• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I only now just thought of this. Kenshiro also has Nanto Seiken. If I may ask, what stops Ken from just slicing Reid’s hands off with Nanto Seiken so he can’t use the sword? Because if pressure points ain’t gonna work out, he could go for that.

Either way, wasn’t this going to be added as incon?

I forgot about this match, can i go ahead and add as inco?
Or you guys wanna wait to see If Reid or Ken gains more votes?

I forgot about this match, can i go ahead and add as inco?
Or you guys wanna wait to see If Reid or Ken gains more votes?
I don’t mind if it gets added as incon tbh, given how the thread has been going back and forth. But I want to see what others think first.

Listen, I don't know what's going on, but I can tackle some things that might impact the result:

Speed amps and stuff like that won't work on Ken, aside from the fact that he himself has speed amps, in HNK even fodders can neg-dif characters who are FTE to them. Rofuu (a character who's not even top 20 in the verse) was fighting Frieda who was FTE to him, despite this, he outright states that she's "not fast enough to catch him" and dodges and tags her attacks just by using his senses. Taiyan gets blitzed by Kasumi but still manages to dodge a pressure point attack, it's implied that Ken's OWN PUNCHES are faster than his own perception speed but he can still fight a dude equal to him without issue. There are more instances of this happening, but it should prove that even if his opponent gets a speed amp big enough to become FTE to Ken, he'd still be able to keep up without needing amps himself.

As for the distance, Ken has the Keikojutsu, a travel speed technique that, even ignoring powerscaling as a whole, the fact that it scales to his fighting speed, and just stick to its absolute lowest end possible, is stated to move at lightning speed and is shown outrunning a lightning. The gap would get closed nigh-instantly and there's a technique that revolves entirely around using the keikojutsu alongside a pressure point strike.

As for the fate manip, it's all in the page

also it's 1000% in character for Ken to completely hide his presence even to people with ESP comparable to himself and sneak his opponent, so unless Reid has some cracked ESP Ken might uniuronically just pull a Solid Snake on him and win that way lol

I am answering just to clarify everything since this match has already concluded
Listen, I don't know what's going on, but I can tackle some things that might impact the result:

Speed amps and stuff like that won't work on Ken, aside from the fact that he himself has speed amps, in HNK even fodders can neg-dif characters who are FTE to them. Rofuu (a character who's not even top 20 in the verse) was fighting Frieda who was FTE to him, despite this, he outright states that she's "not fast enough to catch him" and dodges and tags her attacks just by using his senses. Taiyan gets blitzed by Kasumi but still manages to dodge a pressure point attack, it's implied that Ken's OWN PUNCHES are faster than his own perception speed but he can still fight a dude equal to him without issue. There are more instances of this happening, but it should prove that even if his opponent gets a speed amp big enough to become FTE to Ken, he'd still be able to keep up without needing amps himself.
FTE perception boost<<a perception boost that lets a MH+ character get to MFTL
btw, try to punch or move your arm as fast as you can and try to see if you can track it. You will find it to be much harder to perceive it fully
As for the distance, Ken has the Keikojutsu, a travel speed technique that, even ignoring powerscaling as a whole, the fact that it scales to his fighting speed, and just stick to its absolute lowest end possible, is stated to move at lightning speed and is shown outrunning a lightning.
Reinhard came back from the moon in minutes which has been scaled to around mach 9000+ which is more than 9x the speed you are talking about
The gap would get closed nigh-instantly and there's a technique that revolves entirely around using the keikojutsu alongside a pressure point strike.
I know I have already said this a million times but they both have speed amps, one has to run 20 meters whereas one needs to simply swing his arm once
I am not gonna bother with this stupid argument again
As for the fate manip, it's all in the page
not enough evidence to say he would survive a 9000km AoE that instantly erase him

also it's 1000% in character for Ken to completely hide his presence even to people with ESP comparable to himself and sneak his opponent, so unless Reid has some cracked ESP Ken might uniuronically just pull a Solid Snake on him and win that way lol
mid tiers like Elsa can fight with their senses completely cut off and while having her mind floating in a void. Forget Reid who scales 2 eternities above them, he doesnt even need to sense you to cut you

Yeah, I was kinda curious given how skilled Reid actually is. Could he beat Kenshiro? (Let's find out)

Kenshiro VS Reid
Both are 5-C (meaning Kenshiro starts at 100%)
Distance starts at 20 meters
Both are in character
Speed is equalized.
Who will win?

Reid: 7 (SatellaTheWoE, VortechsTG, Zabazab, MasterOwOgay, Sonoftanavast9, Hiiilt, TheHeavenlySword)
Kenshiro: 7 (Fezzih_007, Arkenis, Phsccarvalho, FoxySonicMaster108, Robo432343, NotoriouSoda, G33kedzinx)
Inconclusive: 2 (noninho, Stillwinston)

Reid_Astrea_official.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
Musou_Tensei_Kenshiro_%28Legends_ReVIVE%29.png
From what I remember, if the two characters have a close number of votes, a grace period of 72 hours will be given. After that you can set it as inconclusive.
  • If the final verdict did not have a minimum difference of three votes a grace period for inconclusive of 72 hours will begin. The other rules for inconclusive will still apply; grace for inconclusive will only be added if both parties had a notable debate.

Back