• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
final fantasy is still going through some fat revisions
i doubt it did be major enough to affect his battle since Reids main attack power comes from conceptual manipulation and space time dura-neg which isnt gonna be on this key anyway and he is pretty easy to kill since he is just a normal human

Oh...
Wow, that's...
Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation
Madness Manipulation (Type 2)
Memory Manipulation
Perception Manipulation (Enhanced)
Statistics Reduction (Enhanced)
Paralysis Inducement
Sleep Manipulation
Death Manipulation
If i understand correctly, she would gain this?

I'd say hold your horses, my guys, the CRT is still under evaluation and while it has been met with agreement on one side it has also come under heavy criticism so it being rejected is a very real possibility.

That and I have to play FFVII Rebirth yet >_>;

Back