• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 13

Overlord775 said:
As the group goes trought the door, it find himself in a blank void, with nothing inside of it, with the exception of a humanoid figure in the distance.
I try to get a better look at the details of the figure with Hawkeye, and get ready to react to even the slightest movement.

Blahblah9755 said:
I try to get a better look at the details of the figure with Hawkeye, and get ready to react to even the slightest movement.
You see that's it's Kura, she's beaten up and bloodied

"Crap!" It's an obvious trap, but I need to help her. I use 52x Na Bong Chim accupunture to speed myself up, and project a copy of Avalon. I put the instincts that each of my past lives and myself had trained through years of hard work, and the instinct and eyes of mind that Jin Mo-Ri's mind allowed me to replicate from the servants I fought in the past in full gear, and rush towards her.

My goal is to give her Avalon and hit her no-pain and healing accupoints, but I'm prepared for the attacks I'm sure are coming.

[You still need Artoria summoned to use its healing abilities, seeing as they only work with her mana]

[But if you wanted to oh... ask the resident super magi-scientist to have a look at that to mimic the necessary mana type...]

Monarch Laciel said:
[You still need Artoria summoned to use its healing abilities, seeing as they only work with her mana]

[But if you wanted to oh... ask the resident super magi-scientist to have a look at that to mimic the necessary mana type...]
[I thought Shirou was healed from stuff after Arturia had disappeared.]

Christian Higdon said:
[Been a while since i played RW. I forgot the clown's personality.]
[Angry, but less so than Kabus, very boisterous But doesn't like being watched. Toonforce makes him a bit silly too. Rakes fall on his head at random intervals, though he seems to have gained resistance to this more recently.]

[Angry, but less so than Kabus, very boisterous But doesn't like being watched. Toonforce makes him a bit silly too. Rakes fall on his head at random intervals, though he seems to have gained resistance to this more recently.]

[You've been observing him well, haven't you?]

"I just wanna go home now. Why does it always have to be me?" He muttered. "I went to Hell more times than I remember, was called one of four beings of doom, dealt with an island, now this!"

Blah wants to go help Kura, but his insticts and eye of mind tells him to stay the **** away from her.

Unfortunatelly, Kuro doesn't have precog, so he rushes toward Kura to heal her, but as he gets and goes for a restoration spell.

"Kuro ... it's ...a trap"

But before Kuro can react to the warning, a grey tentacle shoot out of Kura's body, busting a hole trough Kuro's belly and power nulling him.

Then a grey Chaos exits from Kura's body, while a light chaos and dark chaos form at his sides.

Grey chaos:"Always so predictable, aren't you Kuro ?"

Kuro:"Damn Chaos"

Grey Chaos kick away Kuro and then looks at the group.

"Come at me, you maggots."

He says with arrogance, as the light Chaos and dark Chaos start shapeshifting.

"Well, attack him!"

"I wanna think of an awesome new attack first..."

"Just use the Copy Digger! You haven't used that in a while."

"True."

"COPY DIGGER!" I then say out loud, before beginning to use the attack.

I freeze up, I can't take another step forward, all of my instincts are screaming at me not to take another step. I start to yell out a warning, but in my moment of hesitation I see a blur rush past...

shit.

I can't feel anything from Kuro anymore, none of the magic energy he usually radiates with such power.

My blades fly towards the enemy, as I charge forward with the Tsumugari Muramasa in hand.

"I am the bone of my sword.

Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.

I have held over a thousand blades.

Unaware of Suffering,

Nor aware of joy

Withstood pain to hold tight to my weapon, the blade was never needed.

Yet, my path was not wrong.

Within my hand lies Unlimited Blade Works!"

Clear your mind. There's no more time for hesitation. My mind is empty, only Nothingness remains. I fire every sword I know to restrict the movements of the Chaos. My eyes only see one remaining possibility, one way for causality to move space and time. I will cut you down! My sword swings towards the light Chaos.

[is it ok if i join assault? if so i write if not delete]

• With the opponent in sight i opened my eyes attacking the grey door as I put chains all over the opponent as i went to try and pierce it then shourding my black flames into a fiery slash as to incinerate the opponent before me as everyone else also tries to bombard it.*

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[is it ok if i join assault? if so i write if not delete]
[Too many actions,

also you can't force action on a Boss, you have to "try" piercing him, saying that you just pierced him ignore the possibility that he had countermeasures or that he would even get pierced

Also also there are 3 chaos (1 Light, 1 dark and 1 grey), so you have to specify which one of them you want to attack or if you want to attack all of them]

The Smashor said:
"COPY DIGGER!" I then say out loud, before beginning to use the attack.
Dark Chaos plunges his arm in to the ground, which starts to strach and grows greatly, He tries to pull you out of the ground by using it.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I fire homing energy blasts made out of dragonic energy with Penetrate applied to them.
Grey Chaos creates 2 grey tentacles and smacks away all energy blasts

Blahblah9755 said:
Within my hand lies Unlimited Blade Works!"

Clear your mind. There's no more time for hesitation. My mind is empty, only Nothingness remains. I fire every sword I know to restrict the movements of the Chaos. My eyes only see one remaining possibility, one way for causality to move space and time. I will cut you down! My sword swings towards the light Chaos.
You start spamming unlimited blade, sending dozens of swords toward the light chaos, but he counters by beginning to shoot dozens of light thorns out of his arms .

Then you get close to him and try to manipulate causality in order to land a direct and undougeable hit, but ... casuality breaks.

Light Chaos trasmutates his right arm in a greatsword and block your sword swing. He then turns his left arm in a scythe and tries to behead you.

Continuing to fire swords from unlimited blade works to occupy his ranged attacks, I deflect the scythe with the wakizashi in my free arm. I move out of the way of Griffin orb at the last moment, having been blocking Chaos' vision of it up til then.

After the orb [hits/misses/works/fails/fizzles out of existence/etc], I create two clones and engage light Chaos in cqc, mixing our sword strikes and kicks into a continuous barrage, while continuously attempting to learn his combat style, read his muscle movements, and predict his moves.

[Which one of the three chaos ?

The dark one, the light one or the grey one ?]

[Just say the one that called him a maggot.

Back