• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 12

[so there is a hallway in front of us now?]

Ok this hallway seems like a pain any idea to go first or..?

• I simply skit around and use little movement to get to the door where i saw a few people already there arriving to it*

[@Hl3 I read what you wrote, and I say again. The Golden King does not have teleportaion. Saying "oh I do it with Cracking" doesn't make it better. You can't just use whatever power you want because "AoE reality warping"]

[No, because none of your characters do quanum entanglement to teleport]

[Why don't you just use Kaliber's teleportation instead of making this difficult?]

A small device pokes out of the under-side of my left arm and fires.....something that creates a large spatial distortion within the door's cracks, basically opening it by making the "crack" take up the entire doorway

[beginning to feel like the "protection from the darkness" is kinda false advertising ovo]

I simply kick the door, but really hard

The door shakes slightly, then grows spikes and tries to eat your foot.

Behold.

The next boss fight is a door.

"Goddamnit Door Lord, i thought i sent you to your room." i calmly say as i open fire on the door while pulling my leg back, revealing.......lots of writhing wires

The door shakes again at the barrage of attacks from Johanne's ... weapon limb things. It shakes significantly less (as in not) at the Ora Ora Ora.

Then it grows a billion eyes all over it and fires bright red lasers at everyone.

Monarch Laciel said:
The door shakes again at the barrage of attacks from Johanne's ... weapon limb things.

Then it grows a billion eyes all over it and fires bright red lasers at everyone.
[Glad I'm not there.]

"NOPE! I AIN'T HAVIN' ANY OF IT!" He hid away.

[Don't do ANYTHING to me. I'm leaving right now, so if you DARE kill me...]

all the wires coming out from my foot stump touch each other and erupt in a massive, space distorting explosion, big enough to engulf the entire hallway in a stark-white light and the sound of searing meat, while i continue to fire, adding slight amounts of my magic to the "rounds"

Christian tries to hide

But the billion eyes see him hiding and fire a laser that barely misses hitting him directly and still singes his clown nose.

Back