• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 12

[This is what I mostly have: A clown. He acts normally despite his appearence and can be a bit laid back. Though, certain things can trigger him into becoming something far worse. Some cannibalistic monster with the brain capacity to kill. He also shares multiple personalities in his mind, and sometimes they can manifest into real beings.]

[I outdid myself there.]

[I still have a swordsman theme, Jin may not be a swordsman, but he has the ability to replicate martial arts (including swords technique) upon seeing them, and a level of bodily and martial knowledge that lets him see through weakpoints in enemies and their fighting styles well. Both of these were meant to supplement my swordsmanship.]

[even if they do supplement your swordsmanship, that doesn't make them a swordsman on their own. Christian's character is a crazy clown and the more souls he gets, the more he fits the false depiction of all clowns being eldritch abominations. This doesn't mean he has a clown theme, he's just using other powers to look more like a crazy clown. Sorta of like when people can mimic other abilities using different ones. Like how All Might has pseudo air manipulation and flight via him punching and jumping really hard.]

[I really disagree with you there Dragon. Theming is about utilizing your past souls to shape your character, not about having your past souls fit into one neat box. It's like how not all of Monarch's characters were scientists or going through a search for knowledge, yet they're still all moving forward his theme of being a scientist searching for knowledge.]

At having the spirit fruit forced down her throat, Griffin chokes and starts writhing again. In all honesty it probably should have killed her due to her not being able to control her subconscious seeing of everything being the whole reason she's in this mess at the moment, but due to having transcended death she doesn't.

At Johannes' attack lightning streaks through the castle floor... and the attack is absorbed into it harmlessly.

The long wide hall of the castle is still empty, and the doors that were on the sides are gone now, leaving only one path forward.

[And thank you Blah, Griffin's a scientist, not a magician. S/He's just interested in learning the science of magic at the same time]

[my attack wasnt lightning

my attack was meant to increase the distence between the particles that made up the cone of effect to the point that most of the structure existed outside of the solar system]

Monarch Laciel wrote

[And thank you Blah, Griffin's a scientist, not a magician. S/He's just interested in learning the science of magic at the same time]

[>Science of magic

That's called magic]

[O k t h e a t t a c k m e a n t t o s p a t i a l f u c k t h e c a s t l e d i d n ' t w o r k ]

Yobobojojo said:
[>Science of magic

That's called magic]
[Not to Griffin. Griffin's magic still follows precise laws and works by precise equations]

[Also don't quote entire comments if you're only replying to one part of it. Edit the quote to what you are replying too]

Hl3 or bust said:
[O K
it wasn't a spatial thing anyways it was just matter distorting]
[just reiterating this, although it doesn't really matter]

I just walk towards the door, slightly disappointed

[And it is that which makes Griffin consider it just another, more esoteric, form of science. Because it has rules that it follows, just like the laws of physics]

"Well, that was neat." I say and continue walking through the hallway, sending more clones ahead to scout the area and search for anything like forks in the road, living things, enemies, or doors.

One of Blane's clones finds another giant door at the far enough of the hallway, out of sight from the start. However, it refuses to open

"There's a door stuck closed up ahead, and there don't seem to be any other paths." Since there was nowhere for them to spread out to, I reduce the number of clones to only 20 so I can have minimal stamina usage.

Back