• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regulus Corneas (Re:Zero) Vs Hawking (Vamp!)

This is probably the worst idea I've ever had, but uhh- I'm thinking this might be a stomp or icon, but this thread alone might answer a lot of questions I have about Regulus. So, let's get this show on the road. Battle takes place in space, Regulus wives are back at Lugunica just chilling (literally don't know how far the range is for the wives, since the only statement we've received from the author is how far he can feel their love or some vague shit like that.) Otherwise, SBA.

Blabbermouth:

Literally A Sentient Black Hole:

Incon:

I would say regulus since he can ignore gravity itself with his Authority but... how does regulus killing that "thing" ?

I would say regulus since he can ignore gravity itself with his Authority but... how does regulus killing that "thing" ?
Regulus attacks sort of ignore inertia, since they are cut off from the flow of time they simply go through anything they touch without stopping. Say if he cuts off paper from the flow of time for some reason, that paper wouldn't bend or rip; it's shape couldn't be altered. The same applies for any of his attacks as they simply ignore inertia and thus conventional durability. I don't know how'd that work with a black hole however.

Regulus attacks sort of ignore inertia, since they are cut off from the flow of time they simply go through anything they touch without stopping. Say if he cuts off paper from the flow of time for some reason, that paper wouldn't bend or rip; it's shape couldn't be altered. The same applies for any of his attacks as they simply ignore inertia and thus conventional durability. I don't know how'd that work with a black hole however.
Strange thing is...it might cut the black hole.

Strange thing is...it might cut the black hole.
That's assuming the shape of the black hole could also be altered, that's assuming a black hole also works under the laws of inertia. But, what exactly is the shape of a black hole? Isn't it just a singular point of infinite density? If that's the case then wouldn't Regulus attack just kinda push Hawking away forever? I mean, it could be a BFR... since Regulus attacks can go on forever without stopping? I don't really know enough about black holes to come to a definite conclusion.

That's assuming the shape of the black hole could also be altered, that's assuming a black hole also works under the laws of inertia. But, what exactly is the shape of a black hole? Isn't it just a singular point of infinite density? If that's the case then wouldn't Regulus attack just kinda push Hawking away forever? I mean, it could be a BFR... since Regulus attacks can go on forever without stopping? I don't really know enough about black holes to come to a definite conclusion.
the shape of a black hole is perfectly spherical, infinite density is complete Bollocks, they say that because they don't really know what really happens in a black hole, as said once by a physicists named Michio Kaku. The black hole won't be pushed but It will be cut, since black holes still possess a form of Inertia while Regulus negates inertia and hence he'll cut straight through the black hole.

the shape of a black hole is perfectly spherical, infinite density is complete Bollocks, they say that because they don't really know what really happens in a black hole, as said once by a physicists named Michio Kaku. The black hole won't be pushed but It will be cut, since black holes still possess a form of Inertia while Regulus negates inertia and hence he'll cut straight through the black hole.
Then it seems this fight is in heavy favor for Regulus, maybe even a stomp. Is there any wincon for Hawking? Assuming Regulus did somehow get caught within a black hole and ignoring that he can escape since he's FTL, would the black hole be even able to kill him?

If it's a stomp I can nerf Regulus a little and equalize speed or have the match set in Lugunica where Hawking can just eat up the planet and thus his wives. However, I don’t know if that will change things much.

Then it seems this fight is in heavy favor for Regulus, maybe even a stomp. Is there any wincon for Hawking? Assuming Regulus did somehow get caught within a black hole and ignoring that he can escape since he's FTL, would the black hole be even able to kill him?

If it's a stomp I can nerf Regulus a little and equalize speed or have the match set in Lugunica where Hawking can just eat up the planet and thus his wives. However, I don’t know if that will change things much.
Sadly no, Hawking can't kill Regulus.

Back