• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread 2

@Prof

I just saw it, I missed it earlier and thought you hadn't responded so I was kinda disappointed, thanks for pointing it out to me. Again, thanks, I'll try to keep the things you said in mind. I was trying to build a bit towards Kura's personality last round, with her being a bit tactless at times and getting enraged upon seeing Chaos. So I do plan on giving them more personality.

Also, it was mentioned in my shitty exposition dump, so I can see why you would miss it, but the Chaos that was fought before was a clone, and the Emissary that was saved is only a fragment of his full self.

As for consequences for their actions: I was planning to kill off Andy's character for reading through a status screen while fighting an opponent faster than him that was glaring daggers at him, if you didn't stop him for that moment (he had specifically noted that your attack was dangerous, so you were the only one who could have stopped him with that sort of bluff). I do plan to do that more later, and make choosing your opponents wrong have consequences.

Andykhang said:
@Blah Eh, not that much different from his everydays's life ,IMO. Also, would all the leveling up I do back there count for raising the ID?
If in canon there's no restriction on how long but mana and the GOO would be willing to, then go ahead. Also, no pulling items out from up your butt next round, they're all being sacrificed to the gods for endless mana during training. If you have an item or piece of equipment, establish its existence beforehand.

This wouldn't train your ID create skill, since you're only using it twice (once for you, once for Psycho). If you want to train that, then that's all you'd train since you have to slam ID Create and ID Break. Also, most of the time would be spent in the normal world. While spamming them for training the 100:1 would only give you a 2:1 efficiency increase, so it would improve very slowly compared to other things. Plus it's already one of your higher level skills, so it's growth rate and needed experience would both be abysmal. In other words, it's not worth it for you to grind ID create.

Let me just provide you with quick resistances that you can use against our characters, as well as descriptions that can go along with it:

- Intangbile/non-corporeal/fluid body, made up of spiritual energy/darkness/multi-materials, can even be made up of fluids or gas, or many objects at once such as stones, like that ant guy from Rick and Morty. Basically a character with a very flexible and versatile body.

(Very useful against my character as Killer Queen can only blow up one object, not a group of objects and shouldn't be able to blow up something extremely fluid like a gas. Very useful against all physical powerhouses, as they cannot brute strength an object that will constantly reform. Weak against AOE attacks such as a flamethrower/fireblast, electricity, etc.)

- Unbound by time/present embodiment/temporal devouring/space-time Absorption, any concept of being stronger or able to utilize time specifically to a high degree, can be done by having total control over time, or even just existing within multiple timelines. All except present embodiment is pretty OP.

(Extremely useful against a lot of characters, Andy, Griffon and myself in particular, as we all have time abilities of some sort, these abiliies would be unaffected by our shit)

- Existing as a concept, such as a dream, maybe even a projection. Basically any character unaffected by conventional attacks due to their nature

(very useful against nearly if not every single person. can also be used to your advantage, having a dream world fight in where our abilities are nerfed or non-existent while we go up against a big baddie with nothing, the solution to defeating him hopefully being a plotpoint like waking up through some way shape or form, something like that)

- Existing via false memory or a possession taking someone's like Kuro and Kura and using them as a puppet against us. Basically any character that can control and destroy our team from the inside, making it less of a "lets defeat them!" and more like a "who do we defeat!?"

(very versatile for you, lots of scenarios you can create. very useful against most characters with morals or an understanding of whats best, since they don't want to murder our teammates, not so useful against psychopaths or the heartless)

your character isnt the norm so kind of a unintentional consequence.

i think you'd be most useful in the dream scenario, seeing as how you'd still have access to toon physics. that'd be sick.

Yeah, I barely could with Dura Negation with Holy Relic (Masadaverse) (in that verse, you could pick any object as such, and that let you hit both physical and spiritual) and Yog...I really need to check the list again.

time use is broad, it can be resetting a specific characters action, or fast fowarding the battle field so that natural occurences take place extremely fast (ie if excess oxygen were in the room people would drop left and right), so there's a lot of potential to have stength via time manipulation while not being extremely useless.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
I can't hit Non-Corporeal....... Or fight Time Users for that matter unless they don't use Time Stop and Travel.
You can bring them to a place that exists outside of the flow of time to counter most time hax

Oh yeah I can do that. Not that much monologuing unlike my other NP either. Now that I think about it, I can hit it if it is a soul because Bleach. Some Magi can capture it too.

