• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 13

"Speed mode!" I increase my speed in an attempt to keep up with the faster pace of Chaos' 4 arms. Surprisingly, this is even faster than I expected. I aim a slice to his neck and a recoilless kick to his temple from opposite sides.

I fly upwards and cover myself in my Dragon Force Balance Breaker Armor.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

LONGINUS SMASHER!!!!

I fire at the cloud of darkness that is Dark Chaos.

I use Magoi to create space over and over and over, not to extend distance by expanding space, but by creating a layer of hyper dense space in front of me by packing all the same space into one spot.

The light thorns slow as they pass through, their space-ripping properties struggling to rip this new hyperdense space, and I use the time to teleport out of their path, and open six portals around the main Chaos to a distant massive sun undergoing supernova.

Tsk! *I then started to use a rolling wheel of death that is filled with the black fire aiming for what's ahead of me. The flames started to erupt as I increase the output aiming to hit the target*

@Blah

Your attack goes trough, causing White Chaos to be decapeted

@Monarch

The supernova happens, but dou to being just a supernova it doen't do any damage to Grey Chaos.

He breaks the portals and then looks directly at Griffin

"I guess i'll need to kill you fi-"

He then gets hit by The's blasts and sees that White Chaos is dead.

He's now officially angry.

He lunges toawards Griffin, while turning his hands in to giant maces

@Dragon and @Red

Jake uses blue flare on the dark chaos

the wave of darkess is pushed back by your attacks

With my swords no longer being occupied by White Chaos, I begin firing them towards Grey Chaos, and try to intercept his dash towards Griffin.

One of my clones starts trying to suck White Chaos' body into the sealing gourd as a precaution.

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!" He turned into Godzilla. He was mad as hell, and he wouldn't put up anymore. "DIE!" He shouted before shooting a beam.

"¤â╬║╬┐¤ä╬Á╬╣╬¢¤î ╬«╬╗╬╣╬┐: Schwarzchild!"

I cast a spell that alters the formula of the swarzchild radius within Grey Chaos's body. If it works it will cause him to collapse into a singularity and vanish. It's a different set of physics to the Kamui ball I sent at him, so he won't have already adpated to this.

Monarch Laciel said:
"¤â╬║╬┐¤ä╬Á╬╣╬¢¤î ╬«╬╗╬╣╬┐: Schwarzchild!"

I cast a spell that alters the formula of the swarzchild radius within Grey Chaos's body. If it works it will cause him to collapse into a singularity and vanish. It's a different set of physics to the Kamui ball I sent at him, so he won't have already adpated to this.
[He definitely won't have adapted to this, considering that was White Chaos.]

The army of demons begins firing a barrage of elemental magic at the wave of Black Chaos, consisting of spells that do fire, ice, electric, force, curse, and Almighty damage.

Realm summons his Persona and casts Black Viper on Grey Chaos.

"How about a dip?" I snapped my fingers and pool of gravitational pull appeared below him to break him down on a macro quantum level.

"Alright then. Grey abomination! Your life ends here! Here's the strongest version of my ultimate attack!"

I grab the Grey Chaos and fly him into space. [My attack will finish next turn. Also this action is taken after everyone else attacks, including the enemies]

[Oh dear, grey chaos is the one with the passive power null]

[Well, hopefully everyone else's stuff will stop him from clubbing me]

[the only thing that MAY help was the dice roll thing on higher dimensional unlocking i had with meggido but...wasn't that cut off or smth idk??

@Blah

You attempt to intercept Grey Chaos, but he just hay punches you.

The sheer power and speed of the punch breaks your swords and burst a hole in your chest, sending you fly towards Griffin.

[Also you regen got negated, so you can't regen the blow]

Your clone is more succesful and seal away the body of WC.

@Christian

GC is hit by your laser and takes damage

@Edwellken's army and @Dragon

Jake continues helping your effort.

The wave that is Black Chaos keeps getting pushed back, but it's clear that you'll need to find a way to get around his regenerative capabilities if you want to defeat him.

@Edwellken

Black Viper lands and deals a lot of damage to GC

@Monarch

Your attempt to make GC implode fails due to him being made of weird shadowy matter, but causes him to slow down his charge.

@Shiro

Grey Chaos resists the breakdown but his speed his halfed by the sheer gravity.

@Smashor

Your attack fail miserably dou to getting cought in the pool of gravity created by @Shiro and you get broken down to the quantum level

Grey Chaos laughs

"It seems i'll have to go full power"

Then he grows immensly in size [To type 1 Large Size] and start spamming tentacles [which have a diameter double the size of a person and have power null] towards all players, while Black Chaos retreats, going around Grey Chaos' feet, and start preparing something.

[@Everyone Grey Chaos is slightly below half health, keep pushing]

Suddenly I notice some kind of weird tentacle coming my way. I then open a portal to another planet, it goes through an I close it, cutting the tentacle in half.

"Why are these creatures so strange? Can't we fight a lion or a dragon? It would be much more normal"

As I speak, I curse the monster, so that it cannot regenerate or heal. It also causes 4-A damage to Grey.

I also amplify everyone's speed in the party in order to make the fight easier.

"Aaahhhh, that's nasty." I said while spamming Teleportation to dodge them all. Let's use my big guns. I'll just focus it on one blast.

"Eat this! Ars Almadel Salamonis: Sthral Feld Sprengen!"

[You can find the explanation of the move here.]

[**** it]

• I see weird tentacles and use my chains to counter them then with a gun i shoot multiple black flames induced bullets that can destroy the soul adding a charge shoot around the area aiming at the grey chaos or..whatever that thing is*

"YOU ARE BUT A KING TO A GOD!" He was very mad, charging up something new. A red beam. "DIE!" He blasted it.

"Crap, it didn't work. Everyone, try and keep it still. My strongest attack will finish it for sure! "

"Nobody's gonna listen to you. This team is just a team in the way that we're a bunch of people fighting the same guy, not a team in the way that we actually work together. Like the Stardust Crusaders."

I use my power nulling ice to flash freeze Gray Chaos and Black Chaos while backing up in elaborate flight maneuvers to avoid the Gray Chris's tentacles because I know he will break out due to resisting it.

"I ain't doing too well." He started puking out some dark and purple fog. What nobody knew was what he was planning. It started to spread, going all over as laughter came from him.

My remaining clones use a 1.13 million times limiter removal, and each draw a copy of the sword of Tathagata, then looking back on my past lives memories perform a technique.

"Lightless less three stage thrust!" From each of the tens of clones, three massive slashes of air simultaneously attempt to cut through the tentacles and the Grey Chaos.

With my real body, I grab Griffin and jet away from the attacks at high speed by extending Yeoui into the ground and releasing air out of the gourd to push away.

"Can you do something about the black one's healing? We should kill him before he pulls off whatever he's planning."

Shit, this is gonna hurt when no pain wears off I think about the hole in my stomach and project a clamp to stop the bleeding.

Back