• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 12

[Then why did you say "pulling shit out of its ass" as if that was what you were annoyed at??]

[And what actions of yours have I interpreted as incorrect, the only actions I interpreted wrongly was your talk of compressing bullet casings which was your fault for not properly describing what would happen, and then I fixed that anyway]

Overlord775 said:
[How much damage did my attack do to the door ?]
[Well because Hl3's complaining about me interpretting his actions wrongly when he should really be more specific because this is hard mode and I'm going to sieze on any opening to mess up your characters, I'm going to say that his statement of "turn all the dragons to light" did not refer to all the dragons dragon you fired, and only to the ones that targeted him]

Several of Jake's dragons hit the door and it shakes, but it is not atomized.

[Although, me not being able to fully explain my actions is due to me having to type thos all out with my phone]

I continue to fire back at the door, occasionally absorbing a casing to replenish myself as i explode into many pieces to remove the poison

[Let me make something clear. As I said, hard mode means you will face consequences for any mistakes you make. It doesn't mean I'm going to throw a nigh-unbeatable supermonster that resists all your stuff at you all. It means that if you write something and I see a likely way that what you wrote is going to go wrong, it's going to go wrong. E,g, If you write that you throw your AoE attack at the enemy when you have allies a few metres away from it, they are going to get hit.]

Johanne's shots continue to hit the door and it continues to shake. A giant red eye forms in the middle of it, and fires an enormous and continuous beam of energy towards her, combining the power of all its smaller prior lasers into one massive onslaught. The beam is thick enough that even if she tries to ddoge it will still clip her badly.

I use Cracking to cause the air to have a reflective property, cause large parts of the laser to be reflected while I reduce the speed of light for the rest of the laser to only a few millimeters per second

Overlord775 said:
[Are you going to make Griffin wake up anytime soon ?]
[Not before this fight is over]

[His mind needs time to expand enough to deal with the overload]

I extend the Yeoui of the clones that are in position to avoid hitting anyone in front of Johannes to try to block the laser. "Anyone good at dealing with poisons?"

[When I attacked with Yeoui through Jackson I was assuming that the stuff woud pass through through due to intang Also, Johannes is clearly steel type so the door's poison type is not affective ovo ]

The lasers bounce back, pushing against the laser still coming from the Door's eye. The Door gives up, and the beam ceases, as does its reflection.

[And now I am going to sleep]

[Edit: @Blah, as I said with how I'm going to be making this hard - don't assume. If its not written, I will assume it doesn't exist. Within reason of course, e.g. I won't assume Jackson's pistols don't soul **** just because he didn't mention they do in his attack.

Back