• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars (Filler Arc)

"Y-Y-Y burp didn't....." He started getting even worse. "Now listen here, ya little...." He started tripping, trying to get up. He could barely hold himself up.

"Oy, does anybody have something i can call someone with?" He didn't know that they were called phones, so he tried to guess.

"Th-th-thank you." He said, dialing a number. "I NEED TO SPEAK WITH WILLIAM!"

"Sorry, sir, but William is dead."

He heard that. Dead. He started to laugh, grabbing Jake by the shoulders.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT!? DEAD! HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Is he dead? OH, BOY!" He shouted at the phone, laughing intensely. Then he somehow remembered that he was drunk. "I'M FINE!" He shouted, a bit nauseous.

"You should drink less. You are ALREADY dangerous while being sober, i can't even imagine what chaos you could accidently cause while in this state"

I say to The Stranger

[I'd do it, but now may not be the best of times to pick fights with him. Sure, he's sober, but sober Stranger is way worse.]

"Boy, are you sure you don't want another necklace? I'm certain you'd love it."

While I was saying those words, I was also crafting some kind of weird item. Not the necklace I would have The Stranger use. It was another kind of jewelry.

I then sent it through a portal.

"OK then. Just give me a bit of space, what about that?"

I then cast a Mind Blast and sent The Stranger flying backwards. Nothing that would actually hurt him, just move him out of the way.

"Now, I just need to..."

"I NEED IT! MY LIFE IS CHAOS, AND NOTHING ELSE!" He started flipping out, as I warned. Some people should probably back up.

I summon the Mirror Dimension so that he could not hurt the others should he lose control.

"Could you please wait a little bit, boy? These necklaces aren't cheap."

It was going to take only a while.

"All the eyes. All the EYES!" He started losing control, making lots of noise that sounded like screaming. He wasn't doing well with all the people looking.

He started breathing and toning down. From hyperventilating to slow breathing. "I don't like the people looking at me all the time. It feels like I'm in an experiment."

"You probably are. The Gods aren't kind to mortals. Mainly the young ones."

I laughed.

"Ready to get back into real world? The Mirror Dimension may be a little... too much breathtaking."

Back