• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 13

[Meh! I'd die but fine! I'll die for your entertainment, I don't care!]

"LAZAR ACTIVATE!" He shot another beam at the door.

I ingnore perfect and create several clones that follow my every movement exactly.

"CLONE ORA!"

Me and my clones rapidly punch the door.

Perfect's note: Ora means Ora

I use my clairvoyance to locate some super star busting missiles being fired off in the far reaches of the Cosmos by a strange alien race and open portals to catch them and throw them at the door

In the distant reaches of the universe, the Grimrans race has meticulously prepared to rebel against their oppressors, the High Ranse Empire. After years of hard work and planning, they created an ingenious strategy, involving destroying the Great Walls of Hronse with the star crushers in order to invade the center of the empire. The Star Crushers are a set of missiles developed by the greatest minds in the galaxy for the sake of destroying the legendary walls. For 132 years they toiled to create them, and on the precipice of their success, the Empire caught them and destroyed their base. The formulas and blueprints of the missiles were lost, but by some miracle, 10 missiles survived. They were the Grimrans last hope to get into the capital planet of Hronse and defeat Emperor Ranse.

The time finally came to fire the missiles, as the countdown started everyone was silent, they looked towards the clock in anticipation. When only a minute was left, the silence was broken, as one member of the Grimrans let out a prayer to their gods. Everyone looked towards him, and then joined in.

"10, 9, 8" The hopes and dreams of quadrillions of Grimrans rested on this.

"7, 6, 5" The answer to their cries for freedom would soon come.

"4, 3, 2" They simultaneously looked up from prayer, staring at the screen.

"1, Fire." They watched as the missiles left and shot towards the wall 10,000,000 kilometers remaining, then 9,000,000, then 8,000,000, soon it was 5,000,000, and then 2000,000, then 10,000, 1000, 100, 10, 1...

But there was never an explosion. The missiles disappeared. As they looked on 2 Grimrans laughed, 2 Grimrans cried, most Grimrans were silent. Trillions of Ranse ships swarmed out from the walls, like a swarm of hornets. It was over. This, was how hope died.

Jack uses Blue Flare on the door's eye.

The combined effort of the attacks of the team cause the door's eye to crack open, causing the energy from the laser attack to be release in a AoE energy explosion [which is fairly weak], which should have been twice as powerfull if it wasn't for the fact that the door's power was split in half.

The explosion is blocked by the shield of the gods and devided out of existence.

Once the dust clear, you see that the doorway is now open.

"Let's get going"

I start walking into the door.

"You ever watched DBZ Abridged?"

"Yes. How do you even know what that is? Aren't you an evil clone of me?"

"No clue. You know Piccolo and Nail?"

"That's basically us now? Yeah, make some room by the pool table."

"What?"

"You're the fifth guy in my head at this point."

"Geez. The blue one doesn't talk much, does he?"

"Why are we all buddy-buddy all of a sudden?"

"┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» "

"How do you even vocalize that?"

As the group goes trought the door, it find himself in a blank void, with nothing inside of it, with the exception of a humanoid figure in the distance.

Back