• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu Hakurei (Window) vs Dante (1,4,2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^She won't lose indeed. As expect of the (potentially) most OP character in the Touhouverse.

The vote:

Round 1:

Reimu: 6 (Me, FateAlbane, OwariNepgear, Yamatohime, CoreOfimBalance,Scarletmoon56)

Dante: 2 (Akalavashimu, Saikou the Lewd King)

Round 2:

Reimu: 5 (Me,CoreOfimBalance, Saikou the Lewd King, OwariNepgear,Scarletmoon56)

Dante: 1 (Akalavashimu)

Inconclusive: 2
(FateAlbane, Yamatohime)

Edit: Since there's enough vote for round 1, should I go for it and ask for permission?

Mine is going to Dante on the second one, Andy. XD

EDIT: And just like Nep said, I'm pretty sure Yamatohime was siding with Reimu as well. We both agreed that it makes sense to go one way or another, but nonetheless Hime thinks Reimu takes it and I think Dante takes it.

But that's just my point of view, Reimu wins by the large majority of votes.

@FateAlbane: I don't see Hime complained about it, so I don't know.

Round 1:

Reimu: 6 (Me, FateAlbane, OwariNepgear, Yamatohime, CoreOfimBalance,Scarletmoon56)

Round 2:

Dante: 2 (Akalavashimu,FateAlbane)

Inconclusive: 1 (Yamatohime)

Round 1 seems inconclusive to me.

Reimu wins Round 2. Fantasy Nature means Dante can't do anything to her, and she can just wear him down and kill him.

Promestein said:
Round 1 seems inconclusive to me.
Reimu wins Round 2. Fantasy Nature means Dante can't do anything to her, and she can just wear him down and kill him.
No Fantasy Heaven this time, or it's too much.

Okay?

Leaning towards inconclusive in Round 2 too, then

Round 1:

Inconclusive: 1 (Promestein)

Round 2:

Inconclusive: 2 (Yamatohime,Promestein)

Btw when you mean no Yin Yang Ball and Fantasy Seal for Reimu on above, do you mean like no spell cards at all?

And yeah still going with the Decoy + Teleportation + Sealing Spells + Insight on beating Dante.

Hm...Danmaku already mean Bullet Hell... So i guess mid-spell and attack only? Like those no-spell-card play

The decoy count as alternate skill instead of spell card though. So I guess that still count.

Anyway, the vote change again:

Round 1:

Reimu: 5 (Me, FateAlbane, OwariNepgear, CoreOfimBalance,Scarletmoon56)

Inconclusive: 2 (Promestein,Yamatohime)

Round 2:

Can someone invite another so we could discuss this. Someone from Dante side would be good.

R1: Honestly, I really want to say Reimu due to AOE and seals. Especially since they should be at least somewhat effective on Dante who is a half-demon, doubly or triply so with Devil Trigger. Also, his weapons, while effective and give off hax, aren't going to be as effective against a flying person with exception to Yamato.

Plus, slowing down time won't be super effective against someone whose teleports are pretty damn near instantaneous. Not to mention Reimu has homing attack danmaku, hell, her entire gameplay in most games is homing in on enemies. Add in the duplex barriers and borders in general. She argubly has more maneuverability to wear Dante down but his biggest advantages would be his healing factor and even then, that seems to tie with his stamina and Reimu would make sure he gets exhausted. Not to mention, as seen with Mokou and any mook fairy, it is possible to kill with danmaku, its just not designed to do that.

R2: Second verse, same as the first

Yamatohime said:
OMG, the conditions ones again changed. As it is... That will be a draw for both rounds.
Forgot to said, but can you give me a valid reason for that? It's neccesarry for your vote.

Here it is, the Great Vote:

Round 1:

Reimu: 6 (Me, FateAlbane, OwariNepgear, CoreOfimBalance,Scarletmoon56,Jiangshi1)

Round 2:

Reimu: 6 (Me,CoreOfimBalance, Saikou the Lewd King, OwariNepgear,Scarletmoon56,Jiangshi1)

with fixed rule

round 1: reimu won because her stamina is far higher than dante

round 2: dante same reason as above

sry for the late reply college is holding me

^As above, you mean the timestop and Yamato as usual right? Thank for you to come back though. You miss out alot of thing.

50 shade of Vote:

Round 1:

Reimu: 7 (Me, FateAlbane, OwariNepgear, CoreOfimBalance,Scarletmoon56,Jiangshi1, Akalavashimu)

Dante: 1 ( Saikou the Lewd King)

Round 2:

Reimu: 6 (Me,CoreOfimBalance, Saikou the Lewd King, OwariNepgear,Scarletmoon56,Jiangshi1)

Edit: 1 more vote left for round 2.

I can't help it, the end is near. Keep Bumping men! We're almost there!!!

Edit: Jusssst another vote to go. Would someone coming here?

Yamatohime, don't bully Andy : p

Andy, don't bump as if you're playing Touhou and spamming the continue bar : p

Seriously just wait it out. Or check the new voting system thread. There seems to be changes undergoing it.

Phew, I don't have to check this anymore.

So, the lesson of the day is: Reimu is fcking strong in her own tier, even without hax.

Can someone change the losses/victories on Dante and Reimu profiles to mention this victory was before Dante's upgrades. I don't like wins to stay unchanged when a character gets upgraded, it would make me feel better if the loss states that it was before the upgrade or it's a weaker dante.

I'll say Reimu, Yamato is a outlier has no on screen feats other than cutting a building. Reimu has more mystical hax to counter everything Dante has and is unbounded once she gets off Ying Yang Orbs.

Dante is overly wanked in is no stronger than maybe a mid teir darksalker.

It was stated that she is the sword used to separate the demon world from the mortal world. There are several moves that in the description says that she is able to cut even dimensional barriers. It is not a outlier, it was stated several times.

Also, Dante got a upgrad and now he is universal. You're downplaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back