• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 13

"Sorry, the blasters were broken for a second there."

"So Italic is supposed to be Astro Man? Okay then. Anyway, wearing gray is my thing. And I don't like my thing being stolen. Fortunately for you, Seven Minutes to Sunday drains my energy considerably and I need to wait a little while before I can use it again. Unfortunately for you, I have a way to charge my energy."

I create a holograph resembling a large gemstone, green but cut like a diamond. I step on it.

"EMERALD BEAM, MARK 3!"

A massive electric laser comes out of the gemstone and I absorb it.

"I have separate energy sources for each of my past lives. With this, I can use one to charge another."

The holograph disappears, revealing a gemstone.

"This gemstone can make the energy spread wider, meaning I won't take damage from it and it's easier to absorb. Also, for those who are curious, the Marks are for the source of the energy in the order I got my past souls."

[Has anything happened to Blane and White Chaos, other than WC sending clones after Griffin? If not I plan to have Blane just keep engaging him in h2h and sword combat, and have clones keep his occupied. Blane's going to be trying to learn any martial arts and swordsmanship WC uses as well.]

[@Blah WC is just continuing to fight you H2H]

@The Smashor

You notice that while you were distracted boosting yourself, the Grey Chaos shot a large lance-like mass of greyness towards you, which is now 20 cm away from impaling your chest.

@Christian

Your beam lands on Grey Chaos, but it only causes the "skin" that was hit by it to darken a bit.

I turn my body into energy.

"IMPALE THIS!"

I create a tornado with the speed of several clones, and enhance it with electricity before directing it at the Grey Chaos.

"ELECNADO!"

"Been a bit since you've used that one."

PsychoWarper said:
"Shi-... get off m-... you motherfuc-" I struggle with the Dark Chaos firing conceptual light blasts into his abdomen.
You are able to create large hole in Dark Chaos' abdomen, but the wave pushes foward.

The Smashor said:
I turn my body into energy.

"IMPALE THIS!"
Even tho you turned in to energy the spear is still able to touch you, so it pierces you and causes a large hole in your chest.

As this appens you feel 50% of you energy leaving your body and being absorbed by the spear.

"Well... crapbaskets.... I guess.... this is... the end..."

"..."

"..."

"SIKE!"

I create a hole through my chest where the spear is and create drills all over my body, including in the hole.

"You know, that probably isn't going to work"

"Do you have any better ideas?"

"At least think of an actual name"

"Fine."

I dash towards the gray chaos and grab it, spinning the drills.

"HUG OF DEATH!"

"Stop"

@Psycho

The attack erases the wave of darkness

@Thesmashor

The grey chaos hugs back

@Monarch

The clone and the White Chaos resist the kamui space rip, but get sent to the kamui

They resist the weird physics via having adapted from the sphere pf weird physics from before.

They start adapting to get out of there.

[Is resisting space hax the same as not going through portals? One's directly moving something between two places, the other is linking two places so they can be mundanely moved between]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Is resisting space hax the same as not going through portals? One's directly moving something between two places, the other is linking two places so they can be mundanely moved between]
[He basically has near 682 level adaptation

Except regen]

"Sorry I'm late."

I arrive, a literal army of demons not far behind. I use Rally Spectrum on the party.

[That breaks multiple rules:

Forced action

Multiple actions

Forced speedblitz

Also Grey Chaos countered your hug by hugging back so you can't just do something else]

"I'm starting to think a hug was a bad idea."

"Ya think?"

"Shut up, Nail!"

I turn myself into a living explosion

The combination of The's explosion and the stranger's beam push back Grey Chaos

GC: "Better, but still not enought"

He says as he lunges towards The, with his hand turned in to blades.

Dark Chaos sees the demon army and makes an insane smile.

He then turns in to a sea worth of darkness and starts flowing towards the group.

Light chaos and his clones burst out of the Kamui.

L chaos grows two extra pairs of arms, all of which are actually swords past elbow, and continues attacking Blah, meanwhile the clones attack Griffin with a swarm of space ripping light thorns.

Back