• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 11

PsychoWarper said:
Man if you combined Yo-Gi-Oh and Digimon opponants could do nothing.
>manages to get a Senshinkan guy

>Digimon-level non-corps shit themselves to death

>Yu-Gi-OH! hax does the same

Yobobojojo said:
Akron is still stupidly resistent to power null/negation
</div> <s>And Yu-Gi-Oh has even stupider null </div>
does the spear have some kind of element or whatever? i still say he can resist it, since he's literally immune to it by the game's standards

>manages to get a Senshinkan guy

>Digimon-level non-corps shit themselves to death

>Yu-Gi-OH! hax does the same

>Not if they're 3-D hades they wont

I know next nothing about Yo-Gi-Oh and digimon, but im interested in whos the most broken tier 4/3 digimon character?

does the spear have some kind of element or whatever? i still say he can resist it, since he's literally immune to it by the game's standards </div> No, and NLF, and he can't change element if he's nulled

Yobobojojo said:
does the spear have some kind of element or whatever? i still say he can resist it, since he's literally immune to it by the game's standards
</div> No, and NLF, and he can't change element if he's nulled </div>

you'd have to lower his resistence to it, which is probably doable, and i doubt the spear will hit him with the black hole spam, combined with the several layers of mind hax and status effects

if it's that powerful, thats not getting accepted

I never said it had to be accepted boi, I said it stomps Akron

Yobobojojo said:
if it's that powerful, thats not getting accepted
I never said it had to be accepted boi, I said it stomps Akron
just you wait until EBF5 comes out and Akron becomes tier 3 and even more bullshit boi

My character's basically the monster under the bed that's afraid to come out. He can be brutal but is a bit soft on the inside.

Back