• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 13

"Unfortunately for you, I just realized something"

A create a copy of myself and send them into the Grey Chaos.

"My Holographs arn't physically there, yet they can phyiscally attack you. That means they can destroy you from the inside! Take this! Clone Ora Special!"

It starts punching the Grey Chaos from the inside.​

The Archdemon said:
[My precog's useless?]
[You didn't write that your character used it and since the game is on hard mode i can't assume you dodged if you didn't write that you dodged]

Overlord775 said:
@Monarch
You are able to but the tencles holding the PCs

You also find the source of Black Chaos's regen is a human size green shard inside Grey Chaos' torso, which also seems to be the thing powering up the latter.
"Hey everyone, there's a green man inside the grey one! It's providing power to him and the black one's Regenerationn!"

I extend my arms, warping gravity between my palms to insane degrees. A hyperdense titanium arrow forms within, vibrating violently amidst the enormous tidal forces.

I draw back my hand and push the arrow forward.

"Fixation Propulsion Impact!"

The arrow blasts towards the centre of Grey Chaos's chest.

I hold my other hand back, ready to enact a second spell as soon as it gets close to him.

"Wow, compared to everything else my attack's been kinda underwealming..."

[I'm guessing attack turns haven't reset yet, right?]

Wow. Somehow my precog did not warn me of an incoming tentacle and I got powernulled. Pretty dumb of mine [or pretty WIS]

"Well, since I've got no powers, I should start punching things."

Since I was well trained in many ways of physical combat, I grabbed a sword I always had on me and started cutting through Grey Chaos, going for his chest.

"That thing should be dead by now."

The Smashor said:
"Wow, compared to everything else my attack's been kinda underwealming..."

[I'm guessing attack turns haven't reset yet, right?]
[Considering your clone's in his chest, and the crystal's in his chest, maybe your sensors would pick it up when it went in there. Then it would make sense for your action to change, since it would only be changing where you aim the attack to.]

[@Blah

Overlord775 said:
Grey Chaos retracts all his tentacles, then Black Chaos breaks frees himself from the ice and goes around his ally, in a armor-like fashion.

GC starts charging up his ultimate attack, the sheer power building up being able to be felt by everyone
you should play more attention to what i write]

"Wait, my scanners! Yes, yes! I found the inner weak point! Aim there, my holograph!"

My holograph starts punching the crystal.

Jake uses Blue Flare against Grey Chaos, to help the effort.

The black armor shatters, while The's attack on Grey's power source weakens him.

5 seconds to DEATH OF LIGHT

"Ohs**tohs**tohs**t!" He decided to keep shooting rockets, even shooting at him bullets.

[How powerful is this DEATH OF LIGHT?]

The Smashor said:
[Can we attack again yet? I have an idea.]
[Yes, you can attack.

But be carefull, you will have time to perform only another action and if GR isn't dead after that

Well, let's just say you would be conceptually f*cked]

• prepares to activate intangibility against the black hole, hopefully after I activate the next step of the spell*

The projectile gets close to Grey Chaos.

"Infinite Potential Impact!"

I swap the potential / kinetic energy of the projectile, the spell of gravity around it stopping it from collapsing into a black hole.

With the previous spell of fixation propulsion impact creating an unending force on the object, it has infinite potential energy, but only finite kinetic energy. But by switching them around...

[Zounds]

The spell doesn't work quite like it should sadly but it still managed to swap a lot of potential energy with kinetic energy so it still hits quite hard.

[@Dragon it helped break GC's armor]

[@The we are in a pocket dimension aka an empty void, there's no moon and no debrees to form the black hole

also you had got powernulled, so you can't do that]

The forgot he got power nulled and just imagines ala Don Quixote something that doesn't actually happen.

The spear pierces trough Grey Chaos's chest, creating a large hole in to it.

He looks at it and then looks back at the group

"Impressive, yet so futile. You may have defeated me, but this war is far from over ..."

Then he and the fragments of dark chaos seemengly disitegrades, alongside the entire castle.

The group then finds themself back in the regular world, where the giant green shard that was inside Grey Chaos is now floating in the air.

Back