• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 12

PsychoWarper said:
[Hl3 would reducing the space between them to 0 fuse the things together?]
[technically yeah, but i'm not sure if it would merge them physically, since space is kinda weird like that

although thats merging a singularity and the vacuum of space at worst]

[probably, but it would get it out of the way for now

and it's either that or i lolnope the black hole and Monarch gets mad anyways

so yeah]

[Well here somethings that MIGHT work

1. Reduce the space between the edges of the blackhole to 0

2. Black holes are a part of physics so you MIGHT be able to stop it]

PsychoWarper said:
[Well here somethings that MIGHT work
1. Reduce the space between the edges of the blackhole to 0

2. Black holes are a part of physics so you MIGHT be able to stop it]
[first one makes sense, i just enever thought of it

try telling the second one to Monarch]

[If your power is primarily based in physics manipulation, screwing with the physical law of gravity makes sense, having the distance between two objects become zero doesn't. It also wouldn't swap their places, it would either move one to the other or compress everything between them into the same spot depending on whether you're doing this standard space manip style or a wrinkle in time 4th spatial dimension bending style.]

[True honestly he should be able to close the black hole, though I dont know where the reduce the space to 0 came from]

[Did I ever say he couldn't close the portal?]

[Its ambigous exactly what it can do on the profile, but if he wants to mess with physics to close the black hole fine. He just can't teleport himself and things by reducing space between them to nothing or teleport with quantum entanglement, that's taking things too far]

PsychoWarper said:
[Well isnt reducing space to 0 against the laws of physics?]
[A lot of things are against the laws of physics and I am not letting "control and warp the laws of physics" equate to "do whatever the hell I want"]

Monarch Laciel said:
PsychoWarper said:
[Well isnt reducing space to 0 against the laws of physics?]
[A lot of things are against the laws of physics and I am not letting "control and warp the laws of physics" equate to "do whatever the hell I want"]
[Well when dealing with fiction alot wont follow the laws of physics, but I feel like the power to manipulate physics has to follow the laws of physics]

[His power is "change" the laws of physics. I would prefer if he stuck with changing the constants in physics equations of forces or something (e.g. change F=M x A -> F = 2M x A) rather than saying "the laws of physics mean I am teleported"]

After the black hole disappeared I stood up and pulled out my Masuar and started firing at the door while thinking,

First an evil super door then a blackhole... what next.

A bunch of bullet holes appear in some of the doors eyes, lessening the frequency of its attacks.

All the doors eyes focus on Jackson.

They fire a barrage of lasers that bend and bounce in such a complex web of red light that they are impossible to dodge.

[Haha no]

I use Dawnbringer to attempt to teleport out of the web of light and in front of the door to hit it with Dawnbringer at full force.

It seems the door can only use ranged attacks.

I use Noble Roar on the enemy door to decrease his special attack

But by an outsider's perpective it looks like i'm just roaring at the door.

The damage of the Dark Door's lasers is halved.

Jackson smacks the Dark Door with a giant hammer, and it shakes. Then it grows a bunch of tentacles that shoot out and wrap around the hammer and start pulling it, and Jackson, towards a mouth that has grown and is snapping at him. Deep within the mouth, a sickly yellow glow is pulsing.

My clones that were attacking the door with Yeoui each extend their Yeoui into the door's mouth then expand it to try to rip the door apart. The ones that were attacking with the swords each fire sword beams or shockwaves into the door's mouth and eyes.

The Door's mouth is forced open, but it does not rip the door apart. The expansion of multiple Yeouis hits Jackson, and due to being weaker than Jackson, the Yeouis expand away from him.

The light brightens, and a sickly green liquid erupts out through the gaps between the Yeouis, spraying towards Jackson and eating its way into the staffs and rapidly spreading towards the clone's hands.

Back