• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars (Filler Arc)

"I mean, thank you. I love eating."

I give him a hug.

"Now, please, would you tell me your name? Though I could read it in your mind..."

I see a zombie hiding under the shade of a tree from the sunlight. I make a small ball of energy that goes over to it and puts a hole through the undead's head. It's body collapses before dissolving.

"Well, I'm apparently in the 100s since I come from 1922. In that, I was 35. I SHOULD BE DEAD." He said, scared.

"So you're pretty. Well, you're probably older than one part of me: my mind." He insulted himself, to where he started getting a bit welled up. "Toons don't cry, toons don't cry." He tried to convince himself.

"No. You're actually one of the stronger people here, your randomness factor playing a large part in that. I was actually born without arms or legs, and barely functioning vital organs for the most part, excluding my brain. They were all replaced with cybernetics so that I could even have a chance at survival. Maybe that's why all my past lives were robots. I'm more machine than man, always have been."

"Yep. I was always a pretty smart kid. Top of every class I was in. I was on my way to a degree in robotics in collage. Then, one day, I dug up a priceless jewel. I didn't even know how I did it. Then I was sent to meet up with all of you guys."

"I was sent here after a big fight went on between me and my pal Mickey. It wasn't pretty." He said, revealing something a bit interesting.

"I was being used as power source for a monster who was trying to kill you all. Thankfully you guys went for its core."

I laugh.

"Also thank you for that."

"When I was at the age of 10, some normal event went on when William grabbed a torch and set fire to my house. The last thing I heard was them screaming as I escaped, the only one out of two alive. NOW I MUST PUNISH HIM FOR HIS SINNING SO I CAN FINALLY SLEEP! So, anyone else?" He asked.

"I was but an umble lizard living in a zoo, but half of my part lives that i know of were gods, so i think i have immortality"

"Thank you. Again. The cold of living outside a life-time since being ten is very cold indeed." He muttered, trying not to have others hear him.

"Did I say that too loud?" Worried of people hearing that he was still very cold of living outdoors all the time.

Back