• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 11

He's currently high 5-A, via the Godzilla in hell feat

If you accept to grant him the 4-B, he will be around 387 kilofoes via scaling to Thor

Ok, I don't know how you got composite Godzilla as your third soul seeing as he's 4-B and the tier cap for the 3rd was 4-C, but whatever.

You can be 4-B now.

Wait I have a question does this mean someone like EoM is allowed now hes just taken down to a 3D level?

Or is he still out?

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok, I don't know how you got composite Godzilla as your third soul seeing as he's 4-B and the tier cap for the 3rd was 4-C, but whatever.
Composite Godzilla got upgraded after Christian had chosen him as his 3rd soul and we decide to not ruin his character by removing a vital part of it

PsychoWarper said:
Wait I have a question does this mean someone like EoM is allowed now hes just taken down to a 3D level?

Or is he still out?
Concept manipulation, conceptual soul destruction, and conceptual EE all make me think not.

Monarch Laciel said:
3D GEoM and Reinhard are probably fine

• runs*
this is worse than anything

you could've saved yourself if you didn't restict higher-d hax

but you did

and you deserve every second of this

Monarch Laciel said:
Monarch Laciel said:
3D GEoM and Reinhard are probably fine
Oh wait Mid-Godly

No, they can **** off
Actually while it says its Mid-Godly its supposed to be Low-Godly due to being a perpetual.

Also when you go to help your family and Blah takes your choice...

Of course. Nothing else. Just the big flaming sword in his profile pic.

Also, I would probably be the least game breaking character to have him, since I've successfully ignored every single vs thread with him and have no idea what he can do, and probably wouldn't use most of it anyway cause lol swordsma

PsychoWarper said:
I just gave that to blah... excuse me I have something to do
  • Screaming heard in the background
jokes on you

Ren killed Reinhard and they're both free game now boyo

I call Ren btw

Okay, but in all seriousness, let's keep in mind the rules against concept manip, time manip that would interfere with other players, and broad reality warping everybody.

Also, are Colorless Little Girl (Blood Sign) and Hakume good Monarch? Cause if I don't think of anyone else by the time we're locking into the 5th souls I think I might wanna go with one of them.

Back