• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu Hakurei vs Asuka R Kreuz (That Man)

Backyard being the origin of everything and being outside of everything doesn't mean that it's harder to reach than a regular "other plane". Since another plane of reality can be considered outside everything to a regular observer. Basically you're trying to quantify this as higher than just another plane of reality, when I don't see why it would be the case, unless GG has shown other dimension other than the Backyard.

Like I said, feel free to vote Reimu. I'm not making another hundred replies and going to get another load of proof when she literally doesn't have a single line in her listed powers and abilities that would prove otherwise.

Comparatively, let me do some speculation for Asuka as well.

He uses his Time Travel powers and time travels to a point in time where Reimu is defenseless and kills her. Since Reimu lacks Acausality, she dies as a result. These are the wonders of using powers and variations the character has never shown.

Well, I would be kinda impress if he actually find that point of time. Learn more about Reimu's past, really.

>> "Easy, he goes to the past and kills her as a baby or simply travels to before she knows he's even there or is not that good with her powers and kills her. Mind you, he can also Time Travel to the past as many times as he wants because he has this ability and that's what time travelling to the past is all about, even if I don't have any proof that he actually can do that because he never showed it, he just has the ability, possibly. But he has it so there's nothing stopping him."

You were saying? But anyways. It was an example to show how speculative powers make for absurd abilities that the character did not quite show. I'm not using the above for an argument. Just showing how preposterous it can get for both sides if this is allowed.

As a side note... Funnily enough, while I said speculative, the whole "Time Travelling to the past and killing the person" totally happened in Guilty Gear once, when I-no (who just happens to be one of Asuka's servants and certainly not as good as him in the Time Manipulation stuff) quite literally time travelled to the past, found a point in time where Sol was weaker and killed him there. The original instantly started to die... But survived through his powers (and some words from That Man himself , who pretty much Time Travelled to said past). That's where the Acausality in Sol's profile comes from.

Back