• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread 2

I don't think he gets their everything. He doesn't get speed, physical strength, intelligence, that sort of thing. All he gets is their special ability

ProfessorLord said:
Well, copying seems more like hax. Hax functions independant of tier, so I don't think it should knock out everything above his own strength, because that's his explicit hax, to copy your power.
That's like saying Ditto can't transform into anything stronger than himself, which is untrue.
Not the same. Copying an attack that you simply don't have the strength to perform won't work. Or if it does work it would be on your own scale, not the copyee. Ditto is an exception, not a rule.

Of course not, he doesn't get whatever standard biological function and power they already have, I think. He can't copy Usain Bolt's speed, because he alraedy has what Usain Bolt has. Unless of course he can go beyond copying abilities and can copy attributes, then he can copy strength and shit.

If a character has hax or abilities, than by default he is able to copy them. Except mine, I still don't understand how he's able to see any of my stands and copy their ability.

He doesn't need to see them. He just needs to see you

He'd still explode the moment he copied two stands though

So does that mean he can copy my soul manip(attack), also that "Of course not, he doesn't get whatever standard biological function" include stuff like regn and immortality right(just want to be sure)?

Yeah he can copy your soul manip attack, unless there's a reason for him not to.

Regen and immortality isn't standard biological function, so yes he can copy.

Eh...I would said that make it hard to keep track what I can and can't do, so I would avoid to pick this next time.

Yeah that does balence it some plus im guessing if you used to many powers at once it might overload you

Yeah, not like I have the power to keep track of how many power I have like Ajimu Najimi, both in-verse and real-life. I would said I gained the usage of your power, but not how to do it like you guy and I have to learn by watching it. (That's another reason for the montage chamber and the constant watching.)

Not to mention there're case where learning the power itself could be detrimental, or even dangerous for me, like said I learn Imagine Breaker and immediately lose all of my other power, or I learn from the Cthulu Mythos and end up eyeball-touching with the abyss.

Well with my power im pretty sure you have like 180000 screaming and in pain souls trapped inside you so... yeah, your welcome.

Yeah, like so, without the proper preparation. Kinda like 40k psyker get themselves exploded or nommed by Daemon if untrained.

PsychoWarper said:
Well with my power im pretty sure you have like 180000 screaming and in pain souls trapped inside you so... yeah, your welcome.
Eh, I already pick a guy who learn how to summon Eldirith Abomination. I'm sure he could handle a couple hundred thousand.

Edit: And in the first place, how do I even gained that much soul? It's not like I could print out 180,000 soul by copying you.

PsychoWarper said:
Actually, trying to use your power, he'd burn his body and soul to nothing, because he doesn't have those souls.

What exactly is Briah again? And how is soul nessesary for it? (Though if you ask for soul, I could just tapped it from the Great Flow (TM) )

Ill let Monarch handle explaining it he seems to understand it better than I do

also if you get my spiecal abilities part of one of mine is a stock of 185,731 souls

Well part of it is i still have bans Mid-High regn, also thats why im asking I don't know if its dependent on the souls.

And for the Briah you basically force your desire onto reality, so for wolfgang that means "I don't want to be touched" this makes him always faster then his opponants the only way to over come it is complete time stop, So even if an opponent is 1,000,000 times faster then light hes still faster.

So exactly like a better Reality Marble then. Also if wolfgang is here...does that mean the Dies Irae cast right now is fighting against the Supreme Darkness?

I would said they just flick it, but then some of them get unlucky and dragged by it. Or at least I hope it's this way, because I don't want to deal with 1-A Dankness

Monarch Laciel said:
I never knew about Rohan having two stands. I was bringing up a point that JojoReqiem loves to bring up in Jojo matches, that there is a one body one stand rule.
To be fair it was a stand forced onto him, but still a stand nevertheless. J-Man is a little weird sometimes, even DIO explicitly has/had two stands thanks to having Jonathan's body.

Eh, I would said potential is not something you "see" either (beside, I only need to see you to gained the ability of seeing Stand, thus gaining Stand regardless, if you follow that logic). Beside, abit late for that as I already used it to explode the mob, and knowing that you're snoofing around.

Potential is a quantifiable physical/non-physical alteration in someone, you can copy that because it's viewable, quantifiable hax so I'm fine with that.

You shouldn't be able to copy my stand abilities because it's not my ability, it's the ability of my stand which I have total control over. You might be able to see me acting out the motions and said stand ability going into effect (ie watching me tap someone and they explode) but that's not copying abilities, that's copying a concept. It's like a magician making someone become invisible and you copied their ability to do so not knowing that they were a magician; you would be copying the concept of them making someone turn invisible, not their ability. And obviously your power doesn't extend to conceptuality, so you wouldn't be able to copy the magician, and you wouldn't be able to copy me.

It's not too late, we can just ret-con it and move past it.

Even if you said that, if you said that Stand is a different entity than you, then all I need to do is to copy it ability to do that along with your ability to manifest Stand, since it's clearly fall into different ability altogether. Just because it's not you that do it, doesn't mean that I wouldn't copied that someone else's hax.

Where on Han-Jee-Han's profile does it say he can even copy powers? I only see Limited Power Mimicry (only spells he knows himself) and Power Absorption? Is this verse-equilization?

It's from Senri, not Han

I don't even know how Han's power mimicry works.

Also fun fact I just accelerated the time of the Kamui dimension by altering the laws of physics within that universe.

Back