• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 13

@Redgrave

Your chains are countered by Grey Chaos unleashng an equal number of tentacles

@Psycho

Your bullets hit directly Grey Chaos, but only do minimal damage

@Dragon

The flash fleeze freezes Grey Chaos, but he sheeds the ice off.

It seems your power null was power nulled.

@Christian

You are able to land your attack, but your chainsaw doesn't seem to be powerfull enought to pierce Grey Chaos's skin. He grab on to the chainsaw's handle and trusts the weapon back, so now you're the one that's about to get chainsawed.

@Monarch

The light is cought off guard by the orb, so it can't fully dodge it and loses his left arm arm in the attempt to dodge it, but he quickly regens it back.

He then adapts.

@Blah

You get quite a few blows in thanks to the clones, but then Light Chaos counters your clones by also creating clones of himself, a dozen of them in fact.

Half of the start fighting you, while the other half goes after Griffin.

[Oh shit he's even targetting Griffin]

I summon black flames around each of the clones and erase them from existence.

[well damn]

Tsk! *I use my flames to grow wings as i take it to the skies then unleashing the same number of chains as there were tentacles but I added black flames to boost it*

[does this action work or smth?

[10/10 best reaction of the last 40 millenniums]

[Only the best for you kek]

[What are the other chaos besides the Grey?]

PsychoWarper said:
[Only the best for you kek]

[What are the other chaos besides the Grey?]
[There's a light chaos, that is currently having a sword fight with Blah, and a dark chaos, that is currently tring to pull The out of the ground with the use of a really big arm]

@Christian

Your attempt at crouch shot fails do to Grey Chaos being just a humanoid looking chunck of unknown matter and thus not having reproductive organs.

He continues to push the chainsaw, untill

@Dragon

Grey Chaos is paral- Wait, he isn't anymore, scratch that.

He picks up The Stranger and throws it at you with incredible force.

@Monarch

You EE the clones, but the real one starts adapting.

@Red

You are able to land your attack in thanks to the distraction created by The Stranger, but it seems that only the raw AP part of the attack did anything to him.

He breaks the chains off himself and shoots a room size black hole towards you

@Psycho

You cut off Dark Chaos arms' concept, but he don't seem to mind as he regens anyways.

He then turns semi-liquid and jumps on top of you in a way that that only be described as a giant wave of darkness.

Light Chaos and his clones continues to duel with Blah and his clones.

He also creates 4 more clones that go, again, after Griffin.

Christian Higdon said:
"THAT DOES IT!" He grabbed the chainsaw and tore it out of his hands. He lost some of his skin there, but it came back.
[You missed a part of the comment

"He continues to push the chainsaw, untill

@Dragon

Grey Chaos is paral- Wait, he isn't anymore, scratch that.

He picks up The Stranger and throws it at you with incredible force."

You got thrown at Dragon]

"GUYS! I HAVE AN IDEA! STEP AWAY FROM THE TENTACLE CREATURE! Taste my new ultimate technique! SEVEN MINUTES TO SUNDAY!"

I turn my body into pure energy and fly towards the Grey Chaos, before creating an ionic explosion (Ulton's "Living Explosion" thing) and then absorb the energy into myself. I then compress my body into a singularity, eventually creating a small black hole.

Suddenly, a pile of rocks appears to form the shape of my body, and my outfit is formed on them.

"Yeah, well All Might used the Detroit Smash in Japan. Nobody said attack names had to be accurate. Since we're all faster than light while the weird tentacle monster seems to hold still, I decided a black hole was the best solution. Man, I love Molecular Reconstruction. After seven minutes, the mini black hole turns into a mini star that goes mini supernova, which is why I call it seven minutes to Sunday. I can make the Black Hole bigger or smaller and have a weaker or stronger pull, too. Having five people to discuss ideas with really helps when developing attacks."

[should i go for a dice roll to use the latent ability of the fire?

Edit: Nvm if only FTL is needed then well bail i guess]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[should i go for a dice roll to use the latent ability of the fire?]
[Only the AP part of the attack did damage, the rest got nulled.

Also he shot a room size black hole towards you]

[be frank there is a higher dimensional part of the flames attack but its being restricted to a dice roll and is actually out of control (as its limited in time btw ranging from 1 attack, 1 min or 5 tops). The dice roll is to see whether i can unlock it at the time or not and such. But again if we just need FTL to get away and not get close it can work?]

[@Red

The higher dimensions were nuked long ago, all higher dimsnional hax is automatically downgraded to 3-D.

Also the black hole is coming towards you at speeds slightly faster than your own]

[tbf it was sealed anyway so eh. And its faster than me huh?]

• I see the black hole going to me. I decided t charge up my flames as it nukes the entire room and try to overload the black hole with a blast as I try to get away from its range aiming for that grey chaos to destroy it*

[Just to remind you, we already defeated the door boss and left the room.

We're currently in a white void fighting a dark chaos, a white chaos and a grey chaos,

Also the boss is the Grey Chaos.]

The explosive dust and The Stranger's beam are sucked in to The's black hole and absorbed, then the black flames erase the black hole before it can explode.

Grey chaos puts his arms in a x position and blocks the flames, while taking some minor damage.

"You guys really suck at the whole co-operating thing"

He taunts.

"Guys! Come on. That's it. Looks like I need to increase the pressure a little bit."

[Are we trapped in a turn-based battle system rn?]

"Okay thanks for the idea."

I Boost three times before touching my teammates and Transfering it to them.

[yall's ap has now been multiplied by 8 times. Also the power boost feels pleasurable]

"Shi-... get off m-... you motherfuc-" I struggle with the Dark Chaos firing conceptual light blasts into his abdomen.

"Uhh, why can't we move?"

"What do you mean? We can totally move."

I try to fire a shot at one of the chaoses. Nothing happens.

"SON OF AN RPG!"

"Wow. I wish I could still use my plot dimension. I put down a draw 4 card. The color is red. Uno."

"SON OF A GLITCH! I guess I'll put down a red skip card."

Back