• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 12

I create a massive portal to catch the lasers

Then make another portal and send the lazer back at it.

"YEOWCH!" He said, a bit mad. He decided to just sit there and wait.

[I mean it, Monarch. Don't do ANYTHING that could kill me.]

All the lasers except the ones Silas halved out of existence shoot back at the door.

The door grows more eyes and cancels most of the lasers, though a few still hit it.

As the light fades, all of the meat on my body has been, at the VERY least, atomized, revealing a layer of separated metal plates.

[I continue to fire, with many of the guns firing "rounds" or projectiles far larger than the guns themselves and things that they shouldn't even be able to fire]

[Just have this before i leave.]

[He decided to try and attack it with an Atomic Ray, so he did so. He went off to hide in the bag quickly.]

[I'll leave now, but let that sink in.]

Hl3 or bust said:
As the light fades, all of the meat on my body has been, at the VERY least, atomized, revealing a layer of separated metal plates.

I continue to fire, with many of the guns firing "rounds" or projectiles far larger than the gun's themselves and thing that they shouldn't even be able to fire
[Didnt bracket, 0/10]

Christian Higdon said:

He decided to try and attack it with an Atomic Ray, so he did so. He went off to hide in the bag quickly.

[I'll leave now.]
[Yes, because simple energy manipulation will kill the doors danmaku easily]

Yobobojojo said:
Christian Higdon said:

He decided to try and attack it with an Atomic Ray, so he did so. He went off to hide in the bag quickly.

[I'll leave now.]
[Yes, because simple energy manipulation will kill the doors danmaku easily]
[Don't explain the joke.]

[I dont know what you expect from Jackson, if the door focuses on him or people start really needing him he'll start doing stuff]

PsychoWarper said:
[Yobo I understand why went ahead, but also if I just started going all out and taking the fight super serious it wouldnt make sense given jackson character]
[w0t]

Back