• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 12

Standuser081 said:
[Brackets still boi]
[The reason why you're all in brackets is because you won't remember what happened in erased time.]
[pretty sure that the time is only erased for KC's user, not everyone

otherwise it'd be basically useless]

[Brackets still boi]

[The reason why you're all in brackets is because you won't remember what happened in erased time.]

[You forgot to bracket your OOC speech too]

[I would expand Yeoui into the door with 40 clones (using those same Yeoui to block any attacks coming my or my clones' way, and have 60 clones charge the door through a path made by the Yeouis and attack with time splitting swords, sword of Tathagata, Myoujingiri Muramasa, and Tsumugari Muramasa.]

The EE does nothing to the door. A bunch of lasers shoot through James but don't do anything to him.

Meanwhile, lasers continue to be fired, some bouncing off walls, and some even changing directions in mid-air like Darkseid's Omega Beams. Many of its lasers counter Johanne's barrage of projectiles, while others are divided into nothing by Silas. Jackson just dodges all the lasters.

Some of the lasers piece straight through the atomic ray and continue to hit Stranger right in the mouth, burning a whole through the back of his throat. The lasers also fire at Griffin in the bag, but they bend around her. In erased time, she moans slightly.

Edward makes a black hole and everyone who doesn't resist gravity / black holes starts getting sucked towards it. The door strains on its hinges but remains in place.

Time skip ends, and there is now a black hole in the middle of the hallway that no one knows how it go there sucking almost everyone towards it, Stranger has a hole burnt through the back of his throat, Johannes is still shooting projectiles, Jackson has apparently teleported, there's a giant stone pillar pushing into the door and countering the black hole's pull, and there's a few swords sticking out of the door now, though it is not frozen.

The clown proceeded to scream in a mix of pain and rage, but mostly rage. Everyone close to him could hear a barrage of f-bombs.

[no, i'm literally above the law of physics via GK]

I ignore the black hole, my body seemingly disassembling into a massive multitude of weapons with the volley of fire getting exponentially larger

[EDIT: nvm, i'm just stupid]

I start looking around "... where the hell am I?" I say confused.

[Unless I only telepoted to another part of the room then I shall retcon]

"GAH! F**KING S**TLOAD OF GODD**M C**K WITH A F**KING MIX OF F**KING S**T!" He shouted out loud at the pain. "Ow. That felt better."

[I'm leaving now. See ya!]

[Oh yeah, if we resist time and/or mind manip does this affect us? I'll assume it does in this instance regardless for plot reasons.]

What the? I've changed locations, there are more clones of me, and they're all attacking the door… that's kinda what I had planned to do, but how did it happen?

I feel like I'm being slightly pulled in a certain direction, I turn to look… there's a black hole.

"****!" I run towards the bag the stranger and Griffin are in and stop it from getting dragged into the hole, creating a clone and having him expand his version of Yeoui to hold it in place.

"Nope, not getting anywhere near that." I implant myself firmly on the ground while using my wings to keep myself from getting pulled in. I then fire an energy blast at the black hole, remembering how Issei could warp space-time and destroy dimensions with his attacks.

While my volume of fire continues to increase, i use Cracking to reduce the distence between the singularity and a random area in space to 0, effectively swapping their locations

The Black Hole's Density and intense Gravity which affect Space-Time itself, I slowly feel my weak disintergrating and bending like a spaghettification or a streched out bubble gum, even the size of a penny which's mass is so much greater than that of our Planet Earth and our Solar System, not even a Neutron Star which grams of it weighs the entire Los Angeles, being bended feels like intense pressure and my Blood Preesure increases way too high, then my Heartbeats stops and I perish into the Black Hole. OOF

Uselessnoob245 said:
The Black Hole's Density and intense Gravity which affect Space-Time itself, I slowly feel my weak disintergrating and bending like a spaghettification or a streched out bubble gum, even the size of a penny which's mass is so much greater than that of our Planet Earth and our Solar System, not even a Neutron Star which grams of it weighs the entire Los Angeles, being bended feels like intense pressure and my Blood Preesure increases way too high, then my Heartbeats stops and I perish into the Black Hole. OOF
[Why are you here useless?]

PsychoWarper said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
[Why are you here useless?]
Oh I thought everyone can join, Nevermind I'm leaving, Sorry for Disturbance

Hl3 or bust said:
While my volume of fire continues to increase, i use Cracking to reduce the distence between the singularity and a random area in space to 0, effectively swapping their locations
[Since when tf can you use your powers like that stop abusing lol aoe reality warp]

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[Since when tf can you use your powers like that stop abusing lol aoe reality warp]
[p h y s i c s]

Hl3 or bust said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[p h y s i c s]
[p l o t]

Abstract metaphysical conceptual power nulling rocks fall on Johannes' attempt to do that because she can't and the black hole is still there.

Monarch Laciel said:
Abstract metaphysical conceptual power nulling rocks fall on Johannes' attempt to do that because she can't and the black hole is still there.
[>tries to do interesting things with Cracking

>gets called out for "abusing lol AOE reality warping"

>mfw]

Monarch Laciel said:
[You say interesting, I say pulling powers out of your ass]
[so is reality warping not basically most powers anymore?

i'm giving feasable explainations for what i'm trying to do and should be able to do]

[Ok ill just ignore the post and proceed]

I plant my hand into the ground in an attempt to resist the black hole.

[Hl3 would reducing the space between them to 0 fuse the things together?]

Back