• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 11

@Yobbo

Ok, I'm sorry to have gotten your hopes up, but I don't think any yugioh stuff is going to work.

Yugioh effects all work by turns and very individual system. If your monster on the field can't do anything, you've still got spells and traps, if your spells and traps can't do anything you've still got monsters, if your monsters in your hand with discard effects can still do things. If you can't do that you might have things you can banish from the graveyard, etc.

Yugioh as a game has ways around pretty much everything the opponent can do. There's very little set ups that just completely lol nope anything the opponent has. There are counters and counter-counters and things like that. And the turn system means people have a chance to do their own things.

But as an actual character in the RP, there's nothing like that. If you neg anyone's powers and make their attack 0, or use your one-hit KO powers, there's actually nothing they can do.

Well, since you explained it so well, I guess I can live with that. Though 96 still has to summon them, but I digress.

(Thanks for the great reasons BTW)

Does this count for all cards or no? Because I'm sure something like Marauding Captain even with effects wouldn't be near that level.

Standuser081 said:
This basically King Crimson's ability:
It just works lol

1. Epitaph sees 10 seconds into the future.

2. King Crimson activates "erased time".

3. Everyone (except Diavolo) acts according to what Epitaph predicted

4. Diavolo is impervious to physical attacks in erased time (Aerosmith's bullets just went through Diavolo)

5. Erased time ends. Everyone is suddenly in a different postion without knowing how it happened
When you say everyone is in a different position, has everything that happened within Erased time still affected them?

E.g. if someone got shot in the head in erased time would they be dead after the time skip?

So this might not be important to some of you or even any of you(I know Monarch doesnt care) but I will note that the FC/OC stuff will not have the Higher D erased meaning there is no Higher D on the actual RP but there will be Higher D stuff on FC/OC.

(Aka if Overlord gets Void Dragon its 3D here but on FC/OC its got all its Higher D glory)

I've got a health bar recorded that is running down every time you do some good hits on it.

Your 3/5 of the way there

We currently know that it negs time, causality, EE, and Atomization. It can be damaged from slashes at High 4C and energy attacks at 4A, it has some degree of biological function, acid/poison manipulation, biological manipulation, and energy manipulation. Anything I missed?

I accidently shot a bunch of Rozan Shō Ryü Ha at you.

So if you don't dodge the dragon projections, you'll get atomized.

also i just found out that Shiryu can can only negate regen with Excalibur, which is a 3-C attack, so i don't have it.

[Alright]

I dodge the yellow liquid that came from the door and pulled out both of my pistols, firing at the door (on every level of existence).

Thank god nothing happened to me then. Well, besides the throat, but I was there for that. Anyways, someone could probably link the next thread on my wall, because I'll be gone soon.

Well,may as well post my idea for that gun I used for Monarch

Kaliber's First Chamber: A small, copper colored pistol of indistinct make and model. When fired, it causes everything in a desired area to compress in on itself, turning into around 10x it's weight in multicolored bullet casings. These casings can be absorbed by an being who possesses gunmagic, and individual casings can heal the entirety of ones body, with 50 or more capable of fully restoring ones soul, even after it's destruction. The gun itself is highly respondent to gunmagic, and even miniscule amounts will cause it's effects to exponentially increase.

"The flames do absolutely nothing to the door, just like Muso Tensei didn't. And while you're close and having opened yourself up with a futile attack, the door spontaneously sprouts a giant set of jaws that stretch out around you and clamp down. Within it's mouth, fangs stab into you, and the same poisonous green liquid seeps into the wounds, as well as sticking onto you from the saliva in its mouth. At the back of the mouth you see another green glow coming from something far down its throat.

And the vapour's spread accelerates, dissolving the other pieces of you faster than they can grow back, destroying them completely."

Back