing this? I'd feel most comfortable with passing it to Monarch, just cause I trust his ability with this stuff the most since he's the person I've seen doing this stuff the most, but if he doesn't want to or someone else wants to that's fine too.

Not much. Besides my uprising insanity, but i'm a side-character, am i right...............Hehehe....................Right?

Back