• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reimu vs Jin Mo
Credit to AtomicMonkey4Life for VS Template

Reimu Hakurei: 3 (TheJ-ManRequiem, Fate, Gargoyle)

vs

Jin Mo-Ri: 4(?) (Kaltias, Sir Ovens? NickMatt, ElioneArisu)

It's been awhile since my girl has a had a proper matchup and found this man running around the VS forums.

Conditions:

+ Composite Reimu (4-B)

+ Heavenly Realm Jin (4-B)

+ Fantasy Heaven/Nature limited to 1 Minute

+ Both are in Character

+ Win via K.O, Incapacitated or Death

---

My man Mo-RI is not going to get past FN. How long does Reimu need to seal him. Vice verca, could Mo-Ri just seal her in his gourd?

Don't know the usual time it takes for Reimu to seal someone. She can one-shot most yokai she comes acrosss but it also works on humans too. She too can be sealed but she could also break free from via teleportation (iirc not even Yukari's gaps worked on her.)Also should FH be limited to a minute?

A minute for a MFTL person is a bit more than a minute for us. Honestly with FH, Reimu would win with little effort as she doesnt even need to worry about her opponents attacks. I mean maybe someone else has something to say but Reimu with 1 minute of FH is broken and would likely win, and personally against restricting it myself as if It's broken enough that it makes it 9/10 in her favor then maybe it's a mismatch.

Story short, Reimu with FH wins with ease unless I'm missing something.

I have this belief that some people who vote reasons above don't read the thread sometimes. ovo

That said, for once I'll have to agree with others and say "FN, gg".

In the middle of fighting the God Emperor of Mankind, the two of them clashed tumbled into other battles as well.

Guys you know damn well how bad autocorrect, especially when you try to type a word, name etc that sounds like what said person has been typing recently, I.E. Reinhard.

Reimu for reasons above. Better?

I can't with the comments above ƒÿÁ.

Tallied the votes. Also created a "VS" image to give this more flavor.

Also, should speed be equalized? They're both MFTL but Reimu doesn't have a solid calc vs Jin clocking in at Millions x FTL and I would hate it if this were to be close because of some stupid speed blitz.

I'd equalize it just in case. Anyway, isn't Jin like, a few thousands times stronger times srtonger than Reimu? How likely is she to use her soul hax while FN is active?

I wouldn't equalize it personally, the difference can't be that large.

She will, without spell card restrictions she's basically guaranteed to do it once she can.

No spell card simply means "not holding back". It doesn't mean "utterly bloodlusted". She could still be serious without soulhaxing him. Not to mention, what does her soul hax do anyway?

Reimu's "Soul Manipulation" is...not so useful. It's based off of a text file in EOSD that she can control the natural spirits of living things.

If FN is limited to only 1 minute, I can see Mo-Ri sealing her in his gourd.

If she can't use it to kill him, i'd say that Jin just shrug off all her attacks and kill her when FN ends

Is it possible to get out of that sealing gourd via Fantasy Seal? Cuz I imagine what if Fantasy Heaven or Nature could just be used for one minute. And then cooldown. And then again, and then again. Either way one minute only seems far too smol. I've faced Cirno spellcards with longer cast times.

That said prob hard to tag her with it and Reimu is more bloodthirsty in PC-98 probs. Also I thought they faced before? Oh wait composite? Telespam then.

How does Fantasy Nature work? I know it lets her fly away from reality to avoid attacks, but what does that actually allow for her to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back