• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars (Filler Arc)

"I'm free, from any bound of limits!" He almost sung out, running in circles over and over while bobbing his head.

"Well, then. I'm not alone anymore." Still drunk off his arse, he then tripped over air. "Something's up with me."

"I'm somewhere in my teens, though age isn't much of a problem for me anymore."

I create several arms and crack the knuckles of all of them.

"So when do we have to fight something?"

"I dunno. I think it's not really a burp fighting time." He said, about ready to snap mentally and try to kill someone on accident.

"Yeah, I mean, w-w-w-we're a really good team, you kn-kn-know. A real good team." He said, way too out of the game to be in here right now.

He heard that word again. Boy. That sent him from drunken sailor to drunken rage in just milliseconds. He grabbed a knife and put it up to her neck. "YOU SUNUVA B**CH! A—A-ARE YOU WORKING FOR HIM!? HUH!? ARE YOU burp WORKING FOR HIM!?"

Now that I like the shape of my sand castle, I decide to upgrade it.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

It is now the size of a house.

"Wow wow wow. What's your problem, dude? And who the Hell is him?? You're making no sense."

Then I snap my fingers and turn the knife into a group of butterflies.

"You should calm down, boy."

He then started to chill out. "I-I-I'm Sorry. You're a go-go-good person." He started getting a bit wobbly. Like as if the simplest touch would cause him serious pain.

"Anybody have something that can cure me o-o-of this blurp stupid amount o-o-of pa-a-ain." He started to cough up blood. "The hell? Jeez, talk about "'ana fi 'alm", am i right?" He said, unknowingly breaking a wall there.

Back