• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread 2

[It's never stated that you can resist it by resisting cold? That's just downplay, there's an explicit lack of gravity which can't be explained by it being "really cold". She flats out states she can stop space, and time, not just one, but both at the same time. Go give your input in the thread I just wanted to point it out here.]

[Didn't whatshisface with the spear resist Esdeath's "time stop" by resisting cold though? I saw that as an argument]

They flat out said there that she's just stopping space as a byproduct of stopping time. That is stopping space and time, but it's different from an actual shut down of motion in space and a shut down of motion in time being combined together.

If Monarch's does both then you need both resistances.

[I don't recall ever seeing that though I've only watched the anime. I do know there were characters jumping and flying around, and they were clearly exempt from gravity, proving it's stopped time, not just really cold.]

Tatsumi's resistance to cold has actually let him resist Esdeath's time stop. But it still actually stops time, AgaK is just screwy with fiction logic.

I wouldn't put it past Incursio to develop a resistance to time stop, it's literal purpose is to keep on evolving and adapting. That said it's still explicitly stopping time.

And now I just realized Castor doesn't even have time manipulation? Which one of your characters has the time/space stop?

Iirc it was actually stated to be a resistance to the cold that let him do it… like I said, it's real time stop, just with a screwy lolfiction weakness.

Blahblah9755 said:
Also this is the meta thread guys. You don't need brackets.
Just realised that.

ProfessorLord said:
And now I just realized Castor doesn't even have time manipulation? Which one of your characters has the time/space stop?
Aladdin has space-time magic, and I developed a spell to replicate an aspect of Blane's space time lock down effect after seeing it a few times and spending a few hours working on the spell.

12 hours of R&R is too short, considering that we somehow just got past one real mission. Just put it a few day and you can skip it with GM word.

Twelve hours is plenty IMO. This is an active mission, not just one and done. The Supreme Darkness can strike at any moment, EVEN NOW!!

I have a ridiculous combo I have that I want to save, allowing me to stop time for a long ******* time. I have to wait till a situation reveals itself where it's necessary.

But Andy wanted to extend time 10000 times over and I told him he only gets a few hundred. So he wants more time. :3

Now I just need to use my accelerated Kamui universe to work on my unified world equation, and I'll be set... oh wait, I still need Trishula Anchor for max effectiveness.

Yeah, all I have are these biological planet-wipe, black holes that can instantly incapacitate you in contact, torture workshop, calculation device and planetary poisoning. My time is not available. Dammit.

@Blah Yiup...back to that though, if I could provide a constant source by the mountain of growing loot, could I extend it to 1000 in 1?

Is one of the Great Old Ones really gonna be willing to sit around with you guys for 12000 hours extending time?

Besides.

Wolfgang's immortality isn't that he can't die, it's that he'll be brought back.

Inside Gladshiemr. Which is inside the Supreme Darkness.

You really want to be brought back directly inside the 1-A world eating corrupter monster?

They're absorbed into the darkness and become part of it. It absorbs all their powers, intelligence, and strength and makes them a part of itself. So no.

Hey join the winning side, eh eh lol jk, but anyway ill say that I dont have it (though from how it looks I wouldn't really have a choice)

Yobobojojo said:
Question.
Would those of us who made a character at the end of last thread join in on thread 6 or 7?
No your supposed to have already joined in, but just say it took you longer to get here(also repost profile)

Sorry, I forgot to message you since you didn't respond on this thread. The other two joined in 5, but you can still join in thread 6.

That's fine, here it is:

Name: Alan Tesel

Sex: Male

Theme Song: Tremolo Hunter

Personality: Silent, brooding type. Doesn't talk much, and is as concise as possible when he does.

Appearance: Moderately tall with black hair. Always wears some sort of jacket or sweatshirt.

Past Lives: Zongazonga, Morro, Colossatro

I hope you read my response to your response, blah.

I know it's kind of a bummer in the early game, but we're so far in the game now., so please do not be afraid to have consequences for non-team work/******** decisions. If a character fights someone out of their ability, they should be subject to the consequences of their actions, death.

@Blah Eh, not that much different from his everydays's life ,IMO. Also, would all the leveling up I do back there count for raising the ID?

Back