• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 13

[If you want to add a "potentially higher" to his AP, go ahead, I'm just using what I have

We don't know, i just made it only the fly and no one seemed to care]

[Also, no

I'm not changing c itself, just it's relation to the formula

I'm was also fairly certain I specified that it was only around me and the gun, but i meant to]]

[Changing the relationship that c has with the formula is the problem. C is a velocity, if you put it to the 100th power you are no longer working with energy, you're working with some abstract unit. It makes much more sense to be able to change the value of c.]

[Also, no, I do not want to upgrade a character based on someone using his powers in an RP in a way they are never demonstrated to be used. That would be stupid.]

[You don't get the powers you made up on the fly, you get the powers your characters have, or logical combinations of them that you could achieve with some training. If you have no soul manipulation from any of your characters (aside from the higher D angel stuff), it makes no sense for you to suddenly have soul healing.]

[I'm tempted to ask to replace GK

I can't do anything with him without hearing screeching of "WANK" or "NLF"

According to you, i have completely pointless/unusable physics manip and 7 guns that do ******* nothing]

[Besides, if you want to talk to someone about how equation-based physics manip doesn't work

tell Monarch, he suggested it]

Hl3 or bust said:
[I'm tempted to ask to replace GK
I can't do anything with him without hearing screeching of "WANK" or "NLF"
[You tried to use physics manipulation to teleport stuff and create 3-A attacks.

If you used it for less asurd it would work.]

[I'll admit teleporting was a bit much

But I've already thrown bascically everything I have sans ******* with physics

So what would you like me to do?]

[I'm not convinced I've done anything tbh

I've been shooting it the entire time and it's only reacted to shit like Psychos everything-killing bullets]

[Excuse me If I'm wrong, but so far you've tried to use physics manip to try to create 3A attacks, teleport stuff by reducing distance between them to 0, and increase distance between objects. One of them is wank/NLF no matter how you look at it, the other two aren't even the manipulation of physics. For equation based physics manip, it can work, but it'd work better with changing the numbers/constants rather than changing powers or units. You can also maybe do stuff like altering properties like drag or momentum to depower attacks coming towards you, and mass energy conversion itself would work as an application of physics manip that should be able to do more damage than any projectile can (since the mass energy of an object is equivalent to its KE at the highest speed for which the equation still works). As for your guns, they can do whatever they actually do in canon, or you can spam a shit ton of them.]

[Though I do agree, it honestly never feels like anything we're doing matters to the door. I wish we had more of a reaction to tell what was actually working.]

[I've said several times that i admit that the teleporting is bs, and increasing the distence is getting there, but how is changing a factor or power different from just changing the constant? They're both numbers, and the reason i changed the power instead of the constant is because that has less of a chance to destroying the universe (not in the way i've done it, but still) if Cracking gets that far out]

[But it doesn't matter

no matter how high i make the power and how fast the bullets moves, "muh c i n e m a t i c t i m e " will come in and make it a waste of time to type]

[I'm pretty sure it's more "the door was harmed and the wound immediately vanished", it's doing damage, probably, just not elaborated on enough for anyone but the GM to really understand.]

[The issue with changing the power is that it leads to a result that's no longer a quantity of energy because the units were changed, while changing the magnitude keeps the same units letting the formula still function properly, just with a different result.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[I'm pretty sure it's more "the door was harmed and the wound immediately vanished", it's doing damage, probably, just not elaborated on enough for anyone but the GM to really understand.]
[The issue with changing the power is that it leads to a result that's no longer a quantity of energy because the units were changed, while changing the magnitude keeps the same units letting the formula still function properly, just with a different result.]
[no, the bullet got EE'd by a purple ball the door launched]

[I....................really don't get what you're trying to say here, unless you're saying that changing the forumula without explicitely changing the physics does nothing, which is kinda true but not for me at least]

Johannes is able to dodge the orb, but it erases the changes of physics she tried to apply to it and thus continue in it's straight path.

Jackson tries to cut the flesh harpoon, but it's too sturdy. So instead of getting cut, it quickly grapples on Jack's saber and arm, and then start secreting acid, the same one the door had vomited earlier, which start corroding the arm's flesh.

Then the door is hit by The's and Blah's energy attack, which make it decide he had enought of this.

The boss creates an eye so large that it encompasses the entire wall the door is on and it starts charging an attack.

Also Blah was able to seal away the acid gas.

[I technically resist acid but most likley not on a high wnough level]

"Shit" I cut off my arm and fire multiple shots at the door while jumping back.

Doing the same thing i did to the Makarov to my regular guns, but only inside the barrels and in lines towards the door, avoiding any of the people in front of my, i create a huge wall of guns and, using gun-magic to make them follow the "lines", unleash a barrage of drastically enhanced rounds

"Well, this could be an issue."

I turn into energy and me and my clones all charge at the center of the eye, before the clones' energy gets absorbed into me and I gain a green aura.

"Take this you glorified contact lense advert! EMERALD CHARGE!"

"I've barely played video games and even I know that's a video game weak spot!" I create a few dozen clones and we each fire dozens of the Sword of Tathagata as a Broken Phantasm towards the door. I would have fired more but had to keep the number low to avoid interfering with the attacks of others, or worse, hitting them. I have 20 other clones each preparing to project the shield of the gods in front of the door the moment I feel it's getting ready to fire.

PsychoWarper said:
"Shit" I cut off my arm and fire multiple shots at the door while jumping back.
You deal good amounts of damage to the eye of the door

Hl3 or bust said:
Doing the same thing i did to the Makarov to my regular guns, but only inside the barrels and in lines towards the door, avoiding any of the people in front of my, i create a huge wall of guns and, using gun-magic to make them follow the "lines", unleash a barrage of drastically enhanced rounds
You guns explode and send you flying backwards at high speed, as you don't have a high enought control over reality to do that, and even if had enought control over it, it would take days of training and experimenting in order to pull off something like that without it backfiring.

Monarch Laciel said:
I cast Stillness of the Universe on the door to lock down its space-time.
You stop the time and space of the door, but unfortunatelly the door refuses to be stopped

Blahblah9755 said:
"I've barely played video games and even I know that's a video game weak spot!" I create a few dozen clones and we each fire dozens of the Sword of Tathagata as a Broken Phantasm towards the door. I would have fired more but had to keep the number low to avoid interfering with the attacks of others, or worse, hitting them. I have 20 other clones each preparing to project the shield of the gods in front of the door the moment I feel it's getting ready to fire.
You also deal a good amount of damage to the door's eye

The door continues to change his attack, it seems there's only a few (5) more seconds remaining before he will fire it

I summon my dragons and attempt to Divide both the eye's size and power. I keep half of them with me, in preparation to Reflect any lasers of retaliation.

[Stillness of the Universe doesn't do that, it just stops whatever he targets. Hence why he said "on the door" and "its space-time"]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Stillness of the Universe doesn't do that, it just stops whatever he targets. Hence why he said "on the door" and "its space-time"]
[I changed it, now post your action BOY]

Looking at the battle around me, I have an overwealming feeling of dread. I feel like the end is coming. I hear a familiar voice in my head.

"It's too late. You can't escape. You can't escape fate. You can't escape destiny. You can feel as well as I can. They are near."

"No... no..."

Little did he know, it was a bluff. Or was it? Truely, I know nothing of my master's whereabouts. The entireity of this story can change with a few key taps.

I can read this too, you know.

Oh. $*!#.

Back