• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 13

Several of my demons leap in front of the tentacle approaching me to intercept it, but I teleport myself, along with Bismark [Grey Chaos already adapted to portals.] out of the way anyway.

I telepathically instruct the demon army to change strategies. They begin using Dream Eater and Life Drai en masse in an effort to drain all of Black Chaos' MP.

I decide to act early.

"Clearly nobody is listening to me, so..."

I turn into pure energy and dash into the Black Chaos before creating an explosion. I turn the energy and debries into a singularity. A voice booms throughout the building.

"SEVEN MINUTES TO SUNDAY!"

@Archdemon

You attack works, but Grey Chaos isn't regening or healing

@Shiro

The tentacles block the attack and send it back at you, but he gets poisoned.

@Christian

You are able to blow off a good emount of tentacles, but the rest wrap around you and power nulls you

@RedGrave

You are able to land your attacks but ...

The tantacles overwhealm your chains chains and power null you.

They then wrap around you and hold you in place.

@Dragon

What you thought happened, it only slowed down Grey Chaos a bit, but Dark Chaos is talking longer to break free from the ice

@Blah

The clones cut a 20 tentacles, but then are overwhelmed and killed

@Edwell

The mana of Black chaos is absorbed.

@Psycho

You land your shots, but dou to not having even tried dodging you get power nulled and wrapped around in tentacles

@Smashor

You seem to have forgotten about the orde of powernullling tentacles coming your way and thus get grabbed and powernulled

@Me

I dodge the tentacles via thansk to teleport and i dly above Grey Chaos and throw a Rozan Ryü Hi Shō towards Grey Chaos' head, causing damage to him.

[Number of tentacles:154/200

Black Chaos's status: Frozen and 0 mana

Grey Chaos's status: 38% health and poisoned]

"Gah! I can't do anything, dang it! What am I even supposed to do in this situation! Perfect, you still have that wierd plot demention thing?"

"Wouldn't be very fair if I did. Go fish."

"I'm here fighting for my life and your playing GO FISH?!"

"I have nothing better to do."

"Come on! There has, wait, I have an idea. You can nullify my powers..."

I rip off part of my bodysuit and bite into one of the tentacles, grinding my teeth. I can just regrow them if this thing lets me go, anyway.

"But you can't nullify my body!"

I also rip a shard of the ground out and use it as if it were a sword the stab the tentacle.

None of the tentacles have hit me, so I create several extremely heavy, extremely large, and extremely sharp metal guiltoine blades hanging in the air above the tentacles that are wrapped around people, alter gravitational acceleration around them, then drop them. The altered gravitational acceleration cause them to fall at close to the speed of light, which causes their mass to further increase, causing their overall KE to become approximately 2.008x1056 joules. They fall onto the tentacles. At the same time, I take a look at Black Chaos to see what the source of his outrageous healing is.

"DIE FOR F**K'S SAKE!" Was he happy? No. He had it up to where Mount Everest couldn't reach the height of how over this bullcrap he was. He started to charge up a purple beam, the sounds of thunder and primal hatred coming from him. He then started to float upwards, like a ghost.

The demons switch their Mass Drain target to Grey Chaos.

While using precog and teleportation to avoid any tentacles, Realm unleashes another Black Viper on him.

My powers are sealed, but most of my ability comes from technique in the first place, so I continue deflecting attacks away from Griffin or moving her out of the way of attacks so she can focus on analyzing the enemy. I attempt to cut the tentacles any opportunity I get.

[You weren't hit, only your clones were]

[I was hit earlier and got a hole blown in my stomach, then you said I couldn't regen cause I was power nulled]

Eh? He blocked it. That's a shame, it's one of the strongest move. Well, I just use this.

"Death Hole" I fired multiple black holes that induce death whenever it hits my opponent.

Blahblah9755 said:
[I was hit earlier and got a hole blown in my stomach, then you said I couldn't regen cause I was power nulled]
[Nope, only your regen was nulled, only the tentacles are able to cause full power null]

@Monarch

You are able to but the tencles holding the PCs

You also find the source of Black Chaos's regen is a human size green shard inside Grey Chaos' torso, which also seems to be the thing powering up the latter.

@Dragon

Half of you shot land, while the other half is blocked by tentacles

@Blah

You, yet again, save Griffin from the tentacles, while breaking a multitude of tentacles

@Archdemon

Your attack land, but you are cought by the tentacles and power nulled.

@Ed

The mass mana drain fails, as Grey Choas doesn't seem to use regular mana as it's power source.

Then he sacrifices a great number of his tentacles to block the Black Viper, as he knows the power behind that attack is too great to be ignored.

@Shiro

The black holes are slapped away by Grey Chaos, not without great effort, as his hands suffer a lot of damage.

Also since you failed to dodge, you are cought and power nulled by the tentacles

Grey Chaos realizes he's going to lose, so he decides that if he's going to die he'll bring those damn heroes with him

Grey Chaos retracts all his tentacles, then Black Chaos breaks frees himself from the ice and goes around his ally, in a armor-like fashion.

GC starts charging up his ultimate attack, the sheer power building up being able to be felt by everyone

10 second untill DEATH OF LIGHT

Overlord775 said:
@Monarch
You are able to cut the tencles holding the PCs

You also find the source of Black Chaos's regen is a human size green shard inside Grey Chaos' torso, which also seems to be the thing powering up the latter.
[Human sized? Inside his torso alone? Did I miss this guy being a giant?]

[@Monarch]

Overlord775 said:
Then he grows immensly in size [To type 1 Large Size] and start spamming tentacles [which have a diameter double the size of a person and have power null] towards all players

"Something ain't bein' nulled. What is it?" He then realized what it was. "HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" He grabbed his chainsaw and spun in a circle, before grabbing a rocket and launching it at his foe.

[I'm a bit greatful RN. Toon Logic is unbeatable.]

[@The Smashor

1) Griffin already fred you

2) Grey Chaos has retracted his tentacles

3) He's preparing a suicide attack, so you should try destroying his armor]

This looks bad. I can't hold back now.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

I have to put everything into this attack.

I ready my chest cannon and open my mouth while readying my blade.

All of my powers, the strongest technique, Darkness Vanquisher.

Simultaneously, a crimson beam fires from my cannon while a blast of ice shoots from my sword and black fire spreads from my mouth. The fire and ice twirl around the beam before becoming one with it, changing the beam's colors to match. The beam gets bigger and fires right into Grey Chaos with enough power to warp space-time.

Back