• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 13

He was still breathing, but then he stopped. "F**k." He started to well up, falling to his knees. Anybody who TOUCHED him would know how he felt right now.

The green man looks at the team

"It seems like most of you have been quite messed up, let me fix that."

He then snaps his fingers and all those that got powernulled get their powers back and all are healed from their wounds, including Kuro and Kura

"As one could easilly realize, i was being used as a power source by chaoses, using my power to boost their abilities, but, fortunatelly for me, you were powerfull enought to emerge victorious. So, you have my thanks."

[ IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Code:
 From now on the GM of this RP will be Edwellken. So from now on he will will be the one running the game.

Thanks for the attention. ]

"AGH! ARGH! F**K!" A voice was then heard. Anybody near him could hear it.

"I can't f**king do this anymore!"

"That was seriously f**ked up! I almost DIED!"

"So you agree?"

"F**K YES! THIS WAS INSANE! THAT WAS NOTHING BUT LUCK! I WASN'T IN CONTROL THERE FOR ONCE!"

The voice then teared up and cried.

"Look at me! Look at this s**t!"

"Why did you join this team?"

"At this point, I don't know!"

The inside voice cried like a little kid.

"......I need a vacation."

"Not again. Never doing that." He shifted back into his clown form and started growling angrily. Like a dog.

"That was f-f-f**king terrifying, that's w-w-what it was!" He wasn't too happy. He couldn't even speak at the moment.

"I nearly died! Even the voices in my head agree!" He shouted, his clown-like makeup going from white to a bit blue toned. He was a bit scared.

[Also wait I was powernulled? I thought the tentacles had released me when he was charging up his conceptual light attack]

"Yeah. A party. Totally a f**king party. I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE, IF I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT AGAIN!" He was mad. Very mad.

[I see....]

"You missed out on Satan's own birthday, that's what!" He tried to kill Edward, but then punched himself. His head went flying off. "Heads up!"

The Smashor said:
[Also I actually think my powers wouldn't be nulled at all in retrospect since their tech based]
[Nope, only the orbs worked because they were separat entities from you.

You being a robot did nothing against the power null]

[Ultron's body control comes from a seperate technological device, dosn't it? Also I didn't know the nullification continued after you got the tentacles off of you.]

I head over to Kuro and Kura,

"Are you guys okay?" It's not their physical condition I'm worried about... just how much did she go through before we caught up?

Kuro and Kura drag themselves to their feet. Although their wounds have been healed, they're clearly far from their top shape. Kura responds to Blane's inquiry.

"I... I'll be fine... Just, need a bit of rest..."

Kuro, while also visibly tired, manages to compose himself somewhat better. His usual calm demeaner contrasts with the state he's in, as a large and very noticeable hole has been torn into his clothes where Chaos pierced him.

"It would seem that the days when you all could surpass the two of us were a lot closer than I'd imagined. You've all done well. Now that we've recovered another fragment of our master, we should quickly return to headquarters to recuperate."

It almost seems as if he's about to say something else, but he refrains, and instead turns around to create a very familiar door shaped portal. As a matter of fact, those among you with a keen eye for reading others can tell that both Kuro and Kura seem to be deeply troubled by something. Some of you even share a similar gut feeling, that something just isn't right. As if despite defeating Chaos, the danger isn't entirely over.

The green man seems to notice this as well, as he does his best to aleviate the group's worries while carrying himself with a far more relaxed and joyful demeanor than the previous shard of the Emissary you all met.

"Kuro boy's right. Being in such a corrupted world for this long ain't great for the soul y'know? It's best we hustle back t'base and have a good lie down. I'm sure a lot of ya've got some questions about all this too."

He ushers each of you towards the door, but isn't forceful. You can decide to stay here a little longer if you feel you have unfinished business. Otherwise, the door leads to the same room you all started your journey in.

[Once you decide to go through the door, go to the next thread.]

I feel somewhat worried as I watch the two leave, but I empty my mind to nothingness. No point making an expression like that. It'll just accentuate the stress in the room."So, Griffin. I'm not certain if you've realized or not, but you are currently female. How'd that happen?"

I wonder what went wrong with my potential energy reversing spell and continue trying to work on it in my mind.

I also notice my awareness of the universe is expanding again. My mental capacities appear to be increasing. Perhaps this will help me work out what went wrong.

I walk through the door.

Back