• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 13

[@Hl3 i think that using the cracking to manipulate energy that is trillions of times greater than that needed to destroy the universe is a huge NLF]

[Perhaps]

[But Hl3, you are so ******* lucky you remembered to put that thing in there about stopping it from collapsing into a black hole, or most of the party would just have died due to being swallowed by a black hole bigger than the observable universe suddenly appearing]

Hl3 or bust said:
using gun-magic to allow it to affect the soul
[No. The only one of your characters with soul hax is Nerose, and that's from one attack that works by getting angels from higher dimensions to do stuff for you or something. It's not something you can just apply to other weapons on the fly]

[Homing is much better] [...]

[Still actually]

[People how do we feel about warping E=MC2 physics to make bullets hit way over 4-A]

Kuro opens the Stranger's bag and slaps Griffin on the cheek, causing her information overload to greatly lessen

[Am i just not gonna be allowed to do anything with Rosenkreuz?]

[Serioisly, everything I've done has been challenged

Ill admit it was reasonable most of the time though]

[Because pulling Universal Level attacks when everyone else is at best Multi-Solar System Level is totally fair and balanced]

Overlord775 said:
Kuro opens the Stranger's bag and slaps Griffin on the cheek, causing her information overload to greatly lesse
[Why do you think this would work, you're adding more sensations on top of everything else she's seeing]

[By decreesing the rate of informations/second that your Eyes of the mind give to you down to a manageable amount, so that it doesn't overwhelm your mental capacities]

[Minor sadness, but ok]

I wake up in a bag of heads.

"Oh... gross"

I float out of the bag and look around.

"so what's been going on everyone?" I say, tilting my head slightly to avoid a laser from a giant eye in a giant door.

• I saw the door...fighting us...wait what the hell?* Woah! *I dodge a lazer and sprout my black flames along with my chains and gun in each hand.* I'll test my new abilities on this thing!

Hl3 or bust said:
i fire the small gun at the door

Using Cracking again, I manage to keep the bullet together, from collapsing into a black hole or hitting one of the several people in front of me as it flies at obscene speeds, shredding space-time as it moves
The door creates a giant purple eye in it's center and fires a large pulsating dark orb from it, which collides with your bullet and erases it from existence.

The large orb then continues moving towards you at very high speed.

PsychoWarper said:
I pull out my guns and fire at the monsters eyes.
Your attack is able to do moderate damage to the door, which take notice of your existence and fires a flesh harpoon towards you.

[not even surprised tbh ]

I use Cracking instantly accelerate myself out of the way and reverse the balls acceleration, sending it back at exponentially higher speeds

"I see."

I create several duplicates and they shoot the door with green energy. I fire red laser beams from my hands.

[Wait, is no one gonna question how Hl3 just healed his soul? I don't see anything like that on his profiles. Also, I am also against pulling out universal attacks.]

I continue creating clones and havng them spread out and fire energy slashes at the door to try to damage it while distracting it from my allies. I have my main body and several others use projections of my gourd to seal away the gas the door released.

[Also, Monarch, your character ate a sage fruit, which should be leaving a terrible taste in his/her mouth.]

[It was something i listed a while ago for one of Kalibers guns and nobody cared

Again, i need to be careful with those kinds of attqcks]

["I need to be careful with those kinds of attacks"… so, you're saying that as long as you have the restriction of needing to make sure not to cause a black hole, you should be able to have 3A attacks? That… just doesn't really work. Also, if the high 6B character you get your power from could actually use it to turn random objects into 3A projectiles, I'm quite certain he wouldn't be high 6B. Also also, you kinda just changed the law and didn't actually do anything that would let you take advantage of it, since you didn't even do anything involving mass energy conversion. At most you caused us all to be vaporized from the sheer energy of every particle of light now carries as it transfers it's energy to heat upon touching our skin. On a different note, what you did had no chance of creating a black hole, rather it would have increased the energy required to form a black hole by c^98, just like it would have increased the "energy" from mass energy conversion.]

[Another thing, if you put c to the 100 power, you're no longer dealing with joules and energy anymore, but rather some abstract unit of kgm^100/s^100]

[For Kaliber's thing, is that a power that he actually has?]

Back