Ok since no one awnsered would may resistence to conceptual attacks help me me against the "existing as a concept" one?

Resist to conceptual attack mean that you wouldn't just instantly "loldeath", yes. Not sure about exisiting as the concept part though, what do you mean?

Depends on blah really, psycho. In a versus battle, yes, but blah ultimately has word of god on his side, so if he so chooses his conceptual influence can be greater than your resistance.

The living concept one is more of a defensive hax, their true form isn't physical in nature. If they can control the concept they embody, then you would resist it to an extent, but only through attack applications that einvolved manipulation of their concept as a concept.

"Existing as a concept, such as a dream, maybe even a projection. Basically any character unaffected by conventional attacks due to their nature"

This is where I got it from^

Ok so from what ive seen the one that would affect me the most is the first one as then they could bypass my intangiblity(I think).

Okay, so can I set up a space where boundary between dream and reality is blurred, allowing me to damage the opponent freely, while taking no damage from my own, using the dream barrier from Homura's side, the ID barrier and Izanagi? And also an Elder Space, where normal law don't applied and the presence of the Evil God is more prominent (all of that from training, of course)

Considering there's no dream barrier listed on Homura's profile, I'm gonna say no to the first one, unless you point me to whatever I'm missing.

Second, no. You don't have the knowledge level for a shut down of the area's laws. However a barrier that amps Elder god, great old one, etc abilities and also gives off some degree of the horror aura they tend to give off in the mythos is fine.

"The ring for mock battle use installed at the training field―

No matter how wounded someone became inside the ring, if they went out from the ring even for just a step the wound would be all gone. Standing on top of the ring where a special magic barrier that made [reality] into [dream] and [dream] into [reality] was applied, Sumika who was waiting for the arrival of Homura and Chikori looked at the onlookers and sighed deeply."

(https://******************/project/index.php?title=Ultimate_Antihero:Volume_1_Chapter_2)

Since this guy learn all the magic in the world through his book, he also have knowledge of this barrier.

As for the second point, I wouldn't said he have no knowledge of doing it, thanks to the Necronom-econ he have there, but he have to relied on summoning someone that could, like summoning Cthulhu to summon R'lyeh, the non-euclidian city that's his prison.

Edit:...Though yeah, aside from non-euclidian space, easily replicated by any space manip, it's not exactly shutting down the normal law.

So I just saw something on a form about wolfgang and thats that he only loses soul stoke while in true briah.

@Andy no to both.

The dream barrier makes everything within it equivalent to a dream, so none of the damage you do counts either. Plus it would take prep time and you could only undo the damage by leaving the barrier.

Homura can't make Cthulhu summon R'lyeh, or anything like that. And summoning R'lyeh wouldn't turn your barrier non-Euclidean, it would just place a non-Euclidean object in/around the barrier.

And when I say you don't have the knowledge level to shut down the area's laws, I mean a proper shut down in the way Monarch did it.

If all you want is non-Euclidean space though, you can easily achieve it by applying a large scale space-time bend to the barrier. No need for full power Cthulhu.

Yeah, notice that...Though I would have the proper knowledge if I used Yog (omniverse's greatest computer and database,lol), but I would leave that as a last resort, what with "going mad for knowledge and letting the blasphemous god corrupt you" and all.

Of course it is, no one pick that yet, and that would mean Darkness having to fight against a tier 0, for **** sake. That's would be taking power-scalling a tad too far.

Don't know magi too much, but I've got a question Monarch.

What's preventing my stand from phasing through your borg? It's just a dense field of magoi, which is just an energy generated by the Rukh... which is the home of souls? It's just an incorporeal force?

It's a forcefield that prevents anything from entering with malice, which includes things like Black Ruhk (souls), and thought activated mind manipulation abilities that don't actually need to physically move through the Borg]

still not understanding but ill just give benefit of doubt, it makes a little sense I guess.

anyways I'm dead @blah. you can take me off the character list. if you need any help with GMing just give me a message on my wall.

Back