• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 12

Out of the silver mass that was once my body. a very long gun emerges and rams itself into the door's mouth before firing

What appears to be several large scram-jets appear out of my back and propell me forward as more guns reach into the doors mouth while firing

You fly straight through the vapour.

It latches onto every surface of your body and your guns and your jets and starts quickly spreading through, dissolving your body as it goes. Your weapons are quickly dissolved into rusted scrap metal, and still the vapour spreads through you, also beginning to eat away at your soul and filling your mind with screams.

The vapour around you on on the surface of your body is destroyed, but the vapour already spread within you remains and continues to propagate, albeit slightly slower than before.

The screams in your mind are starting to drown out everything else.

[now to explain the gimmick of my Low-High regen ovo]

I explode into several pieces, enough to ,hopefully, completely remove the gas, all of which are protected by the Flames of Worthlessness, and continue to fire at the door

The gas entered you as a vapour, e.g. a few combined atoms, so blowing yourself into a bunch of low-High chunks is not enough to remove the vapour from you.

However through sheer luck and good will of the GM, one of the pieces was a core that had yet to be penetrated by the gas.

[there is no core

every area can do it's own thing separate from the main body, but ok]

The several pieces all fire off Gabrial at the door, creating a wall of small meteorites

[core as in deep within the body, not a vital main point]

Jake's attack sends a wave of energy through the room, which I will assume once to be tightly controlled as the saints can do so as not to hit your allies, reducing the vapour to its constituent atoms.

Before the pieces hit the door, they are fully dissolved. The flames of worthlessness on them flicker out, and the gas from those pieces is released, and begins wafting through the room once more, albeit at a much lesser volume.

The door sprouts a giant mouth and drinks up most of the poison. It smacks its lips and the mouth vanishes. Several of the scars and marks on the Door heal.

Some of what it doesn't drink splashes onto Jake and Jackson.

[except it doesn't because i'm way closer to the door than anyone else and Gogmagog was fired at the door]

I send a large wave of the Flames of Worthlessness at the door

[Back splash. Also Jackson is closer to the door than you, I just haven't done anything to him recently because he's not here]

The flames do absolutely nothing to the door, just like Muso Tensei didn't. And while you're close and having opened yourself up with a futile attack, the door spontaneously sprouts a giant set of jaws that stretch out around you and clamp down. Within it's mouth, fangs stab into you, and the same poisonous green liquid seeps into the wounds, as well as sticking onto you from the saliva in its mouth. At the back of the mouth you see another green glow coming from something far down its throat.

And the vapour's spread accelerates, dissolving the other pieces of you faster than they can grow back, destroying them completely.

I pull a small, copper-colored pistol out of my body and fire it

while no projectile is shot, it will cause all of the vapor and the jaws around me compress and turn into multi-colored bullet casings before falling to the floor

The the vapour and the jaws and the fangs in them begin to compress and shrink in on themselves.

Unfortunately, you are in those jaws, and so they compress on you, forcing the poison coated fangs deep into your body and quickly beginning to outright crush you entirely. Pain shoots through your body and soul and the screams start up in your mind again. If you do not act quickly, you will be mush inside one of those bullet casings.

[You're still in its jaws, if they turn in on themselves that's still going to shove some fangs into you]

[Yeah i know, but the compression i meant wouldn't have affected me because it causes the jaws to turn in on them selves, not close more]

I notice that some of the poison throwed by Johannes is splashing back towards me and i dodge it by turning intangible.

"Let's see how you handle this."

I then burn my cosmos and use Rozan Hyaku Ryü Ha to unleash a horde of 100 dragons projections, which all have the atomitizing proprieties of my previous attack, towards the door.

[A general direction of "towards the door" is not enough of an indication that you are specifically making sure to avoid your allies]

The jaws, which were not actually compressing, but were instead biting down harder as one last defiant attempt at attack, burst into bullet casings and clatter along the floor. Still injected with poison from the fangs though, Johannes cries out in pain as it begins dissolving her body and soul from the inside out.

Also, a blast of 100 dragon shaped atomizing energy projections shoots towards the door from Jake, and but also shoots towards Johannes and Jackson. Several of the dragons crash into the door. The others plunge towards Johannes and Jackson.

[Jake, Johannes and Jackson fight a door]

[JaJoJa's bizarre adventure]

[A door that has been pulling shit out it's ass the entire time maybe]

I use Cracking to reduce the energy blasts to bright lights

[No shit. I have specifications in mind for this door. Don't complain just because you don't get told everything it can do prior for no reason.]

I touch one of the bullet casings and it is absorbed into me, almost completely restoring me as i fire back at the door

Monarch Laciel said:
[No shit. I have specifications in mind for this door. Don't complain just because you don't get told everything it can do prior for no reason.]
[Im not annoyed at that, i'm annoyed at the fact that you had to interpret my actions in a very specific way for the fight to have gone as badly as it did]

[A single bullet casing, restoring an entire body]

[Sure...]

Johanne's body is restored, but her soul is not, and it continues to ache horribly, reducing her statistics and causing the wounds on her body to repopen as they haven't been healed on her soul. Also she didn't actually get rid of the poison in her, so it continues to spread through her body even as she heals from its effects.

Back